Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go (7898 Views)

SUPER Clean S10+ With Charger, Pack And Other Materials / SAMSUNG S8+ 64gb With Pack and Assesories @75k / Clean Iphone 8plus For Sale (pack And Receipt Intact) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by macbeyland(m): 6:11am On Apr 30, 2019
noblefarm:

These are not readily available in Nigeria, I need the phone tomorrow
Hi, chat me up on 08062907289. Redmi note 7 pro is available on ground. You can get it in Lagos
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by ddjay: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:
Redmi Note 7 3GB/32GB ₦58,000 out of stock would be restocked soon....
Redmi Note 7 4GB/64GB ₦66,900 coming soon.. .
Redmi Note 7 4GB/128GB ₦75,500 coming soon...
Redmi 7 2GB/16GB ₦42,000 coming soon...
Redmi 7 3GB/32GB ₦47,500 out of stock would be restocked soon...
Redmi 7 3GB/64GB ₦53,500 coming soon...

Redmi Go 1GB/8GB ₦22,000
Redmi 6A 2GB/16GB ₦31,000
Redmi A2 Lite 3GB/32GB ₦54,871
Redmi A2 Lite 4GB/64GB ₦63,034
Xiaomi Mi 8 6GB/64GB ₦131,800

All items available Pay on delivery depending on your locations. Please note that shipping fees varies depending on your location.

Contact *ANIKUDI* for all your jumia needs *08131910622* or drop a message on WhatsApp via https:///2348131910622
Welldone,may God bless your market
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Blastedholligan: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
GumGum:
Infinix and Tecno make affordable phones which can enable many people browse and enjoy the thrills of the Internet.

They made Nigeria the Internet Capital of Africa.

GumGum says so!
this is a very valid point.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Blastedholligan: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
ddjay:
Xiaomi is here and for real, Huawei has also picked up by improving its market space, affordable and of high quality, and in the international market already competing with Samsung, Sony and even iphone,..this no joke, lie, or marketing strategies, just check the world market for all phones, xiaomi and huawei have gotten to the top. Now all these crap some say only meant for Nigeria and Africa called tecno, itel and infinix mtcheew... well i keep telling them, put tecno and infinix in Europe and USA lets see how good their market performance will be, at least everyone knows Nigeria is a dumping ground and thats what tecno and infinix are enjoying. BUT THANK GOD, THE PHONES EUROPEANS, BRITISH AND AMERICANS USE, IS WHAT I WILL USE. so tecno and your sister infinix, abeg come pack your rubbish go...
Bro. Inasmuch as Xiaomi is here in Nigeria and which would bring much competition amongst competitors I still think bad mouthing another brand just to prove the new brand valid is bad. Never bite the hands that once fed you. TECNO has its customers that it appeals so why make it seem like the opinion is the general thing? You like Xiaomi right? Then patronise them and leave others that still loves TECNO be.
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by zamanii: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
thatareaguy:

It's like saying Jumia is bad because they sell in the African market only. That's part of their business model.

They are two different things. Jumia is merely a platform for other people to sell their products while tecno and infinix produce consumer products. Jumia itself is a terrible platform. Most products on Ali Express are far cheaper (that is even including shipping fees) compared to jumia. Enough of Nigerians accepting mediocrity as the standard

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by zamanii: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
thatareaguy:

You are free to hate but what u r saying is not true.

Competing at the low end of the market is not a bad thing. They are smart for considering an emerging market. It has it challenges but if they continue to hold on, they'll reap rewards of first mover advantage. I don't know why u r trying to make it sound bad. What regulation are they breaking? Any sources? Prior to 2015 I used to use Tecno - Tecno F7 (Phantom A+). Even then it wasn't as bad as u r describing.

If Transsion Holdings wants to make Samsung esque phones, they would. But by doing so, the phones would become expensive. Even the Xiaomi u mentioned are just blatant copy cats. What makes u think Transsion can't do that? China has mastered the craft of copying.

Bro,I'm telling you pop and plain, if tecno and infinix dare make the quality of phones samsung are making, they would not sell them at less than 500k. A company that makes low end phones using Mtk processors will continue making it look like they are doing you a favour because Nigerians always take things hook, line and sinker. They hide under the cover of making huge megapixel cameras when in actual fact, it is not the number of megapixels that determine how good a photo will turn out to be.

If you want to make good phones at low prices, India is your biggest market. Why is tecno and infinix not in India

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
techno, infinix and itel are all poo
they don't make phone with fhd talkless of qhd and 4k or dynamic amoled. go use Samsung phone, Nokia phone, hauwei I swear you go like android .

no tecno, infinix phone can play fornite game
Nokia x5 or Nokia 8 of 2017 or Samsung s7 of 2016 beat all tecno and infinix phones .
tecno even lied about their camera on canon helio p25 can't power 25mp talk more of their old phones. the truth is processor infinix and tecno uses are not meant for phone and have you asked your self why they can't sell their phones in China or western countries?

