Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (78392 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed By Crowd As He Arrives Nigeria(Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by olas24u(f): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
There you go wrong again though, I don't blame you because a typical nigerian is nothing but a zombie.

Kanu did not kill anybody rather it is the army that is responsible for those deaths.
Yes ,am not a zombie,some igbo boys were fighting soliders with stones ,I can send you the video.that is death sentence.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
aaronson:
I thought you will make sense when you said British created Nigeria, you had my attention with that but for the rest of your comment, i should have sue you for wasting my time reading because you didn't make sense.
What I said will not make sense to you because of the way you reason but who cares anyway.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by davillian(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

But ur hero Nelson Mandela refused to die like a man, he fled SA n took asylum in Nigeria
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by olajide8(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
It took the American and British govt 8yrs to get Julian asage wikileaks all we have to is request for him it may take 5-10yrs but extradition is a beautiful request - if we cant' extradite him on charges in nigeria, we can as well cancel his Nigerian citizenship and take the matter to the international criminal court that a British citizen is trying to destabilize nigeria - simple!!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
aaronson:
Sorry to the Igbo folks for dabbling into this but i think this act potrayed by this Mazi Nnamdi guy is the height of cowardice. My point is how can you be a freedom fighter/ revolutionary and run from the battle field?

Prison was Mandela's second home, Did he run at any point in time to go fight apartheid from the UK, Germany or Isreal?

Dear Igbos,

I support your Biafra Movement but look for a leader not a Bummer running in a circle chasing his own tail.

Tell me the Igbo you Yoruba JIHADISTS will not tag a bad name?

Who asked for your opinion on Igbo matter?

Bleep off man.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by sleepking(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
aaronson:
i laugh, The reason am laughing is because Mazi should have learnt from Martin Luther the King as oppose to Malcolm X.

The Malcolm X strategy never works and will end up dead that was why he ran for refuge in another country however the Martin Luther king approach won't work in Nigeria due to our failed judicial system, the only one left was the Ojukwu (military approach) which was a close call but it didn't work so you see my friend, Biafra won't happen any time soon. The only way it will work is if..... .... .... .... Let me not divulge sensitive info lol.
don't be scared man, no 1 knows your identity and seun is not zukerberg I believe. Unless u just playing mind games.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
luluman:
Bros if e pain you oya show us where Mandela acted blue film in hiding. But everybody has seen Kanu's bluefilm in hiding. So wetin you dey yarn?
Was that his wife?? That is my question Oya answer since you want me to play dirty with you.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oovi5:
Mtcheew!
e pain am

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Chimaokigwe: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
How??

Have you ever heard of Bight of Biafra?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Warship: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
luluman:
Let him start his fight with Asari first, if he wins then he can face Nigeria.

Igbos and Ijaws aren't stupid to fight each other.

Even Asari Dokunbo called himself fellow Biafrans even though he is of Massob group.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by olas24u(f): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
There you go wrong again though, I don't blame you because a typical nigerian is nothing but a zombie.

Kanu did not kill anybody rather it is the army that is responsible for those deaths.

You people can form an alliance that will support your agitation for referedum,this hausa-fulani people can't support it.it is only yorubas that can support you and you get it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Bright9970: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
How did Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu affect the Yoruba race, what is your business with him
He Nnamdi Kanu is loved by his people
Nigeria is nothing without the Igbo thats just it

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
22brains:
no need to argue Because you cannot even write correctly. I'm sure you don't even understand my write-ups
it's not write-ups but write up. It's shouldn't be in plura but singular since it's a comment and not an essay or article. Do you understand or you need more lecture on English?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Warship: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
olajide8:
It took the American and British govt 8yrs to get Julian asage wikileaks all we have to is request for him it may take 5-10yrs but extradition is a beautiful request - if we cant' extradite him on charges in nigeria, we can as well cancel his Nigerian citizenship and take the matter to the international criminal court that a British citizen is trying to destabilize nigeria - simple!!!

Dream on since it is allowed.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by sleepking(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
wanger50:
So it's now foolishness on the part of those leaves carrying front fighters we see been massacred on the streets of most eastern states?
Honestly, YES!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by 22brains(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
tunjibadosnen:

You are right because those he made to loose their lives can't fight for Biafra again.
I surely know that if they call you you will answer with your proverb.

Biafra republic still far from reality and and big joke!
to a gullible personality, Biafra is far from reality. but to the wise, it's here already!!!!! Am not a Biafran , but I support the notion for Nigeria to be split up so that there could be more employment opportunities and less hardship. imagine a country with almost 200million people competing for limited resources.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
olas24u:

You people can form an alliance that will support your agitation for referedum,this hausa-fulani people can't support it.it is only yorubas that can support you and you get it.
It is easier for Hausas to support Biafra than the yorubas. Even a blind man knows this so forget that thing.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Have you ever heard of Bight of Biafra?
Yes of course, what about that??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Warship: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
olas24u:

God forbid that we look up to treacherous Afonjas for support.

Awo's promise & fail will never touch us again.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by bosco2017: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
aaronson:
Sir, Give me one notable name or hero in modern day who ever won revolutionary fight by proximity.

