Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (86362 Views)

Ned Nwoko Spotted With A Tall Zambian Lady (see Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by BrainSanitizer: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
uruba23:

Haven't you heard Love has no number for all I Care they both love each other.
Then why deny it when the news first broke out?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by passey: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Swtcherries:
All I can depict from this is that Ned nwoko used her for popularity and fame, before they started dating and got married, nobody knew Ned nwoko, so he marries her for popularity and she married him for money, at the end all I have to say is that Ned nwoko gained in all aspects and he will ruin her career and life. Watch out.

The right people know him please..
Only idle TV watchers did not know him, haba.
Politician now using his acquired item of sexual satisfaction for which yeye fame?
She is nothing and had nothing that is why dating him makes sense to her and her money worshipping likes.
I don't judge her but don't use a baseless argument in her support biko...
Most ladies will gladly do what she did and many are praying for such opportunity.
I also support her because "boyfriend" will still fvck the same pussy free of charge!!!

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Agugbadin: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Is it not better than going to Dubai or Italy for prostitution. Let her settle down instead of messing around with this young boys that will have her for sex and dump her

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
You've just proven me right! Igbo girls are very greedy!
No, we are more realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Awesomefred32(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin
Las Las the wild wench married her Ancestors

Funny enough

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
I don't understand.

Why are negroes bitter

You say men are polygamous in nature.

Most of you are pedophiles and waste no time in calling ladies of a certain age 'evening newspapers'.

A young adult has found 'comfort' in the arms of a rich polygamist.

You are all screaming with your empty pockets filled with holes.

Be there wallowing and hoping the already fulfilled prophesy of one Jew to 7 women will happen again.

Did the bible tell you that the Jew will be a broke a$$?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by sowilli: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Becoming a concubine to a man old enough to be her dad is a million times better than becoming an intimate tool In the hands of Randy boys.
stop this mediocre talks. Justifying something which you wouldn’t advice your daughter because there are ills of randy boys. There are young hustling boys that would treat her right if she is willing. Abegi, stop justifying shit becomes there are ills. Look at the good side of things. She is young, vibrant with a good future. She doesn’t need an old man or a randy boy to make something meaningful out her life. Will you advice your child to go to a children days party organized by a girl who is in a relationship with a man old enough to be her grandfather. At 18 Macron was interning in Nigeria, he married an older woman as a president. Let’s promote development not mediocrity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Toks2008(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ugee12:
This Regina is just a disgrace to womanhood. I still dont gerrit. Your mates are praying to get an opportunity to be a famous actress like you so they can be independent and marry young men they love and this one ended up with her grandfather! undecided Just look at how she looks confused in the first picture grin grin

Go and jump inside the lagoon.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Ugee12: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Go and jump inside the lagoon.
Oga what is it?? I don't get why you only replied me when everyone is totally against her.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
koyyes:
I don't understand.

Why are negroes bitter

You say men are polygamous in nature.

Most of you are pedophiles and waste no time in calling ladies of a certain age 'evening newspapers'.

A young adult has taking a liking to a rich polygamist.

You are all screaming with your empty pockets filled with holes.

Be there wallowing and hoping the already fulfilled prophesy of one Jew to 7 women will happen again.

Did the bible tell you that the Jew will be a broke a$$?

GOD BLESS YOU for this.

I know one day lalasticlala will take this to front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/4956917/legitimate-concubine
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by starstaz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
I can see a very ripe mature damsel with her very best youngish' guy. congrats to the youthful couple. God blessing in advance.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by greatermeme: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
What do you mean by realistic?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by daddytime(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Poverty na bastard. Wetin greed no go cause. Come see o Adaibeku daddytime.

The matter make me weak like dodo my brother....

See ancestor with him 10th generation just because of money....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by donbenie(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:
Yeeibo girls no get shame Sha

No Yoruba woman will dare try this

Young Yoruba women for young Yoruba men only
Stop talking trash..

Billionaire businessman, Rasaq Okoya, and his stunning wife, Sade, are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary today April 25th, which happens to also be Sade’s 42nd birthday. Chief Rasaq, 78, and Sade got married in 1999.

No be your sister married her Grandfather age mate..

#HYPOCRITE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by lepasharon(f): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:
See the useless girl that denied her husband before the world. She wants to eat and clean mouth. She wants to eat the fruits of the grand Pa labour from a distance without any effort.

See the look she even gave the photographer because she doesn't want to be associated with the man in public.

Seems the man threatened to cut off finances before she budged albeit unwillingly.

Ogun kee her there.

