Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Hijab Propaganda - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hijab Propaganda (4178 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 8:20am On May 08, 2019
Empiree:
shaking my head. This is Quran, a REVELATION for God's sake not Hadith. Hadith is where Arab culture crept in. Since Quran is UNIVERSAL for ALL MANKIND AND JINN, Commands therein are for all people who embrace it regardless of tribe, race, color, ethnicity, nationality. Some cultures or traditions may bend the rules to fit their culture. Nothing wrong with this because Islam recognizes cultures as long as it doesn't stand in conflict to it. This is not supremacists but religious fact. Talking about supremacists, didn't your CHRISTIAN colonial masters force their ways on Africans?. Now they wanted to try it again but were busted. Watch this few minutes British attempt to invade Africa again
You are a very funny guy that can only hoodwink ignorant people and not me.I have studied Islam and you can't deceive me bro. Quran is universal among the Arabs and the Pakistanis (enslaved and conqured Hindus). 80% of humanity knows nothing about the quran and do not believe in it. Over 50% of muslims have not read and studied (not reciting it like a nursery rythm) the quran by themselves. Over 81% of muslims worldwide do not understand Arabic, the official language of Islam, and most have not even seen the hadith and the seerah with their eyes. And back to your main point, the quran cannot make a single logical sense without the hadith. One need the hadith to make sense of a supposedly clear word of Allah. Who compiled the hadith, especially sahih Bhukari? It was compiled by a man from Uzbekistan 250 years after the death of mohammed. The compiler of the hadith never met mohammed, or any of his companions,but was going from place to place to gather rumours and gossips which he compiled as a book of authority in sunni Islam. It is this same rumours and gossips that muslims used in interpreting the quran, the 'divine' words of Allah. Imam Bhukari collected about 600,000 hadith before he died but the so-called 'scholar' filtered it into about 7000 hadith narrations, that is over 92% of the entire hadith of Bhukari was deemed as complete falsehood. Can't you see that Islam is a big joke?

Empiree:
No way. Not again. This is 21st century not stone age. I remembered growing up in primary school. They would distribute that little terrorist manual called new testament Bible in schools. They tried their efforts to no avail. They would make us sing those silly Christian terrorist hymns every morning assembly. They would tell us at lunchtime to pray to muhammad and Allah for food. After praying for 5-10 mins and no food, they would tell us to close our eyes and pray in Jesus name and said to open our eyes.

By the time we opened our eyes, these crazy people already put plates of food on our desks. After we opened our eyes, they said Jesus answered our prayers but Muhammad and Allah don't. This fraud. This fraud is what gave birth to modern CHRISTIAN stupidity in churches today by faking miracles. Our eyes are open now. All these frauds they committed against us Muslims were painful but had little to no effect on many of us. Guess who funded this madness?. The so called Abrahamic faith aka Judeo/Christian from international community. They failed woefully with all their devilish plans.

Do I need to teach you this all over again?. That Islam was the first and only religion that came with the first creation, Adam?. Therefore, these religions you mentioned were fabricated to corrupt message (Islam) sent to them. The least you could have said was that Quran came after these religions.
You are a highly brainwashed dude to think that Islam is the first religion to be practiced by man. You cannot lift existing stories from the Jews, christians and Zoroastrian scriptures and claim yours is the truth. The Zoroastrian have been praying 5 times in a day (and the also believe in the concept of one God), thousands of years before mohammed and Islam came into the picture, where did you think mohammed got this idea from? The issue is that you don't want to do an independent research on your religion hence you still hold unto the lies being told you by your scholars. There is no excuse for ignorance in this modern age and time unless you willfully wanna dwell in ignorance. You made a claim that non-muslims want to hijack Islam, how? Can you, using the quran, give us the genealogy of mohammed right from the time of Abraham? I am always shocked whenever you claim a claim without anything to back it up except what your so-called 'scholar' tell you.

Empiree:
Aponle ni tapa... Hausa ni Hausa nje cheesy we dey respect you for saying "Abrahamic faith". There is no such thing. If you say there was such a thing called "Abrahamic faith", abeg, which of the two religions did Abraham practice?. Don't tell me both religions because that would be hypocrisy but Abraham was not hypocrite. His religion was Hanif (pure Islamic monotheism). Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian but a true muslim.

