Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (51387 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Eddee:

Corolla 09. Very lovely and trustworthy boy.

very bland and fuel efficient

grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
diportivo:

very bland and fuel efficient

grin

One ignition coil change, One Oil service, One front indicator bulb change in more than 10 months. I think bland is the new definition of luxury for me. Oh, fuel efficiency! And most importantly SARS no send me again.

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by weyreypey: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Eddee:

One ignition coil change, One Oil service, One front indicator bulb change in more than 10 months. I think bland is the new definition of luxury for me. Oh, fuel efficiency! And most importantly SARS no send me again.
Seriously? You prefer this to your w211? So SARS was always stopping you with the w211?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
weyreypey:

Seriously? You prefer this to your w211? So SARS was always stopping you with the w211?

Stopping me especially when I return from travel at night, although I no dey pay shi shi. Papers are complete. Drivers Licence intact, Tint Permit original. Yet still, dem dey always conspire amongst themselves to waste my time. Dem no consider Corolla as something to spare a thought on.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by weyreypey: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Eddee:

Stopping me especially when I return from travel at night, although I no dey pay shi shi. Papers are complete. Drivers Licence intact, Tint Permit original. Yet still, dem dey always conspire amongst themselves to waste my time. Dem no consider Corolla as something to spare a thought on.
So you have ported too?!

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by banky3w(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lemme just drop this here....

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by 9icetoo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eddee:

Enjoy life my brother. Who fancy interior help. The millions of people who buy that model and brand are not stupid. Tested and trusted. Don't mind them. Suffering and smiling.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
9icetoo:

Enjoy life my brother. Who fancy interior help. The millions of people who buy that model and brand are not stupid. Tested and trusted. Don't mind them. Suffering and smiling.

Baba, who no go, no go know!!!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dinoescobar(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Eddee:
Calabar South is a real jungle. Valarinz will be proud of this Volvo. Driver moved this load from Aba in the night.

This is Target by Goldie. Dah mkpo etiedidie eyeneka
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2020
All this Toyota people sha..

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
comradejoshua:

Quote the post and add judgemental post to it.

Must you always show how stupid you are to everyone?

Since the days you were conjuring Joseph Ayo Babalola to curse people, .. e no work, you think say na today your deity wan work?
Foolish Clown,
Keep showing your foolishness everywhere.. That thread is filled with your posts, derailing, fighting and insulting people up & down till you chop ban, then you registered a new moniker to continue.. yet you have nothing in the container..

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
This place quiet and we like am so, but thebigkendo don go price market - I dey in the mood to drag person papa today grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
2020 goals......
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Eddee:
This place quiet and we like am so, but thebigkendo don go price market - I dey in the mood to drag person papa today grin

Baba no vex.. i no just wan derail that thread, na why i carry am come here... The clown no know say e get wetin weh dey that container weh concern me angry angry angry

Only the wise one can relate
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
thebigkendo:

Baba no vex.. i no just wan derail that thread, na why i carry am come here... The clown no know say e get wetin weh dey that container weh concern me angry angry angry

Only the wise one can relate
I dey feel you!
As I just see am dey yarn dust for that thread, dey kind vex wer wan enter my spirit eh, until I remember say dat guy fit no well. He needs mental evaluation, he may be unwell and still suffering from that ordeal he passed through. poor chap!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Eddee:

I dey feel you!
As I just see am dey yarn dust for that thread, dey kind vex wer wan enter my spirit eh, until I remember say dat guy fit no well. He needs mental evaluation, he may be unwell and still suffering from that ordeal he passed through. poor chap!

That ordeal really affected him mentally..
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
thebigkendo:

That ordeal really affected him mentally..

He needs to see a shrink, I know someone. The resentment he feels is something we may never understand or be able to relate to. All the same, I pray we help him before this behaviour degenerates into front-page material
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Eddee:

I dey feel you!

Well that guy is traumatized...
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Well that guy is traumatized...

I seriously empathize with his situation. It is a sad one. He needs closure!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Eddee:

I seriously empathize with his situation. It is a sad one. He needs closure!
He's not recovering anytime soon...

comradejoshua:

Adexfem seems to be more educated and enlightened than Oliverjiad. So therefore, his service can't be

as affordable as that of Oliverjiad and he can't be tossing him around or trying nonsense with him as he is

doing with the said Oliverjiad.

If I was Oliverjiad, I would have long time terminated the job and issue refund instead of allowing someone

with blotted ego like amdman to be trying nonsense with me; I'm enlightened and I know my right.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Mayor555(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2020
thought it all went away with 2019...it is well sha.
I hope all the energies bring fulfilment.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
sanitizing paradise, will be fully open for business from 11pm tonight

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by pacino26(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
sanitizing paradise, will be fully open for business from 11pm tonight

Seems you got time to lecture your friend who got 100m grant to set up. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
pacino26:

Seems you got time to lecture your friend who got 100m grant to set up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is good beer parlour gist, tell me something..
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by pacino26(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

this is good beer parlour gist, tell me something..

https://www.nairaland.com/5761229/advice-needed-how-judiciously-spend

You need something stronger than beer for this Nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
pacino26:

grin That My oga in the auto field. His matter is a delicate one.

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Oya day don break, if you are still alive and kovik one nine 19 has not gotten to you, show.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

grin That My oga in the auto field. His matter is a delicate one.

Thank God you know! !!

If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Oya day don break, if you are still alive and kovik one nine 19 has not gotten to you, show.

Why did you run away from Lagos this time?

Coward forming akikanju cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
pacino26:

Hehehe! !!

Wehdone and kontinu jobless;

Amebo
Olofofo
Mariti
Soboloyoke

Why not mind your business or contribute to the thread?

I'm very sure it is because your low IQ couldn't see anything sensible to submit on the thread but this messing around without shame.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:

Why did you run away from Lagos this time?

Coward forming akikanju cheesy cheesy cheesy

love you bro. No homo

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. / 2018 Lexus RX L Released With Third Row Seat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.