Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Zlatan Ibile Splashes N1.5million On Little Girl Who Sang His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Splashes N1.5million On Little Girl Who Sang His Song (321 Views)

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / Zlatan Ibile Splashes 150 Million Naira On Diamond Necklace (video) / Small Doctor Cruises On Little Children's Bentley Bentayga. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Splashes N1.5million On Little Girl Who Sang His Song by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 28, 2019
After being thrilled by a little girl, simply identified as Boye, who brilliantly sang one of his popular songs, ‘Ninu Aiye’, music rave of the moment, Zlatan Ibile, changed her fortune and that of the young lad who made the video.

Immediately news of the little girl’s video hit the rapper who recently surprised his manager with a car gift on his birthday, he promised to give the 3-year-old girl a cash prize of N1million, and he has finally redeemed his promise.

Zlatan Ibile

Management, residents condemn plot to discredit New Planet Resorts. “Young @official_boye0 just received her money. If you remember the ‘Ninu Aye’ young sensation and her dad in town and I feel so proud to be a helping point to both the girl and the guy who ran the video to expose her online. Here is a token of N1.5Million for both young Boye and the guy.

Most of all I want to thank everybody online who made a remarkable contribution towards this course. God bless Nigeria”, he announced on social media.

Fortune club president, chairman board of trustees receive gold merit award Recall that while desperately searching for the little girl, Zlatan had announced that he and nine of his friends would donate the sum of N100,000 each, summing up to N1million for the little girl.

However, fortune smiled on her and the person who made the video as they are now to share the sum of N1.5million

READ MORE AT: https://naijamotion.com.ng/zlatan-ibile/

https://naijamotion.com.ng/zlatan-ibile/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

[ Music ] Lil Frosh – Carry Your Baka / "God Go Punish Una"- Actor Charles Awurum Slams Bobrisky, Calls Out Movie Produ / ...'one Day When I Die, Pls Don't Mourn Me'...- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.