The nonsense called Abrahamic faith was nothing but bogus attempt to hijack Islam. As for other nonsense you talked about on immigration, I am glad you said Western nations are CHRISTIAN Nations which make them guilty of slavery following their Bible. Maybe you should ask yourself why they "migrated" to Africa in the first place to steal their resources?. History tells us that 30% of Africans on slave ship were muslims and forced to convert to CHRISTIANITY.

Maybe you need educational course on forced conversions of muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBQelGvwkhE

After CHRISTIAN West stole their resources and ran off, they built their nations on stolen Muslim goods and they are still doing it in the middle East and Africa in 21st century. These CHRISTIAN terrorist Nations can't stand on their own the moment Africa and middle East countries get their act together. They would collapse like remote demolition. They always hide behind 'terrorism'. This is camouflage. This is what France did under Nicolas Sarkozy by sending military to secure his country interest in Mali few years ago yet, it is telling the world that the locals who were trying to take control of their land are terrorists.

It is clear that Judeo CHRISTIAN world is a terrorist ideology that is driving mankind to destruction. Abeg, me no get time for argument or debate. It is Ramadan
On the issue of muslim hijra into the land of the kafir, accept the fact and move on. Islamic countries are shitholes no sane mind would like to settle. With the exception of Dubia (for vacation only) no any sane mind would like to relocate to any Islamic shithole with no organized economy and government system. Your attempt to divert the current issue by bringing up slavery, which Islam started against the blacks even during the time of mohammed, will not help your weak argument. In the thread 'ISLAM AND RACISM' you deliberatley avoided it because it opened and exposed Islamic oppression and slavery against the non-muslims and paved the way for the white European christians to start their own transatlantic slave trade.

Open you mind to current reality bro.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 7:03pm On May 08, 2019
^^^^^^°°°°°^^^^°°°°^^^^^^^

I know your write-up was emotional. Kpele true2god false2god. You are a definition of ignorance just by reading your first two paragraphs. I don't expect you of all people, someone who claimed to be learned but devoid of simple fundamental teachings.

I'm not interested in everything else you said. My only concern is this ayat below that refute you.

And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds. 21:107

“Blessed is He Who sent down the Furqan (The Distinction of right and wrong) upon His servant that he may be a Warner to the worlds;” Furqan 1

Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided. 7:158

Honestly I didn't need to have to quote anything knowing too well you are just deceiving yourself due to emotions which cloud your judgement. Maybe after you calm down you will rethink, retract and sober.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 8:02am On May 09, 2019
Empiree:
^^^^^^°°°°°^^^^°°°°^^^^^^^

I know your write-up was emotional. Kpele true2god false2god. You are a definition of ignorance just by reading your first two paragraphs. I don't expect you of all people, someone who claimed to be learned but devoid of simple fundamental teachings.

I'm not interested in everything else you said. My only concern is this ayat below that refute you.

And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds. 21:107

“Blessed is He Who sent down the Furqan (The Distinction of right and wrong) upon His servant that he may be a Warner to the worlds;” Furqan 1

Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided. 7:158

Honestly I didn't need to have to quote anything knowing too well you are just deceiving yourself due to emotions which cloud your judgement. Maybe after you calm down you will rethink, retract and sober.
When does making a rational point become an 'emotional' response? It seems you are fasting and you need concentrate on it and stop making a frivolous claim. The fact remains that your quran makes no sense without the hadith, and the hadith is the compilation of rumors and gossips by a man, 250 years after Mohammed's death, who never saw Mohammed or any of his companions and this same hadith (rumors and gossips) are what you guys use in the interpretation of the quran. This is an 'expo' bro and try open your mind to a more critical reasoning free from religious dogma.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 8:47am On May 09, 2019
true2god:
When does making a rational point become an 'emotional' response? It seems you are fasting and you need concentrate on it and stop making a frivolous claim. The fact remains that your quran makes no sense without the hadith, and the hadith is the compilation of rumors and gossips by a man, 250 years after Mohammed's death, who never saw Mohammed or any of his companions and this same hadith (rumors and gossips) are what you guys use in the interpretation of the quran. This is an 'expo' bro and try open your mind to a more critical reasoning free from religious dogma.
you are still emotional cheesy grin

You have strengthened my faith and led me to believe more the reason Quran said 'no soul will be unfairly treated Afterlife'. Tell me how you gonna plead innocent when you have already built evidence against yourself?
Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 9:20am On May 09, 2019
Empiree:
you are still emotional cheesy grin

You have strengthened my faith and led me to believe more the reason Quran said 'no soul will be unfairly in Afterlife'. Tell me how you gonna plead innocent when you have already built evidence against yourself?
Leave Nairaland for the kafirs for now; go and concentrate on your 'fasting'.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by ChristianNorth: 6:50pm On May 09, 2019
Empiree:
I need not read further. Abeg, if they are medieval products, i wonder what Bible is.

