Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga (19138 Views)

Profiling The Newly Promoted Teams For The 2018 NPFL Season / Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup / 100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by PopeFlatino(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
sad Even Juve failed to win the coppa wen he joined
prodigyhenry:

How would you compare barca with juve. Juve was already conquering Italy before Ronaldo. 8 leagues on the bounce. But on the flip side barca was second fiddle to Real Madrid before Messi became a first team player. Messi helped barca become the team they are now. Ronaldo hasn't contributed anything new to juve. Now that's the difference

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Xkalaban(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lol grin

Madridiots won't like this grin grin grin

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by geedot: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:
As much as I love Messi and barca. I really pity the team. Barca could not even score with their first 11 against a 15th place Levante only Messi came on. The team needs to look for a plan B ASAP. And I suggest barca sends Messi on loan for about 2 seasons it would help the team to know their strength outside Messi and also to enable Messi conquer another league and stop Ronaldo fan boys from saying trash any longer
So Messi to prove people wrong, he should leave Barça and go where? He's the most paid footballer in the world, Captain of one of the two greatest team in the world, he's a god there, worshipped, respected. But to prove haters wrong he should leave? Only a foolish man makes decisions because of what people would say.
Totti played out his career in Italy, Giggs did same at United, do you think they didn't have options to go somewhere else? Brother it's called Loyalty.
Back to Ronaldo, Madrid is greater than United, so leaving united for Madrid was an easy decision, His transfer to Juventus was because of wages issue and not because he wanted to prove himself. So what gave you the impression that if Ronaldo was in Messi's shoe he wouldn't do the same thing?

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Dredgemaster(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:
How can u call someone that is in one league and has refused to leave the greatest...u think it's easy to shine in another league...when Rivaldo left Barca, he joined Milan, and that was when Milan was Milan but he flopped ... when kaka left Milan , he joined Madrid and he flopped , when figo left the Spanish league and joined the Italian league, he flopped...when Beckham left man u and joined Madrid he dint live up to expectation... When ronaldinho left Barca for Milan , he flopped.... Bale is turning to a disaster in Spain unlike in England...di Maria was a waste in England... Sebastian veron was a disaster when he left Italy for England, so as shevchenko... So u can't guarantee that messi will excel in another league , messi can't excel in the national team ... Messi in the WC has only scored teams like Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria( half of his WC goals) ....but Ronaldo has excelled in 3diff league and has turned top scorer for these teams for over a decade
. FACT
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by jayson87: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

They said Ronaldo joined a team that has won seria A 8 consecutive times forgetting that Barca is like juve in la liga... The only reason Barca dint win 8 consecutive times is because Ronaldo stopped them twice...but now that he has left, Barca will have a field day winning the league titles... Imagine messi 34 goals, next to him is 21 ... when cr7 was there, them de drag am , difference no de much...
how many times them drag am.. messi has been beating pen boy to goals all day any day other than 2 seasons he was injured

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by prodigyhenry: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
geedot:
So Messi to prove people wrong, he should leave Barça and go where? He's the most paid footballer in the world, Captain of one of the two greatest team in the world, he's a god there, worshipped, respected. But to prove haters wrong he should leave? Only a foolish man makes decisions because of what people would say.
Totti played out his career in Italy, Giggs did same at United, do you think they didn't have options to go somewhere else? Brother it's called Loyalty.
Back to Ronaldo, Madrid is greater than United, so leaving united for Madrid was an easy decision, His transfer to Juventus was because of wages issue and not because he wanted to prove himself. So what gave you the impression that if Ronaldo was in Messi's shoe he wouldn't do the same thing?

