Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace (730 Views)

Spacex Starship, World’s Biggest Rocket, Explodes During First Flight Test / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Ibeto, AirPeace Boss & others @ NAUTH Nnewi CMD Son's wedding / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Well, I decided on Flying back to my base from the east, didn't let the exorbitant fare deter my resolve.
Booked my Flight from my phone, paid from my personal pockets. Sincerely the fact that I coughed out the fare is a thing of joy.

For those who haven't experienced this cool means of transportation please do so.

The Airpeace Flight was so Peaceful, no turbulence, we left Asaba Airport by 9.20am and arrived Abuja 10.30am.
The Flight Attendants were amiable enough with ready made smiles plastered on their faces.

In all, I'll definitely fly Airpeace Next Time... Yea road travel na real stress abeg.

Lalasticlala I did it ooo, that's off my bucket list.

I know bad belles go Sha talk BS but you guys should calm down

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Poorboy: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hmmm you no enter the plane na
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by decatalyst(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dude focus!

Focus!

Focus!

I am trying...

To be focused

But the lips...

Ah!

And the cleavage is a temptation. cry cry

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Dacronym(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'm So Happy For You, it Made You Happy
Chukwu GOZIE GI My Sister
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Damn, Looking at this photo just above me, you got gorgeous boobs.

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by AK481(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, I decided on Flying back to my base from the east, didn't let the exorbitant fare deter my resolve.
Booked my Flight from my phone, paid from my personal pockets. Sincerely the fact that I coughed out the fare is a thing of joy.

For those who haven't experienced this cool means of transportation please do so.

The Airpeace Flight was so Peaceful, no turbulence, we left Asaba Airport by 9.20am and arrived Abuja 10.30am.
The Flight Attendants were amiable enough with ready made smiles plastered on their faces.

In all, I'll definitely fly Airpeace Next Time... Yea road travel na real stress abeg.

Small bress

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dacronym:
I'm So Happy For You
Yea I got gingered here and was like We Only Live Once...
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'm sorry to say, We guys are sick lol. The innocent babe posted pictures about her first flight experience and all we have had to comment about so far is her boobs. grin

2 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
AK481:

Small bress
I don't need the load sir.
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Poorboy:
Hmmm you no enter the plane na
Check again
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
so na plane be this? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Poorboy: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Check again
congratulations, you have broken the jinx in the family, henceforth you shall never go near the bus park again..... The shortest distance of 2 hrs it's flight that you will use. If there's no flight to that direction you shall hire an helicopter, as you have done this today for it to remain permanent in your life, as you are about to sleep tonight don't sleep in the direction you use to sleep on your bed before, change it for only good things you shall see Shalom....

3 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Poorboy:
congratulations, you have broken the jinx in the family, henceforth you shall never go near the bus park again..... The shortest distance of 2 hrs it's flight that you will use. If there's no flight to that direction you shall hire an helicopter, as you have done this today for it to remain permanent in your life, as you are about to sleep tonight don't sleep in the direction you use to sleep on your bed before, change it for only good things you shall see Shalom....
Jinx? Lol, you won't bait me into spilling things I ought not OK. Amen to your prayers eh even if it's sarcastic.
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
candlewax:
so na plane be this? shocked shocked shocked
Na modified Ship
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by oboy81: 6:17am On Apr 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pardon the unsmiling face, nothing was funny grin

Next on my bucket list is Sky diving... Where Dem dey do for this our country undecided
PM me, I will Link you With people in the NA To do It
Anything for You Baby smiley kiss kiss
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Yankiss(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Poorboy:
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin grin grin
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Yankiss(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

NwanyiAwkaetiti, you look lovely. Can I try?
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 01, 2019
Yankiss:
NwanyiAwkaetiti, you look lovely. Can I try?
Thanks. Try what? I ain't a roll of dice men get to "try" their luck with
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 01, 2019
oboy81:

PM me, I will Link you With people in the NA To do It
Anything for You Baby smiley kiss kiss
Are you serious? I'll feel safe in the hands of oyibo abeg
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by oboy81: 3:11pm On May 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are you serious? I'll feel safe in the hands of oyibo abeg
Lmao
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 01, 2019
oboy81:

Lmao
I'm serious. You know nothing works perfectly in this country.
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Yankiss(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thanks. Try what? I ain't a roll of dice men get to "try" their luck with
Lol. You have a deep sense of humour. But that's what everyone who hits on an available lady does - try.
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Poorboy: 7:28pm On May 01, 2019
Yankiss:
Lol. You have a deep sense of humour. But that's what everyone who hits on an available lady does - try.
I dey expect un pre-wedding picture
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Yankiss(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2019
Poorboy:
I dey expect un pre-wedding picture
Sure, if she bends. She holds the ace.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Raw Gold / Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! / Clean Toyota Corolla Sport 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.