You are very delusional. This is 'Mary' drawn by christians. Keep living in denial. You need to decide which side you on. Those who drew rhe picture understood definition of Hijab. Tell us now, Mr true2god false2god that you dont believe in mother of your god. This way we know where you stand.

Or if Mary was here today he would dress in bikini or skirt to church?. smh..you watch 'God' and sinning right before him. Fantastic
I have been active on this board and I have noticed that in every argument you would always find a way to smuggle christianity into it.

Can't you guys preach Islam without bringing Christianity into it?

FYI, Arabian lands are so sandy and windy, so both their males and females wear hair covering to protect against dust.

Sarah (wife of Abraham), Rebecca (wife of Isaac)Mary (mother of Jesus), Mary Magadelen (a female follower of Jesus) and Hebrew ladies wear hair coverings.

No as an act of modesty, but because of their environment.

Hijab is never a religious wear. Islam is an extension of Arabic culture.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 7:49pm On May 09, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I have been active on this board and I have noticed that in every argument you would always find a way to smuggle christianity into it.

Can't you guys preach Islam without bringing Christianity into it?

FYI, Arabian lands are so sandy and windy, so both their males and females wear hair covering to protect against dust.

Sarah (wife of Abraham), Rebecca (wife of Isaac)Mary (mother of Jesus), Mary Magadelen (a female follower of Jesus) and Hebrew ladies wear hair coverings.

No as an act of modesty, but because of their environment.

Hijab is never a religious wear. Islam is an extension of Arabic culture.
You want to each me my religion now?. You said why did I bring christianity into this, then why do you think you are right?. Covering is in the Quran. Isn't your bible alluded to this fact?. Hijab is not cultural. What is cultural is what is subjective to culture. For instance, see the way our mamas in yorubaland dress their hijab compared to arab and other places. Why did those western women back in the days covered their head?
Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 7:47am On May 10, 2019
Empire, you may like this cool vidoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHXCmEWxMY4
Re: Hijab Propaganda by ChristianNorth: 9:45am On May 10, 2019
Empiree:
You want to each me my religion now?. You said why did I bring christianity into this, then why do you think you are right?. Covering is in the Quran. Isn't your bible alluded to this fact?. Hijab is not cultural. What is cultural is what is subjective to culture. For instance, see the way our mamas in yorubaland dress their hijab compared to arab and other places. Why did those western women back in the days covered their head?
Of late, I don't know what have been drawing me to this board. Before I am anti-Islam but now I am open minded.

I don't even believe it that I would abandon work and start researching on Islam. The funny thing is that I wasn't doing that to criticize it, but to be a bit open to it.

Once fantasied how it would look like being a moslem.

Someone once told me that you are the best moslem here, so I follow your post bumber to bumber.

Believe me, I was disappointed.

The first time I personally reached out to an Islamic Evangelical team, I don't what you guys call them but Christians call them missionaries. Instead of telling me what Islam is and why it is good for my soul. They were busy attacking Jesus in a bid to demarket him, misquoting scriptures to paint him bad.

I told them to leave Christianity alone and teach me Islam. They agreed but after few sentences, they started bringing Jesus into the discuss.

I told the guys "don't sale Islam to me by demarketing people's religion. Christians don't do that"

Instead of heeding to the advice, they started pulling links from newspapers about pastors in sex scandals in the USA. I was disappointed and I started pulling those of their imams.

I told them I am no longer interested, those guys threatened my life. I have not even converted yet.

I was in Lagos, few weeks ago. I was staying in our family residence close to a mosque. The Alfa or whoever was in charge was preaching but the only thing I picked up from what he was saying was "Jesus, Christians, pastors, tithe"

I don't understand yoruba, so I don't know the context he was using them but each time he mentions them, his people would shout "Allahu Arkbar"

Since I became active on this board, I noticed you are doing the same thing.

One common thing I noticed is that all you guys are Sunni.

I made a decision, if I am ever going to convert to Islam, I am going for Shia and Sufism.

