Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

How I Died, Came Back To Life – Nollywood Actor, Mr. Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Died, Came Back To Life – Nollywood Actor, Mr. Ibu (230 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Died, Came Back To Life – Nollywood Actor, Mr. Ibu by correctkidabc(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor widely known as Mr. Ibu, has narrated how he was brought back to life by God after he was killed by unknown men.

Mr. Ibu who said he would not have been alive to tell his story if not for God who gave him a second chance to live.

Ibu was reported to be down with a stroke recently but the comic made a video to debunk the report, however, the story was not far from the truth.
Read more at : https://www.correctkid.com/how-i-died-came-back-to-life-nollywood-actor-mr-ibu/

(1) (Reply)

Check Ur Result / Teni's Very Funny Video, Please Click On The Link To Watch / Itz Sunnykay Is Releasing Another Hot Jam Very Soon. A Young Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.