Calm down bro. I am a Messi fan, it infuriates me whenever I hear that argument of the can't perform outside barca. I just want him to go shut their mouth up. That stuff is just annoying. Messi would conquer any league he steps door in
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by PopeFlatino(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cr7 fans always find reason to argue and romance anything related to messi grin

When Real struggled this season they said that it's because they sold Ronaldo

Why didn't Man United struggle when he left back then? grin

I keep saying this,what made real flop the way they did this season is the presence of VAR in d UCL and Liga,UCL in particular....all those cheat goals,Penalties,Red cards and offside goals were trashed out....argue with ur Sim Card grin

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by melodyogonna(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:
As much as I love Messi and barca. I really pity the team. Barca could not even score with their first 11 against a 15th place Levante only Messi came on. The team needs to look for a plan B ASAP. And I suggest barca sends Messi on loan for about 2 seasons it would help the team to know their strength outside Messi and also to enable Messi conquer another league and stop Ronaldo fan boys from saying trash any longer
I'm curious. do you really think Messi and Barcelona board give two sh*ts about what Ronaldo fan boys say? hahaha, all the clubs in the world is praying to have a player with half Messi abilities in their team yet you want Barcelona to loan Messi so as to achieve what again? cheesy

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by melodyogonna(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

They said Ronaldo joined a team that has won seria A 8 consecutive times forgetting that Barca is like juve in la liga... The only reason Barca dint win 8 consecutive times is because Ronaldo stopped them twice...but now that he has left, Barca will have a field day winning the league titles... Imagine messi 34 goals, next to him is 21 ... when cr7 was there, them de drag am , difference no de much...
Very funny, so Messi scored 34 goals because Ronaldo left?
Hahaha Ronaldo has not even been able to score Messi's record league goal in a single campaign. that's if you check the most goal Ronaldo has scored in a season in all competitions, it has not reached Messi's record league scored in a season.
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by skyfather09(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
this Messi No dey shame.. you dey one club since dey happy.
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by TheBeat: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:
How can u call someone that is in one league and has refused to leave the greatest...u think it's easy to shine in another league...when Rivaldo left Barca, he joined Milan, and that was when Milan was Milan but he flopped ... when kaka left Milan , he joined Madrid and he flopped , when figo left the Spanish league and joined the Italian league, he flopped...when Beckham left man u and joined Madrid he dint live up to expectation... When ronaldinho left Barca for Milan , he flopped.... Bale is turning to a disaster in Spain unlike in England...di Maria was a waste in England... Sebastian veron was a disaster when he left Italy for England, so as shevchenko... So u can't guarantee that messi will excel in another league , messi can't excel in the national team ... Messi in the WC has only scored teams like Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria( half of his WC goals) ....but Ronaldo has excelled in 3diff league and has turned top scorer for these teams for over a decade
Make a balanced criticism. How about Suarez that conquered Ajax, England and Spain. Zidane did it, Ibrahimovic also. Stop making it sound like only Ronaldo can. At the end, we count consistency and stats. Ferguson achieved all his glory for a club. Does it make him less important? Giggs did same in United. You all talk like Messi competes in a lower league. He plays at UCL every season and has scored every good team you can think of. Ronaldo got 2 liga out of 9 seasons in Spain. Joining Juve wasn't a challenge please.

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by cr7lomo: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
TheBeat:

Make a balanced criticism. How about Suarez that conquered Ajax, England and Spain. Zidane did it, Ibrahimovic also. Stop making it sound like only Ronaldo can. At the end, we count consistency and stats. Ferguson achieved all his glory for a club. Does it make him less important? Giggs did same in United. You all talk like Messi competes in a lower league. He plays at UCL every season and has scored every good team you can think of. Ronaldo got 2 liga out of 9 seasons in Spain. Joining Juve wasn't a challenge please.

Ferguson dint just land a big job like man u...let Google help u to stop sounding ignorant
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by anonymous1759(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Well said barca needs a good coach. If Messi leaves other players will step up, barca did well when Messi was injured. We even defeated Madrid 5-1. Knowing Messi is around the corner makes other players lazy.

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by anonymous1759(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Ronaldo has not done anything in Juve mind you.

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Umarzy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Umarzy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Ronaldo has not done anything in Juve mind you.