Anyway from my experiences, the worst of Christianity is the best of Islam. I will rather stay with people I feel safe with.

Only Christians and Shiites offer me that level of comfort.

Back to our story, Hijab was a pre-islamic way of dressing for ancient Arabians because of their windy and sandy environment.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 10:33am On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Of late, I don't know what have been drawing me to this board. Before I am anti-Islam but now I am open minded.

I don't even believe it that I would abandon work and start researching on Islam. The funny thing is that I wasn't doing that to criticize it, but to be a bit open to it.

Someone once told me that you are the best moslem here, so I follow your post bumber to bumber.

The first time I personally reached out to an Islamic Evangelical team, I don't what you guys call them but Christians call them missionaries. Instead of telling me what Islam is and why it is good for my soul. They were busy attacking Jesus in a bid to demarket him, misquoting scriptures to paint him bad.

I told them to leave Christianity alone and teach me Islam. They agreed but after few sentences, they started bringing Jesus into the discuss.

I told the guys "don't sale Islam to me by demarketing people's religion. Christians don't do that"

Instead of heeding to the advice, they started pulling links from newspapers about pastors in sex scandals in the USA. I was disappointed and I started pulling those of their imams.

I told them I am no longer interested, those guys threatened my life. I have not even converted yet.

I was in Lagos, few weeks ago. I was staying in our family residence close to a mosque. The Alfa or whoever was in charge was preaching but the only thing I picked up from what he was saying was "Jesus, Christians, pastors, tithe"

I don't understand yoruba, so I don't know the context he was using them but each time he mentions them, his people would shout "Allahu Arkbar"

I made a decision, if I am ever going to convert to Islam, I am going for Shia and Sufism.

Anyway from my experiences, the worst of Christianity is the best of Islam. I will rather stay with people I feel safe with.

Back to our story, Hijab was a pre-islamic way of dressing for ancient Arabians because of their windy and sandy environment.
Same old trick you just used. I know how Christian evangelism works. That's exactly what you are doing. In Islam, from God's view, there is nothing like Sunni, Shia, Sufi etc. Islam is Islam. It is when you guys are insincere that's when you bring in sectarian nonsense. If you want to embrace Islam, you don't start talking about which sect is good.

And for your information, there is no way of discussing Islam without mentioning CHRISTIANITY, Judaism, Jesus, Moses etc. This shows that you don't understand anything.

I don't really need to appeal to you or anyone. If my posts are not satisfactory to you, the same posts have been commended by your fellow CHRISTIAN who became Muslim recently on NL and his parents have threatened his life and he had packed out and lives with friend. I won't reveal identity of the fellow.

Again, I didn't post anything on NL to appeal to anyone. A sincere reader doesn't need to get himself in sectarian dissonances. Islam is one. We talk base on the level of the one we are talking to. If discussion has nothing to do with other religion we won't talk about it. For instance, this threads https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika

https://www.nairaland.com/2042359/shaykh-adam-abdullah-al-ilory

We are not concern about other religion. But this thread and similar threads have something in common with CHRISTIANITY. So get your facts right next time before you jump the gun.

Yes, hijab predated Qur'an but Quran is complementary to all previous Revelations. This is why we have some things in common. How is this difficult?. There is no way to discuss some topics in Islam without making reference to Jesus or CHRISTIANITY. And making reference to Jesus is not abusive. No Muslim on Earth would abuse Jesus. It is forbidden in Islam to do that. Yet, majority of your fellow CHRISTIANs would call Muhammad(saw) all sorts of unprinted names but you came here to tell me I talk abusively about CHRISTIANITY. Point to me where I did so.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Propaganda by ChristianNorth: 11:09am On May 10, 2019
Empiree:
Same old trick you just used. I know how Christian evangelism works. That's exactly what you are doing. In Islam, from God's view, there is nothing like Sunni, Shia, Sufi etc. Islam is Islam. It is when you guys are insincere that's when you bring in sectarian nonsense. If you want to embrace Islam, you don't start talking about which sect is good.
You are a hypocrit. You guys said Shias are not moslems.

FYI, no christian missionary would try to convert you by attacking and casting aspersion on your religion. They would introduce Jesus to you straight away and preach his death, resurrection and message of hope.

