Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City (30455 Views)

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by tradebot: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by TechCapon(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I'm back to Nigeria
welcome
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Kennydoc(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention that he was a former christ embassy pastor under Chris Oyakhilome before leaving to open his own grin

He was NEVER a pastor of Christ Embassy. He however (probably) had Pastor Chris as one of his mentors. Pastor Chris also wedded him in 1998.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Blakjewelry(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
nelsonoba:

That is your opinion. You have probably been hanging out with a set of hypocrites who attend church. Change your circle of friends and start hanging out with people who follow Christ. I have been a member of his church since November 2005, and I got married as a virgin in 2016. It was because of Pastor David's messages that I was able to avoid premarital sex until I got married, so stop deceiving yourself to believe that every member in the church is fvcking themselves. The devil has lied to you if that is what you believe. There will always be HYPOCRITES in every church you go to, including Dominion city, but it is your responsibility to avoid emulating the hypocrites, but rather follow the example of the pastor who is teaching you about Christ.
my friend go and sit down joor. I attended dominion city abaka nike for like a year. close to elder brothers house in bayelsa to there is a branch too same thing even you too I know you might be doing the same thing too
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by TechCapon(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

He was NEVER a pastor of Christ Embassy. He however (probably) had Pastor Chris as one of his mentors. Pastor Chris also wedded him in 1998.
but I read it somewhere that he was a former christ embassy pastor under Chris Oyakhilome before leaving to open his own
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by obillyj(f): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
That's my father. A seasoned man of God. One of the end time armies. A true believer n doer of the word. Happy birthday Depee. Dominion City worldwide celebrate you today. You are our gem.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by PEPPERified: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy Birthday Mpa!

I am yet to see anyone who consciously followed your teachings for 90 days and wasn't transformed

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by rinzylee(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention that he was a former christ embassy pastor under Chris Oyakhilome before leaving to open his own grin

He never was in Christembassy nor a Pastor there. He just had a personal relationship with Pastor Chris. He grew up in Deeper life and Scripture Union. You mustn't drag everyone in the mud. Please get facts right!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by rinzylee(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
When would the private jet be launched?

YOU NEED TO HAVE A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH THIS MAN. HE HAS REJECTED PRIVATE JETS FROM WEALTHY CANADIANS. He isn't moved by all those... Not to say they are evil!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by GavelSlam: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
rinzylee:

YOU NEED TO HAVE A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH THIS MAN. HE HAS REJECTED PRIVATE JETS FROM WEALTHY CANADIANS. He isn't moved by all those... Not to say they are evil!!!!

Oh stop it.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by ojotask: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pastor David has been a big blessing to my life and ministry. His kind is rare. God bless you Sir

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Kennydoc(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:
but I read it somewhere that he was a former christ embassy pastor under Chris Oyakhilome before leaving to open his own

Nah. I know him quite well, from home. We have similar genes in us.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by praizt: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy birthday Mpa...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Amyceilyn(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy birthday my pastor, you have been an inspiration and a blessing, age well

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by driand(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
nelsonoba:

He is a good man. He is my pastor and I am proud to have a pastor like him. My Christian life got a lot easier after I encountered his teachings in 2005. It was because of him I got to understand that it is very easy to live above sin as a Christian based on grace and relationship with the Holy Spirit. He doesn't preach or teach with unnecessary grammar and theology, he teaches the bible in a way that you see how it connects to your every day life. This is why I respect him and he will always be my pastor
sounds like a prodigy...
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by driand(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Haa please come and ask me. He's too good mehn
aiit... What do you have to say about him?
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Quinnlee: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
He has impacted lives greatly.....it's an honour to know him. Happy birthday De Pee. Thank you for answering the call. He's a prophet, father, apostle, teacher, mentor, friend , brother and so much more. A true man of God with impeccable character, so selfless and amazing.
I love u sir!!!!

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by king9952: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
rinzylee:

He never was in Christembassy nor a Pastor there. He just had a personal relationship with Pastor Chris. He grew up in Deeper life and Scripture Union. You mustn't drag everyone in the mud. Please get facts right!!!

Correct. He never was a pastor of Christ embassy nor pastor under Pastor Chris or anyone, however he had a strong tie with pastor Chris, actually he was inspired by Chris during their university days, Chris was pastor of abiding word at UNIBEN then, Pastor David speaks of Chris with utmost reverence and respect, pastor Chris's teaching inspired pastor David who later founded (NCF) New Convenant Family at University Of Nigerian Nssukka late 80s, myself was ordained as NCF pastor IMT Enugu campus chapter in mid 90s before travelling to US in 96. I know pastor David personally, he is a rare gem, his like were few in the whole world now that i assure you, his simplicity, honesty, full of power of Holy spirit, word of knowledge, word of wisdom, miracle were just few of things to attribute to his likeness, he is really the real deal and original brand of God's prophet of our days, I know and witness these things myself, i am one of his many sons in the ministry, Happy birth day Daddy or as we used to call him back in those days Onye isi meaning the chairman. God's many blessings to you and family. Pastor Chido Texas USA..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by valinno(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
God took me to Dominion city when I went to Awka after the experience that day I started listening to his messages within a month everything about me changed, boldness entered me,those who knew me before started asking me what happened to me especially some of my catholic brethren and it happened the time I was a CYON president and the one I was his vice before I took over as a president by His grace later joined me since then our life's has been from glory to glory,his messages is a school to me,I don't know where my life would have been by now if I didn't meet pastor David ogbueli,He is an icon of transformational leadership excellence, a life coach,a father,a mentor,a role model,a reformer, a government and business consultant,his is the finest Christian I ve ever seen,if there is anybody I want be like in this life is him and I m satisfied,
Happy birthday sir
May the Almighty God continue to lift you higher in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by princejones(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
His ministry will overcome those challenges with time. I a yet to be in a branch of Winners Chapel with a pastor with elementary knowledge of God's word. When one is transferred you just winder who will be coming and when he arrives you forget the one that just left