You've forgotten about the suppercoppa Italia. Mind you, Juve won it last 3 seasons ago. CR7 gave them the cup this year which was his first trophy. About the champions league, it is his first season, let's see next year or the next after. Remember, someone just graduated from QF to SF after 4 years.
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by prodigyhenry: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
melodyogonna:

I'm curious. do you really think Messi and Barcelona board give two sh*ts about what Ronaldo fan boys say? hahaha, all the clubs in the world is playing to have a player with half Messi abilities in their team yet you want Barcelona to loan Messi so as to achieve what again? cheesy

It's not about Ronaldo fan boys. Its about what is best for the team. The players are so lazy whenever Messi around. You'd think they are average players the way they play
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by TheBeat: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Ferguson dint just land a big job like man u...let Google help u to stop sounding ignorant
You are as ignorant as your comment. We are talking about coaching top flight clubs. Just like in football, people count your professional club career and not necessarily where u started. After all Messi was signed from South America.
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by adanny01(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Saying trash has to stop from you.

Hope you noticed how Real madrid turned to trash after Ronaldo left. At least Barca still has Messi.
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by prodigyhenry: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
adanny01:

Saying trash has to stop from you.

Hope you noticed how Real madrid turned to trash after Ronaldo left. At least Barca still has Messi.

Dude watch your mouth. This is a public forum and i understand that some of you guys out here lack basic training in courtesy just keep your slimy stupid finger off my mention okay.
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by adanny01(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Dude watch your mouth. This is a public forum and i understand that some of you guys out here lack basic training in courtesy just keep your slimy stupid finger off my mention okay.

What will you do?
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by anonymous1759(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Umarzy:

You've forgotten about the suppercoppa Italia. Mind you, Juve won it last 3 seasons ago. CR7 gave them the cup this year which was his first trophy. About the champions league, it is his first season, let's see next year or the next after. Remember, someone just graduated from QF to SF after 4 years.

Messi is the next world best hope you know Champions league or no Champions grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by melodyogonna(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:

It's not about Ronaldo fan boys. Its about what is best for the team. The players are so lazy whenever Messi around. You'd think they are average players the way they play
What is best for the team is to play ball and win trophies, that's just what they are doing. they won't risk chances of capitalizing on Messi's ability for something that might happen in the future, like WTF? gringrin
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Mandesz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:

How would you compare barca with juve. Juve was already conquering Italy before Ronaldo. 8 leagues on the bounce. But on the flip side barca was second fiddle to Real Madrid before Messi became a first team player. Messi helped barca become the team they are now. Ronaldo hasn't contributed anything new to juve. Now that's the difference
when did u started watching football? I pity u. where u put ronaldinho b4 messi? even b4 ronaldinho barca has bin a very big team
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by prodigyhenry: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mandesz:

when did u started watching football? I pity u. where u put ronaldinho b4 messi? even b4 ronaldinho barca has bin a very big team

They were still second to real Madrid
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Jokerman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Messi is the next world best hope you know Champions league or no Champions grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol... Let Messi not win champions league 1st and see who will give him world best
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Jokerman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:

They were still second to real Madrid

Are they not still 2nd to Madrid... Or can you compare barcelona as a club to Madrid??

Remember during Ronaldinho , Barca win lAliga back to back and UCL, and Ronaldinho also won ballondor back to back... So stop making it seem Barca hasn't been good before Messi
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by anonymous1759(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... Let Messi not win champions league 1st and see who will give him world best

Nobody is close to him in the whole Europe.... Golden boot secured, uefa top scorer secured plus league, Copa derey final plus UCL semi final.. Get ready for the heart break grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Jokerman(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Nobody is close to him in the whole Europe.... Golden boot secured, uefa top scorer secured plus league, Copa derey final plus UCL semi final.. Get ready for the heart break grin grin grin grin grin

Oga last year, Ronaldo was all these, and we know what happened
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by anonymous1759(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Oga last year, Ronaldo was all these, and we know what happened

It's because of the World cup. That was the major completion. But this season it's just league and Champions League. And Messi is the over all best. Console yourself on time. Messi is setting another hurdle for Ronaldo. 6 times Ballon 'OR
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Jokerman(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

It's because of the World cup. That was the major completion. But this season it's just league and Champions League. And Messi is the over all best. Console yourself on time. Messi is setting another hurdle for Ronaldo. 6 times Ballon 'OR

Lol... Let him fail at the UCL first coupled with his already destined failure at this years COPA America as usual na... Then we'd see

Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season / WWE Smackdown Results: Winners, Losers, Grades & Highlights (Thread) / Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59