I am not a brainwashed fool, I have to subject the sects to scrutiny before staking my eternity to any of them and I did and got my answers.
Empiree:

And for your information, there is no way of discussing Islam without mentioning CHRISTIANITY, Judaism, Jesus, Moses etc. This shows that you don't understand anything.
We don't discuss you people in our churches, Shias don't try to validate their beliefs by casting aspersion on christians. You guys do.

Empiree:

I don't really need to appeal to you or anyone. If my posts are not satisfactory to you, the same posts have been commended by your fellow CHRISTIAN who became Muslim recently on NL and his parents have threatened his life and he had packed out and lives with friend. I won't reveal identity of the fellow.
Good for you
Empiree:

Again, I didn't post anything on NL to appeal to anyone.
Cheap lies
Empiree:

A sincere reader doesn't need to get himself in sectarian dissonances. Islam is one. We talk base on the level of the one we are talking to. If discussion has nothing to do with other religion we won't talk about it. For instance, this threads https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika

Like I said, I am not brainwashed. I subject every faith to scrutiny.
Empiree:

We are not concern about other religion. But this thread and similar threads have something in common with CHRISTIANITY. So get your facts right next time before you jump the gun.
I follow your posts like kilode. You always find a way to smuggle Christianity into your response anytime someone questions any Islamic tenets.
Empiree:

Yes, hijab predated Qur'an but Quran is complementary to all previous Revelations.
At least you just confirmed that hijab is not islamic mode of dressing but middle-east's which quran adopted.

Empiree:
And making reference to Jesus is not abusive. No Muslim in Earth would abuse Jesus. It is forbidden in Islam to do that.
Few years back you guys crucified a frog to spite Christians. El Rufai blasphemed Jesus and many moslems on the board do the same with reckless abandon.
Empiree:

Yet, majority of your fellow CHRISTIANs would call Muhammad(saw) all sorts of unprinted names but you came here to tell me I talk abusively about CHRISTIANITY. Point to me where I did so
We don't have time for that bullshit until you guys taught some Christians how to hate.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 11:24am On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

They were busy attacking Jesus in a bid to demarket him, misquoting scriptures to paint him bad..

This got me cracking and laughing out loud. Na their way; attack Christianity, because it is very sweet to the ear of Muslims who will chorus 'allahu akbar', and never preach Islam. I always enjoy them yabbing christians in their 'wasi'. I visited one of their mega-star, Nigeria's Zakir Naik, Mallam Ustaz Yusuf of ACADIP when he visited Lagos for one their programs. I asked him some BAD questions and he started stammering while his audience looked shocked and embarrassed. He managed to provide some weak answer of which his own audience were not convince and I immediately noticed that his knowledge of Islam is very weak because he spend over 25 years to master Islamic apologetic and christian criticism without even knowing most embarrassing teachings in Islam.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 11:35am On May 10, 2019
Empiree:

Again, I didn't post anything on NL to appeal to anyone. A sincere reader doesn't need to get himself in sectarian dissonances. Islam is one. We talk base on the level of the one we are talking to. If discussion has nothing to do with other religion we won't talk about it. For instance, this threads https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika

Yes, hijab predated Qur'an but Quran is complementary to all previous Revelations. This is why we have some things in common. How is this difficult?. There is no way to discuss some topics in Islam without making reference to Jesus or CHRISTIANITY. And making reference to Jesus is not abusive. No Muslim in Earth would abuse Jesus. It is forbidden in Islam to do that. Yet, majority of your fellow CHRISTIANs would call Muhammad(saw) all sorts of unprinted names but you came here to tell me I talk abusively about CHRISTIANITY. Point to me where I did so
And for your information, there is no way of discussing Islam without mentioning CHRISTIANITY, Judaism, Jesus, Moses etc. This shows that you don't understand anything..

Na una way na! The prophet of Islam started attacking other religions as a basis for establishing Islam. Attack christians, attack Jews, attack Zoroastians, attack mecca polytheist, etc. We already know this format.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by ChristianNorth: 11:40am On May 10, 2019
true2god:
They were busy attacking Jesus in a bid to demarket him, misquoting scriptures to paint him bad..

This got me cracking and laughing out loud. Na their way; attack Christianity, because it is very sweet to the ear of Muslims who will chorus 'allahu akbar', and never preach Islam. I always enjoy them yabbing christians in their 'wasi'. I visited one of their mega-star, Nigeria's Zakir Naik, Mallam Ustaz Yusuf of ACADIP when he visited Lagos for one their programs. I asked him some BAD questions and he started stammering while his audience looked shocked and embarrassed. He managed to provide some weak answer of which his own audience were not convince and I immediately noticed that his knowledge of Islam is very weak because he spend over 25 years to master Islamic apologetic and christian criticism without even knowing most embarrassing teachings in Islam.