Gkemz:
He's a Godsent with very sound messages deep-rooted in the word of God but i can't talk about some of his junior pastors at state level that i have listen to their messages.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
To God alone be all the glory. Someday Ubenedictus and 9inches will come here with there won testimony and it won't be long before that happens

valinno:
God took me to Dominion city when I went to Awka after the experience that day I started listening to his messages within a month everything about me changed, boldness entered me,those who knew me before started asking me what happened to me especially some of my catholic brethren and it happened the time I was a CYON president and the one I was his vice before I took over as a president by His grace later joined me since then our life's has been from glory to glory,his messages is a school to me,I don't know where my life would have been by now if I didn't meet pastor David ogbueli,He is an icon of transformational leadership excellence, a life coach,a father,a mentor,a role model,a reformer, a government and business consultant,his is the finest Christian I ve ever seen,if there is anybody I want be like in this life is him and I m satisfied,
Happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
His ministry is not due for it. It is easy to acquire but the maintenance is where the issue lies.

rinzylee:

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sex has always been in the church. As an undergraduate in Unec, I know a girl then that had a father as boyfriend .

Some of the administrators of the Vatican City are actually great grand children of popes even though same popes over rolled marriage every of their kind

MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin

All these Pentecostal church members dey fvck themselves very well grin

Pastors dey bang females members including other men wives who attend same church.

The choir na hin worst pass. Those male choristers and instrumentalists dey chop better pusssies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
See how you are laughing at your own ignorance....ignoramus... Leaving to open his own...warri calls your type ekpa

TechCapon:

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by BrokenCock: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Another religious mofo spotted. My post is for reasonable and sensible people who aren't brainwashed, religiously blinded or lack cognitive reasoning like you.
for ur mind u dey reasonable?! Full ofShit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by nelsonoba: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Blakjewelry:

my friend go and sit down joor. I attended dominion city abaka nike for like a year. close to elder brothers house in bayelsa to there is a branch too same thing even you too I know you might be doing the same thing too

This is how you know the devil is seriously dragging you to hell with a chain! He makes you notice only the hypocrites in church and he won't allow you notice the people who are genuinely interested in seeking Christ in the church. It's a shame to see that your mind is so warped that you think everybody is involved in swimming in sin and enjoying it like you, just because you met some hypocrites like yourself! I came to Dominion city the same way you came before, I saw some hypocrites there too just like you will see in any church you go to, but I decided to follow the teachings of Pastor David. I could have been a fool to follow the hypocrites who also come to the church too, but I did not. I chose my path and followed Christ instead. If all you saw in Dominion city were the hypocrites, then you didn't really come to encounter Christ. When you get serious with God, it will show in your words and thinking pattern.

Why don't you wait till you find a church that has 0% hypocrites before you make up your mind to serve God na Because even your sense hasn't advised you that there will always be hypocrites in every church if Jesus himself could have a hypocrite by the name of Judas among the disciples he chose by himself!

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
BrokenCock:
for ur mind u dey reasonable?! Full ofShit

Get off my mentions. U scumbag
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by rinzylee(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
king9952:

Correct. He never was a pastor of Christ embassy nor pastor under Pastor Chris or anyone, however he had a strong tie with pastor Chris, actually he was inspired by Chris during their university days, Chris was pastor of abiding word at UNIBEN then, Pastor David speaks of Chris with utmost reverence and respect, pastor Chris's teaching inspired pastor David who later founded (NCF) New Convenant Family at University Of Nigerian Nssukka late 80s, myself was ordained as NCF pastor IMT Enugu campus chapter in mid 90s before travelling to US in 96. I know pastor David personally, he is a rare gem, his like were few in the whole world now that i assure you, his simplicity, honesty, full of power of Holy spirit, word of knowledge, word of wisdom, miracle were just few of things to attribute to his likeness, he is really the real deal and original brand of God's prophet of our days, I know and witness these things myself, i am one of his many sons in the ministry, Happy birth day Daddy or as we used to call him back in those days Onye isi meaning the chairman. God's many blessings to you and family. Pastor Chido Texas USA..

Can we connect brother ?
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by 9inches(m): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2019
valinno:
Happy birthday sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FyYpMOhhQo
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by BrokenCock: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Get off my mentions. U scumbag
yeah!i no like shitheads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money / Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.