Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. (29716 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by cr7lomo: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Anyway, someone like you never kicked the ball once.

To call Copa America 'childish tournament' exemplifies your ignorance about football. By this evaluation of yours, aren't you also saying that the European Cup Ronaldo won is a 'childish trophy'?

My guy, you nor sabi talk sha. Is the European competition and Copa America not at par in terms of status?

There is no way everyone will agree to the same thing. Regardless, fact remains fact.

Messi is a full stretch better than Ronaldo.

Is Fifa U20 WC a continent-based competition? Which global-based competition has Ronaldo ever won, at either junior or senior level?

When did I mention copa America as childish cup...has messi ever won copa America??
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by bestpunterever: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:
......Bla Bla Bla keep crying you can do better than this
that guy finished you.
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by CoolAmbience(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

When did I mention copa America as childish cup...has messi ever won copa America??

Take a look at the comment below that you made.

'Pls stop calling those childish tournaments..'

Or do you also tell lies?
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by newandsharp: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
cr7lomo:
How can u call someone that is in one league and has refused to leave the greatest...u think it's easy to shine in another league...when Rivaldo left Barca, he joined Milan, and that was when Milan was Milan but he flopped ... when kaka left Milan , he joined Madrid and he flopped , when figo left the Spanish league and joined the Italian league, he flopped...when Beckham left man u and joined Madrid he dint live up to expectation... When ronaldinho left Barca for Milan , he flopped.... Bale is turning to a disaster in Spain unlike in England...di Maria was a waste in England... Sebastian veron was a disaster when he left Italy for England, so as shevchenko... So u can't guarantee that messi will excel in another league , messi can't excel in the national team ... Messi in the WC has only scored teams like Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria( half of his WC goals) ....but Ronaldo has excelled in 3diff league and has turned top scorer for these teams for over a decade

But in the champion league, he has met the very best of each league and was unarguably the deciding factor in eliminating them.

He does not have to show up in any league to show them that he is amongst the best.

or he should come to Nigeria and play in our league to show he can jump from one country to the other and be the best?

If the money paid to him is satisfactory to keep him within a country , then let him be...or are you jealousy (in jennifer voice).
Records wise , He is still unable to match CR9 who has won a title with his portuguese team, messi to the best on my knowledge only won the olmypic snatching two dubious penalties under the Nigeria Nose

He remain my best football player (although he has beaten Nigeria with his argentine team).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku / Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) / This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.