You are right, most of those Sheik spent their time studying Islamic apologetic instead of striving for a personal relationship with God like most Christians do.

Dig up Empiree comments here, you would notice in all his apologetics he would always find a way to compare Christianity with moslems.

For instance, if you tell him that it is wrong for moslems to force hijab on their women, instead of convincing you, he would say "Mary wore hijab without understanding why ancient middle easterners wore hair covering"

If you say something about ablution now, he would tell you but Jesus washed his disciples' feet.

This is becoming embarrassing. I was disappointed those muslims couldn't defend their religion without attacking Jesus, but I was more disappointed when they threatened my life for politely telling them I don't want to learn Islam again.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 12:48pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are right, most of those Sheik spent their time studying Islamic apologetic instead of striving for a personal relationship with God like most Christians do.

Dig up Emp.iree comments here, you would notice in all his apologetics he would always find a way to compare Christianity with moslems.

For instance, if you tell him that it is wrong for moslems to force hijab on their women, instead of convincing you, he would say "Mary wore hijab without understanding why ancient middle easterners wore hair covering"

If you say something about ablution now, he would tell you but Jesus washed his disciples' feet.

This is becoming embarrassing. I was disappointed those muslims couldn't defend their religion without attacking Jesus, but I was more disappointed when they threatened my life for politely telling them I don't want to learn Islam again.
you are unrepentant liar, sir. No one is saying to force hijab on anyone. Yes, we have every right to apply Mary's example in this instance. We have the right to say Jesus did ablution. Again show me where muslims "ATTACK" Jesus please. This is serious allegation

1 Like

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 12:51pm On May 10, 2019
true2god:
And for your information, there is no way of discussing Islam without mentioning CHRISTIANITY, Judaism, Jesus, Moses etc. This shows that you don't understand anything..

Na una way na! The prophet of Islam started attacking other religions as a basis for establishing Islam. Attack christians, attack Jews, attack Zoroastians, attack mecca polytheist, etc. We already know this format.
you are another hypocrite. I used the word "discuss" but you used "attack". Are these two words synonymous to you?
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 1:17pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are a hypocrit. You guys said Shias are not moslems.
everyone gets name. Mention names of those who said Shia are not muslim. You made general condemnation here. And why are you concerned about Shia?.

FYI, no christian missionary would try to convert you by attacking and casting aspersion on your religion. They would introduce Jesus to you straight away and preach his death, resurrection and message of hope.
liar. For decades, CHRISTIAN missionaries attacked Prophet Muhammad. I have narrated how they phycologically attacked and brainwashed us in schools by demeaning our Prophet. You lied so much as if you don't know. This is age of info. Stop being ignorant. A single Google search will give you load of information on Islamophobia industry

We don't discuss you people in our churches, Shias don't try to validate their beliefs by casting aspersion on christians. You guys do.
You are so ignorant coupled with arrogance. Watch one of your pastors preach in Church. Tell me he's not preaching against Islam and muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEKS1Gq_oGs

Your trick will not work on us. You guys have old saying that goes like this "we love muslims but we hate their religion. We wanna introduce them to word of God". Those days are gone.

Good for you

Cheap lies

Like I said, I am not brainwashed. I subject every faith to scrutiny.
our faith has been scrutinized for centuries and it continues to stand test of time.

I follow your posts like kilode. You always find a way to smuggle Christianity into your response anytime someone questions any Islamic tenets.
if you are not comfortable with my posts you know what to do. I will continue to drag Christianity where it is necessary bcuz you have because of your man-made religion destroyed image of Jesus and lied about him. Therefore it is necessary for Muslims to expose you guys.

At least you just confirmed that hijab is not islamic mode of dressing but middle-east's which quran adopted.
it is not middle Eastern. The people before Quran was revealed followed religion of Abraham. But they still held on to some practices left in it despite deviating from the religion. Islam came to correct them and perfect religion they deviated from. Islam is extension of previous Revelations to Prophets before Muhammad. You guys are so arrogant coupled with lack of knowledge. I know what you people are trying to do.