Nk was on ground and in front and your terrorist president wanted to Kill him because they could not win him court . Note all successful revolutions were planned overseas.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by sharpsecret: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
luluman:
Let him start his fight with Asari first, if he wins then he can face Nigeria.
who be asari 4 where kanu dey.?can asari command 2% of the crowd kanu command?kanu(an internationaly protected man) even buhari dey fear kanu cos if na lie make buhari go meet am 4 where him dey

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Globetroter(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
aaronson:
Sorry to the Igbo folks for dabbling into this but i think this act potrayed by this Mazi Nnamdi guy is the height of cowardice. My point is how can you be a freedom fighter/ revolutionary and run from the battle field?

Prison was Mandela's second home, Did he run at any point in time to go fight apartheid from the UK, Germany or Isreal?

Dear Igbos,

I support your Biafra Movement but look for a leader not a Bummer running in a circle chasing his own tail.
Well somehow its obvious you don't know much about Neslon Mandela. For your own knowledge, Read the book Long walk to Freedom and also watch the movie where Idris Elba played Mandela as well. To give you a little hint, Mandela was actually caught on the road by soldiers while he was in a car trying to escape from south Africa. From that point, he was arrested, tried in the court with Walter Sisulu, Gowan Mbeki, Raymond Mhlaba, Elias Motsoaledi, Andrew Mlangeni, ‘Kathy’ Kathrada and Dennis Goldberg before they were sent to jail. Study history, it will help when you want to comment on issues like this.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by olas24u(f): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Warship:

God forbid that we look up to treacherous Afonjas for support.

Awo's promise & fail will never touch us again.
In the present day Nigeria with all military equipment and schools and all military post and intelligence belonging to hausa fulani and also political advantage,how can you debate or get referedum ,you cannot go to war with them.they always have the support of the British,who will likely be giving details to them about this guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
olas24u:

Yes ,am not a zombie,some igbo boys were fighting soliders with stones ,I can send you the video.that is death sentence.
That is lies and propaganda perpetrated by the army and nigerian media just to cover their atrocities we know the truth and what actually happened.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by HimName: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
The Ijaws are nice people. They sometimes give their slaves time and liberty to play around and even appoint a senior slave.

I love the Ijaws. They are considerate slave masters.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by pazienza(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
olajide8:

This is how the mindset of a typical Yoruba man is.

How exactly is NK the Yoruba man or even Nigeria problem.
I would want to know.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Trendishine: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Eze2000:

Same as El-Zachary or whatever his name is, the shitu leader is getting I guess. No air, no light, no trial, one jail cell, four more years to go.

So this guy and Kanu who is wiser?
dnt mind these ediot brown roof afonjas and Fulani he-goats on nairaland disguising as trolls n stooges of evil... The most foolish nnamdi kalu is wiser than their entire community n clans put together, go find out... It's obvious they are being tormented by the truth.. That same truth wld elude them... Criminals on nairaland saddles...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by olas24u(f): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
That is lies and propaganda perpetrated by the army and nigerian media just to cover their atrocities we know the truth and what actually happened.
You didnot return fire ,did you return fire?they were throwing stones ,it's on YouTube .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Warship: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Globetroter:

Well somehow its obvious you don't know much about Neslon Mandela. For your own knowledge, Read the book Long walk to Freedom and also watch the movie where Idris Elba played Mandela as well. To give you a little hint, Mandela was actually caught on the road by soldiers while he was in a car trying to escape from south Africa. From that point, he was arrested, tried in the court with Walter Sisulu, Gowan Mbeki, Raymond Mhlaba, Elias Motsoaledi, Andrew Mlangeni, ‘Kathy’ Kathrada and Dennis Goldberg before they were sent to jail. Study history, it will help when you want to comment on issues like this.

You ask Afonjas to read.

There is more hope for illiterates Chadian than Afonjas.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Guestlander: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
tstx:

He who runs, lives to fight another day...

Actually, Kanu wanted to stay and fight but he kept watching that mojo on his phone. The thought of being away for too long and another Mr. Okonkwo getting his wife was too much. So, he made a run for it. Felatio is better than any Biafran nonsense.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
sleepking:
don't be scared man, no 1 knows your identity and seun is not zukerberg I believe. Unless u just playing mind games.
In one sentence, Taliban approach.

The US never negotiate with Terrorist but they did just that some months back maybe a month ago or so. The US and concerned middle east countries was in a cease fire negotiate with the Taliban so the war would be over and Trump would be able to pull out troops from Pakistan Afghanistan. Imagine if that approach was utilized, then FG comes to a round table talk with Biafra to let them go but it won't come that easy, you know why?

Biafra needs money to make this work, Most Igbo Billionaires are more concerned for stability of thier business here in Nigeria and other igbo billionaires are all about thier political career like okorocha, Ifeanyi uba and the likes so where will funding come from?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by olas24u(f): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Because he snapped photos with weapons and also solicited for weapons ,and you can use these you oil and gas inexchange for weapons.why do you even need that,develop something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children