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
zamanii:

Bro,I'm telling you pop and plain, if tecno and infinix dare make the quality of phones samsung are making, they would not sell them at less than 500k. A company that makes low end phones using Mtk processors will continue making it look like they are doing you a favour because Nigerians always take things hook, line and sinker. They hide under the cover of making huge megapixel cameras when in actual fact, it is not the number of megapixels that determine how good a photo will turn out to be.

If you want to make good phones at low prices, India is your biggest market. Why is tecno and infinix not in India
I swear selling helio p23 for 70k when Nokia is selling helio p60 for 46k if they make phone with snapdragon 855 they will sell it 1m .
the truth is tecno make phone with cursed old processor that is meant for gallery or mp4 or camera not for multi tasking or heavy usage

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Smartmanager(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
cc ifedith
cc noobody or protein0
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Jimgym(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Inspite of this, Tecno sells more than any other phone brand in my store. people seem to fall in love with the brand and I have no choice than to flood my shop with Tecno phones. I'm hoping they make me a major distributor soon.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by zamanii: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
messymelly:

I swear selling helio p23 for 70k when Nokia is selling helio p60 for 46k if they make phone with snapdragon 855 they will sell it 1m .
the truth is tecno make phone with cursed old processor that is meant for gallery or mp4 or camera not for multi tasking or heavy usage

Are you minding them?
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Jimgym(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
I think they have set there priorities. they dont have to sell in India or europe. They have identified their market and I think they are capitalizing on their their SWOT
zamanii:

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Jimgym(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
If you dont know something, please ask. The items on Ali Express are sold at whole sale price. The cheaper they are, the more quantity you are required to buy. Also, the more expensive they are, the lower the quantity you are expected to buy. You can't buy below the required quantity.
zamanii:

They are two different things. Jumia is merely a platform for other people to sell their products while tecno and infinix produce consumer products. Jumia itself is a terrible platform. Most products on Ali Express are far cheaper (that is even including shipping fees) compared to jumia. Enough of Nigerians accepting mediocrity as the standard
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by OLUWABIG(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
madgoat:

Stop spewing nonsense just because you make your money easily from fraud and can throw it around because you never worked for it. How many Nigerians can bring out 40K or 50K just for a useless xiaomi fone even if its of the highest quality. Thank God for itel, infinix and tecno making smart fones that are affordable even if not top notch quality like Samsung and xiaomi. At least people still get to use fones.

See as i dey look you with the nonsense you just typed

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by madgoat(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
omoadeleye:

Bro, your moniker is the ultimate cause of your unscrupulous behaviour on line , you need to change your nick to a good nick so that it can reflect on your behaviour, what do you mean about the statement that how many Nigerians can cough out a whopping 40k to 50k? Stop thinking like a poor person is high time you start thinking rich, i bought my 57k Xiaomi when i was not even working, so not everyone that can spend 40k above are into fraud, so work your ass out and stop thinking like a pauper

You said you bought fone of 40K when you were not even working. See your life... Scammer getting easy money and flaunting it. grin
I work hard for my money bro. I cant afford such expensive fones because there are other pressing needs. Thank God for Tecno, Itel and Infinix making some cheap fones we can afford.
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
madgoat:

You said you bought fone of 40K when you were not even working. See your life... Scammer getting easy money and flaunting it. grin
I work hard for my money bro. I cant afford such expensive fones because there are other pressing needs. Thank God for Tecno, Itel and Infinix making some cheap fones we can afford.
redmi go with 4g is 22k , redmi 6a sells for 26k sometimes .....its just a matter of time ...we will soon stop talking abt this transsion fvckry

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
madgoat:

You said you bought fone of 40K when you were not even working. See your life... Scammer getting easy money and flaunting it.
don't judge....you don't know who is who
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jimgym:
If you dont know something, please ask. The items on Ali Express are sold at whole sale price. The cheaper they are, the more quantity you are required to buy. Also, the more expensive they are, the lower the quantity you are expected to buy. You can't buy below the required quantity.
whole sale ghini? ....oga go to xiaomi thread and goan learn how to use aliexpress
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jimgym:
I think they have set there priorities. they dont have to sell in India or europe. They have identified their market and I think they are capitalizing on their their SWOT
smh ....
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by MrBONE2(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
messymelly:

Busrted emmm grin

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Blastedholligan:
Bro. Inasmuch as Xiaomi is here in Nigeria and which would bring much competition amongst competitors I still think bad mouthing another brand just to prove the new brand valid is bad. Never bite the hands that once fed you. TECNO has its customers that it appeals so why make it seem like the opinion is the general thing? You like Xiaomi right? Then patronise them and leave others that still loves TECNO be.
oga its not about choice, its about wise-spending......
... But wait , which hand fed us? Abi una wet be marketers(called fanboys) ....I know u wan to say that its tecno that made smartphone to be readily available to everyone in beginning.... Yes...they were making good phones at a very cheap price then....when they discovered our ignorance,they started exploiting us ,recycling ,calling existing things innovation and putting ridiculous price....you might not understand or agree with this now...but with time comes wisdom and understanding

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by zamanii: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jimgym:

Lmao bro are you sure you know what Ali Express is or you are responding for response sake? Absolutely nothing you have said is the truth!. Since when did the prices of goods depend on the quantity you order from on Ali Express. Check up a product on jumia + delivery fees and check for the same product + shipping fees before you engage me on this topic
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by zamanii: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jimgym:

A phone manufacturer who doesn't see India as a bigger market than most African countries is not capitalizing on SWOT but on SCAM.

Will infinix and tecno dare take their mtk devices to India and expect patronage? they know it's only in Africa substandard products can thrive
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by devbojj: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
To me...I will still prefer an affording and pocket friendly phones to any american phone etc
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Telvin7(m): 12:57am On May 01, 2019
devbojj:
To me...I will still prefer an affording and pocket friendly phones to any american phone etc
and that makes u wat

angry angry

That makes u wat angry

M
U
M
U

U are one of the individuals that gives tecno, infinix or itel the mind keep recycling the trash they call phones angry

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:23am On May 01, 2019
Telvin7:
and that makes u wat

angry angry
That makes u wat angry

M U M U

grin cheesy cheesy guyyyyy
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Yyvonne: 3:46am On May 01, 2019
Any phone that is affordable is what I'll buy biko.. I cannot come and go and kill myself.. Because Europeans are using it, and so?
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Blastedholligan: 7:51am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
oga its not about choice, its about wise-spending......
... But wait , which hand fed us? Abi una wet be marketers(called fanboys) ....I know u wan to say that its tecno that made smartphone to be readily available to everyone in beginning.... Yes...they were making good phones at a very cheap price then....when they discovered our ignorance,they started exploiting us ,recycling ,calling existing things innovation and putting ridiculous price....you might not understand or agree with this now...but with time comes wisdom and understanding
I'm not a Marketer and will not be. I'm just saying if you think you're not being served well by TECNO then there are lots of brand to choose from and it should not cause any problem. Sho! Why give yourself unnecessary headache?
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by ddjay: 7:53am On May 01, 2019
Blastedholligan:
Well the truth they say is bitter,am only describing the quality of tecni and infinix, and nit happy that they chose africa for trial and error rhats all and not bad mouthing. With the way premium brands are mass producing mid rangers tells u that the competition is more than just xiaomi.huawei y series, samsung a and m series, and even google pixel is planning a mid-range series too. Apart from google the rest above are competing in terms of price and spec. Bros i believe you are a lover of quality and international standard, the prices are still similar.
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by ddjay: 7:54am On May 01, 2019
Yyvonne:
Any phone that is affordable is what I'll buy biko.. I cannot come and go and kill myself.. Because Europeans are using it, and so?
Prices are similar, just check for your choice
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by ddjay: 7:55am On May 01, 2019
zamanii:

A phone manufacturer who doesn't see India as a bigger market than most African countries is not capitalizing on SWOT but on SCAM.

Will infinix and tecno dare take their mtk devices to India and expect patronage? they know it's only in Africa substandard products can thrive
Exactly
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Blastedholligan: 7:58am On May 01, 2019
ddjay:

Well the truth they say is bitter,am only describing the quality of tecni and infinix, and nit happy that they chose africa for trial and error rhats all and not bad mouthing. With the way premium brands are mass producing mid rangers tells u that the competition is more than just xiaomi.huawei y series, samsung a and m series, and even google pixel is planning a mid-range series too. Apart from google the rest above are competing in terms of price and spec. Bros i believe you are a lover of quality and international standard, the prices are still similar.
I use a Xiaomi device but my point is TECNO appeals to some people even though it doesn't appeal to you. The truth if the matter is that before Xiaomi will compete with TECNO, it will take time cos TECNO is an household name already and they've done there marketing well. How many people know Huawei or Xiaomi? Not everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For / Infinix Created A Monster Hide App (pics) / MTN Makes Fresh Attempt To Reverse Court Order To Forfeit N8b In Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.