Few years back you guys crucified a frog to spite Christians. El Rufai blasphemed Jesus and many moslems on the board do the same with reckless abandon.
what's my business with elrufai?. You have no right to say someone mocked your religion when you have already did. You claimed Jesus is your God. Yet your God was nailed on the cross and up till this mins you guys carry cross depicting Jesus. Who's mocking who?. You need serious educational courses.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by aadoiza: 3:08pm On May 10, 2019
Empiree:

it is not middle Eastern. The people before Quran was revealed followed religion of Abraham. But they still held on to some practices left in it despite deviating from the religion. Islam came to correct them and perfect religion they deviated from. Islam is extension of previous Revelations to Prophets before Muhammad. You guys are so arrogant coupled with lack of knowledge. I know what you people are trying to do.

Ma sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Hijab Propaganda by ChristianNorth: 4:21pm On May 10, 2019
Empiree:

If you are not comfortable with my posts you know what to do. I will continue to drag Christianity where it is necessary bcuz you have because of your man-made religion destroyed image of Jesus and lied about him. Therefore it is necessary for Muslims to expose you guys.

Just like a typical moslem, instead of preaching your religion, you resorted to demarketing another's.

Our religion is man-made. Leave am like that for us.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 7:16pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Just like a typical moslem, instead of preaching your religion, you resorted to demarketing another's.

I said before and will say it again. You are a munafiq. You said CHRISTIANs don't talk about muslim religion yet they printed loads of anti Islam books. Look at the attachments. They are written by CHRISTIAN.

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 7:16pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

more

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 7:18pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

more and these are threads open by NAIRALAND CHRISTIAN. Compare his profile to mine. I barely open CHRISTIAN thread

Read the titles

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 7:19pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

more

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 9:21pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

this is your fellow CHRISTIAN. Was he preaching his religion or vilifying Islam?

More...

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 9:23pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

more...

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 9:25pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Just like a typical moslem, instead of preaching your religion, you resorted to demarketing another's..
more

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 9:46pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

This one here is CHRISTIAN evangelist. Look at her profile. 99% of her threads are about Islam, Muhammad, Muslims. Why not preach her CHRISTIANITY?.

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 9:51pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

more...

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 10:03pm On May 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

here is another CHRISTIAN. 99.99% of her topics are about islam

https://www.nairaland.com/parisbookaddict/topics

So what do you have to say now?
Re: Hijab Propaganda by ChristianNorth: 10:56am On May 11, 2019
Empiree:
here is another CHRISTIAN. 99.99% of her topics are about islam

https://www.nairaland.com/parisbookaddict/topics

So what do you have to say now?
You are still doing the same thing. You will always find a way to initiate a di*ck measuring contest between Islam and Christianity.

A typical islamic apologist seeks validation for Islam through christian criticism or dic*k measuring contests. Most christians don't seek to validate their religion through debasing Islamic. Many of them criticizes Islam for trolling sake.

The validity of Christianity is deeply rooted in the Holy Scripture
Re: Hijab Propaganda by ChristianNorth: 11:11am On May 11, 2019
Empiree:
I said before and will say it again. You are a munafiq. You said CHRISTIANs don't talk about muslim religion yet they printed loads of anti Islam books. Look at the attachments. They are written by CHRISTIAN.
Your mumu thick ooh. So because they are Christians they shouldn't scrutinize Islam? You want them to swallom hook-and-sinker all your exegesis and apologetics on Islam?

And stop misquoting me. I said when people question any Islamic tenets, instead of an Islamic apologist to address the question, he would find a way to answer the question by smuggling christianity into it.

For instance, I asked a moslem lady the essence of ablution before prayer.

She quoted a Scripture where Jesus washed the feet of His disciples.

One night I traveled to the North and was speaking with a friend who happens to be the personal medical aide to one of the northern Governors about the use of hijab and why its imposition against some people's will is undemocratic, instead of addressing the issue he called us fake christians that Mary wore hijab but we don't.

In a different occasion, some Islamic missionaries tried to convert me and they began by launching vicious attack on the person of Jesus and christian pastors.

The first two things a typical Christian Evangelist says when trying to preach about Christianity are that he brought good news to you and Jesus loves you.

Not something like "do you know that Allah was the name of ancient Arabian god" or anything to disparage Mohammed.

You guys should learn the same.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 4:17pm On May 11, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Your mumu thick ooh. So because they are Christians they shouldn't scrutinize Islam? You want them to swallom hook-and-sinker all your exegesis and apologetics on Islam?