You're spot on grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Agugbadin: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
passey:

The right people know him please..
Only idle TV watchers did not know him, haba.
Politician now using his acquired item of sexual satisfaction for which yeye fame?
She is nothing and had nothing that is why dating him makes sense to her and her money worshipping likes.
I don't judge her but don't use a baseless argument in her support biko...
Most ladies will gladly do what she did and many are praying for such opportunity.
I also support her because "boyfriend" will still fvck the same pussy free of charge!!!

Many ladies in this country are praying for this kind of opportunity, if you dangle it they will grab it fast

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by deltateam: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Yeah I did. Like always. Or do you have any doubt about that? Feel free to share your concerns.
And should you need a brain sanitization, I'll glad to help.

I can see it has expired since it never worked on you.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by shineeye1: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:

After all, na una own kpekus una de use for the transactions. It is even more honourable than sleeping around with so called age group!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by WiztaylorDC(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
NairaMedia:
And the rumour is TRUE grin grin
Lol..... I swear you're crazy with this dog pic
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by framie05: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Her mum came with her....it was at fupre convocation ceremony.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Then why deny it when the news first broke out?
She didn't deny it,everyone was just speculating whether she had done a movie bringing her royalty,because we all know my darlings Dakore and Genevieve don't make that much social media hype and they are swimming in ego.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Ugee12: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
That's why Igbo girls are not trustworthy! I'm Igbo too! Yoruba girls are better!
You are a fool! Stop denying your tribe ewu! If you don't like money why are you still envying those who have?? Idiat. Is Regina Daniels igbo?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Odingo1: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
All this men here supporting this will not on level ground support their daughter to do this, some humans are hypocrites and evil. Call a spade a spade and shame the devil. No man on earth will feel happy if his 18 years old daughter marry a 70years old man that can only happen because of money.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by deltateam: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Swtcherries:
All I can depict from this is that Ned nwoko used her for popularity and fame, before they started dating and got married, nobody knew Ned nwoko, so he marries her for popularity and she married him for money, at the end all I have to say is that Ned nwoko gained in all aspects and he will ruin her career and life. Watch out.

Married her for popu wetin?

Abi for pawpaw?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Fadedvoices2: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Becoming a concubine to a man old enough to be her dad is a million times better than becoming an intimate tool In the hands of Randy boys.

But why isn’t she proud of her husband to the extent she had to cut him off from the very pics they took together before posting them on Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
sowilli:
stop this mediocre talks. Justifying something which you wouldn’t advice your daughter because there are ills of randy boys. There are young hustling boys that would treat her right if she is willing. Abegi, stop justifying shit becomes there are ills. Look at the good side of things. She is young, vibrant with a good future. She doesn’t need an old man or a randy boy to make something meaningful out her life. Will you advice your child to go to a children days party organized by a girl who is in a relationship with a man old enough to be her grandfather. At 18 Macron was interning in Nigeria, he married an older woman as a president. Let’s promote development not mediocrity.

Yenyenyen!

Her choice her life.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Princeton92(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Karatum:
Like mother like Daughter.

Atimes I wonder what this small girl will be telling the man when he is f**king her..

Dig deeper poppa!
Dig harder daddy yo!!

Yes daddy! Yes poppa!! We reaching climax
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by hammerFC: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
IN AMERICA, DEY ARE STILL CONDEMNING R KELLY.

HERE IN NIGERIA, NED NA HERO.

REGINA DANIEL NO BE SMALL MISSION.

NED JUST MAKE IT LOOK EASY.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Toks2008(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

But why isn’t she proud of her husband to the extent she had to cut him off from the very pics they took together before posting them on Instagram?

Now she is out with him.
What is the big deal with the 40 years gap anyways....i thought people do say age is just a number.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Joecristiano7(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
yeah ..she came 2 my uni (fupre) convo ceremony
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by urchmanio(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
what people don't know is that most nollywood artist are not really earning much in the movie industry to maintain their prestige and status as a celebrities.
So, most of them engage in other activities that can fetch them huge sum of money, so as to maintain the hype

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Ugee12: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
Don't blame her: it's the nature of our Igbo girls! Not a new thing. Others have been doing it! Yoruba girls have a sense of decency and morality!
Decency Here in Lagos where you fools run out of your matrimonial homes at any slightest opportunity to cheat and your husbands support you as they are also cheating. Keep deceiving yourselves! You don't like money yet you are hating on those who are rich. Your stupidity is raised to power 100.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Wizkid Actually Slept With Victoria Kimani Severally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.