Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (86392 Views)

Ned Nwoko Spotted With A Tall Zambian Lady (see Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Ugee12: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
Your stupid dad even told me your mum is a prostitute. He told me before his death!
You actually sound very pathetic right now.... Lol grin ;DCome up with something better or get lost fool
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by lepasharon(f): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
hammerFC:

EVEN IN EUROPE AND AMERICA, U WANT TO TELL ME U NEVER SEEN OLD POLITICIANS AND RICH MEN MARRY 18 YEAR OLD GIRL?

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WHITES THAT U ARE COPYING.

ABI U WANT ME TO START POSTING THEIR PICTURES?

U TRIBALIST

Are you talking about 18yr old girls in general or Yoruba girls? You are all over the place

You said I'm tribalist but were tribalist yourself in return
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by hammerFC: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
HAVE U SEEN NED WALK?

HE CANNOT EVEN WALK.

CAN NED RUN, HOW WILL HE FUVCK THAT PUSSY WEN HE CANNOT RUN.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Vince77(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:
See the useless girl that denied her husband before the world. She wants to eat and clean mouth. She wants to eat the fruits of the grand Pa labour from a distance without any effort.

See the look she even gave the photographer because she doesn't want to be associated with the man in public.

Seems the man threatened to cut off finances before she budged albeit unwillingly.

Ogun kee her there.

Exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by dingbang(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Thats why I will never kill myself ontop any girl matter.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by greatermeme: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ugee12:

You actually sound very pathetic right now.... Lol grin ;DCome up with something better or get lost fool
Stupid pig! You've just chosen the wrong guy to mess with!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Ugee12: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
"Compound illiterate", just imagine the Pig I'm arguing with!
But you are a compound illiterate else you would know that my grammer was correct!! Its not my fault you graduated with a pass. cheesy grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by SmellingAnus(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
They are both consenting adults wether the motive is connected to money or not... It's better than having underage as wife... After all a former Governor of a Northern state got married to a girl less than 18 years of age and nothing happened...

Na she get the Toto.. even some girls that are criticizing her will do worse for someone not even very rich....

As guys... Let's just hustle harder... Las Las after God na money...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Ugee12: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
Stupid pig! You've just chosen the wrong guy to mess with!
Guy ke? Lol.......see this cheap slut oh claiming man grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
She looks pregnant. This man get mind, this is child abuse. Anyways, Regina Daniels is after his inheritance, after all the man is very old, and has little more time on earth. How can her parents consent to this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by davibid: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Karatum:
Like mother like Daughter.

Atimes I wonder what this small girl will be telling the man when he is f**king her..

Harder! Harder!! Harder!!! grin grin
Now you know
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by victorian(f): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Karatum:

Atimes I wonder what this small girl will be telling the man when he is f**king her..

She will say I love you baby! Oh baby! Yes! Oh yes!

Lol

What else do u expect? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by hammerFC: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
lepasharon:

Are you talking about 18yr old girls in general or Yoruba girls? You are all over the place

I MOVE ON FROM THE TRIBES.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by ekensi01: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Damn I can't believe that man would kiss that beautiful girl. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by greatermeme: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ugee12:

But you are a compound illiterate else you would know that my grammer was correct!! Its not my fault you graduated with a pass. cheesy grin
You're a first-class graduate who can hardly construct a simple sentence! These are the sort of graduates we have in Igbo land! Tertiary institution is not for everybody!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by reaky(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Karatum:

Take me to heaven
Zdady distroy my womb
Zdady Harder

grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by greatermeme: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ugee12:
Confused pig!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by richie240: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
[
oduademonest:
Yeeibo girls no get shame Sha

No Yoruba woman will dare try this

Young Yoruba women for young Yoruba men only

pls, let's not tribalise ds issue, thanks

donbenie:
Stop talking trash..

Billionaire businessman, Rasaq Okoya, and his stunning wife, Sade, are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary today April 25th, which happens to also be Sade’s 42nd birthday. Chief Rasaq, 78, and Sade got married in 1999.

No be your sister married her Grandfather age mate..

#HYPOCRITE
oga, at dt time, she married as a 22 yr old graduate!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by deltateam: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Another word for Regina is denial.

Example: The thief was in regina about his involvement in the crime.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by hammerFC: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
lepasharon:

THIS IS YORUBA DAT U ARE LOOKING FOR. NOW WAT DO U HAVE TO SAY? cool

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
lepasharon:

What's the difference? Isn't she an intimate tool to this Ned guy?

I don't think she's going to be cooking and cleaning either cos the guy can afford maids for that.

Regina's purpose will be strictly sex

People marry for crazy purposes asides the facade called love...

Financial freedom

Having babies

Glorified house help

Sex

All nah marriage.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by anungangampu: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is the first time in Nigeria, we are seeing the real face of socalled Actress in Nollywood. What she is doing is not different from what Chika Ike and the rest has done and are still doing but this one is fatal... She is in her prime and have alot of fans looking up to her, and out of a sudden she wants to live a life that is not hers.. I pity her, she is young and dont think she would be able to face the humiliation that would follow this poverty mentality act. Either she publicly denounce the man or she stick to the man and forget about claiming successful actress.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
sisisioge:
Bet couldn't the guy be as fine as he's rich bikonu? Hian! Their body language sef isn't in syncing grin
Like seriously, the body language is disturbingly Akward.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by lepasharon(f): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
moderatedguy:
You guys,are so pathetic.There are so many 50 yr men fucking 18 yr olds and uselessing their lives.But Ned Nwoko took d honourable step of making it official He can as well be fucking her with out tying d knot .....think about that!

Fucking her without tying the knot is better !
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Westsida: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
it's has not disgusted you well, e remain pepper too. grin grin

cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Odingo1: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Financial freedom

Having babies

Glorified house help

Sex

All nah marriage.
You are not making sense in all your quote, you cannot allow your 18year old daughter to marry a 70 year old man. Let’s stop deceiving ourselves in the name of attaching it to other things. They are adults fine but you will not wish that for your daughter ok.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by greatermeme: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ugee12:

Stupidity is not a crime! But, it becomes a crime when you start causing people both physical and emotional harm! You need deliverance from the SPIRIT of stupidity! In jesus' name, you're partially healed! Go In peace and never return to Nairaland again! ***Pig***

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by FhukaFhuka: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by hammerFC: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
lepasharon:

Fucking her without tying the knot is better !

Ooooo SO NOW DEY CAN FCUVK, IF U WERE IN AMERICA, U WILL BE SCREAMING KILL HIM AS U DO R KELLY?

MIND U, I AM NO SUPPORTER OF R KELLY, JUST USING IT AS REFERENCE POINT FOR COMPARISON PURPOSES.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by lepasharon(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Financial freedom

Having babies

Glorified house help

Sex

All nah marriage.

Exactly. So why say it's better for her to be an intimacy tool with an old man than with a young man?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by hammerFC: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
lepasharon:

Exactly. So why say it's better for her to be an intimacy tool with an old man than with a young man?

LET ME ANSWER U AGAIN.

HAVE YOUNG MAN IMPREGNATED U BEFORE AND HE STILL LIVES AT HOME WITH HIS PARENTS AND EAT FROM THEIR POT?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Chronicgenius: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Wizkid Actually Slept With Victoria Kimani Severally? / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.