And stop misquoting me. I said when people question any Islamic tenets, instead of an Islamic apologist to address the question, he would find a way to answer the question by smuggling christianity into it.

For instance, I asked a moslem lady the essence of ablution before prayer.

She quoted a Scripture where Jesus washed the feet of His disciples.

One night I traveled to the North and was speaking with a friend who happens to be the personal medical aide to one of the northern Governors about the use of hijab and why its imposition against some people's will is undemocratic, instead of addressing the issue he called us fake christians that Mary wore hijab but we don't.

In a different occasion, some Islamic missionaries tried to convert me and they began by launching vicious attack on the person of Jesus and christian pastors.

The first two things a typical Christian Evangelist says when trying to preach about Christianity are that he brought good news to you and Jesus loves you.

Not something like "do you know that Allah was the name of ancient Arabian god" or anything to disparage Mohammed.

You guys should learn the same.
ChristianNorth:

You are still doing the same thing. You will always find a way to initiate a di*ck measuring contest between Islam and Christianity.

A typical islamic apologist seeks validation for Islam through christian criticism or dic*k measuring contests. Most christians don't seek to validate their religion through debasing Islamic. Many of them criticizes Islam for trolling sake.

The validity of Christianity is deeply rooted in the Holy Scripture
have a good day Mr. Hypocrite. It is always your way, HYPOCRISY. no one said they can't scrutinize Islam. Islam had already been scrutinized since it's inception. Which means nonmuslims talk about Islam as well. I showed you pastor ridiculing and cursing Islam yet claiming to "love" muslims.

I gave you multiple screenshots to see how your fellow CHRISTIANs talk about Islam in disrespectful manners but you snubbed. All these are not "scrutinity" but insulting religion and defaming it. You can see that just by reading their headlines. That's not scrutinity you hypocrite. No one is saying to take everything hook, line, sinker.

If you asked a Muslim lady about aboution and she cited reference from the Bible, she did so in order for you to understand. How's a problem?. If she cited Islamic sources you would still disragard it anyways. How is using your Bible for reference a problem?. We do not want your definition of "peace", "Jesus be with you". All these are evangelical tactics. Visit my profile thread for reference.

These are verses of Quran that suggest we may debate comparative religion

And argue not with the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islamic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong, and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilah (God) and your Ilah (God) is One (i.e. Allah), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)." (29:46)

“Say (to them, O Messenger): “O People of the Book, come to a word common between us and you, that we worship none but God, and associate none as partner with Him, and that none of us take others for Lords, apart from God.” (Al ‘Imrān 3:64)

Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad SAW) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16), - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad SAW), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Quran) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful. Q7:157

So if Quran makes references to your book why can't we?

Your time is up. We are tired of brainwashing you committed in our brain since childhood. It is high time we exposed you CHRISTIANITY. We have had enough. Yes, there is ablution in your Bible which you have shamelessly abandoned for teachings of Paul. You have abandoned all the ridiculous rules in the old testament which make Christianity look violent for so called new testament. We will continue to expose your Bible because you guys have committed lots of damages to Muslims in Nigeria and across the globe in the name of "peace".

You brainwashed us to think that CHRISTIANITY is synonymous to "peace loving" but opposite is the case. In case you don't know, CHRISTIAN and Jewish countries funded Nigerian pastors for 20 yr or so to end Islam in Nigeria (by 2000) but they failed woefully. This is "peace loving or Jesus loves you" that you intended?.

We must expose your man-made religion which is wrecking havoc in the world today. People of your religion are the ones bombing places and stealing resources around the world. They hide behind New Testament but they are still perpetrating Old testament goals.

Who are you guys trying to fool?. We will continue to make references to your Bible in any practices that are in harmony with Islam like salat, zakat, hajj, ablution etc. This is called COMPARATIVE. There is nothing wrong with debating religions. For example, FASTING.

O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2). Sura Baqarah

Who are those before muslims?. Jews and CHRISTIANS. Which means you at one point fasted obligatorily which you have now shamelessly abandoned.

So we have every right to make references to your religious Book. If you don't understand this,

Please Refrain From Quoting Me.

Peace Out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Muslim Names Can One Give A Child?(urgent) / There's No God But Allah? / Recommended Fast for Muslims in month of Shawwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.