Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan (73735 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by GumGum: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2019
This looks rather simple. A timed emission of light from a bulb placed under a wooden box. If Yakubu the carpenter creates this, people will price it for #500 but Mark Zuckerberg will make millions from this.

Let's patronize made in Naija and promote research, innovation and development.

GumGum says so!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Always looking for solutions. How thoughtful mark
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by tolanibae(f): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:

Each shirt Zuckerberg wears costs between $300 and $400, and they aren't available for the public to buy

And he doesn’t wear twice
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Kenmatt(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Laughing out loud!

Money can not do everything. With the money they have, she does not even have peace of mind. That is why she cannot sleep at night. Is she the only nursing mother on Earth?

However, let me drop this as a pill for anybody that wants to sleep like a new born baby.

When you try this, just come back and say thank you Kenmatt.

Make a tea with an ice water, if possible, a very cold water from the Fridge, use it to make your tea, when you finish drinking the ice tea, lo and behold, you will sleep like a new born baby.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by pkang: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerian Slay Queens food don done o.
Na wetin Una dey find.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by ntyce(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2019
KingLennon:
Mark Zuckerberg very simple man. He has brought up another business venture 'Sleep box'. Many will want to try it

I won't be surprised if he patents it and starts selling....

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by OreoPaschal(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2019
What difference does it make with alarm clock? ��

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2019
donbachi:
for naija.if u no go sleep leave na...afterall,dem sey wife wey say her husband no go sleep,no go sleep 2.
Abeg, who make this quote
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2019
Ciaos:
So this rich man no get Nanny way fit help am take care of him children.This man go dey stingy,he too manage money. Him dressing self na wa,na so he go wear only one shirt for years.
Each of those shirt mark wears cost between 100 to 200 thousand naira.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by trapQ: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2019
A billionaire taking good care of his wife and even waking up early to get the kids whereas Nigerian men with less than 1/1000000000000000000 of what he has think women are their slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Ferdinandu(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2019
Ciaos:
So this rich man no get Nanny way fit help am take care of him children.This man go dey stingy,he too manage money. Him dressing self na wa,na so he go wear only one shirt for years.
No it is not about having money. It is the simple things of life that makes life really enjoyable. Like taking care of your kids personally watching them play, be naughty like kids. Even his security men may even have more than one nanny. When you make so much money to the extent that those menial jobs people so busy, employ others to do, you can comfortably do it yourself without worrying that you are wasting time. That's is when you are truly rich.Those who realise that in time are the ones who really live long to enjoy the money they made. Forget those that keeps flying from one country to another every week and every day trying to close one deal or the other,that looks good and enticing to a struggling man but to the real rich it is a big stress. Money means so much when you can truly enjoy it on your own terms

9 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Jamorezzi: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2019
God bless me too , I wanna live a good life too . And bless my nairalanders too .amen

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2019
Kenmatt:
Laughing out loud!

Money can not do anything. With the money they have, she does not even have peace of mind. That is why she cannot sleep at night. Is she the only nursing mother on Earth?

However, let me drop this as a pill for anybody that wants to sleep like a new born baby.

When you try this, just come back and say thank you Kenmatt.

Make a tea with an ice water, if possible, a very cold water from the Fridge, use it to make your tea, when you finish drinking the ice tea, lo and behold, you will sleep like a new born baby.
Ur post doesn't make sense at all, who told u she doesn't have peace of mind?
Did she commit any crime.
It's a known fact that nursing mother's around the world are always stressed out due to waking up at night to check the baby or feed the baby. Taking care of babies is very stressful. It doesn't have anything to do with peace of mind.

8 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by izic911: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:

Each shirt Zuckerberg wears costs between $300 and $400, and they aren't available for the public to buy. His personal Secuirity and that of his family cost and travel cost in a year cost $13 million just in a year
will you keep quiet
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2019
Whether na sleep box abi na bird box or bed bug, wetin come concern me
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by nnaemmy(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Will that box really cure insomnia?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Youngzedd(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Ciaos:

Not everyone wants such. Money is not the problem.

Facebook Spent $20 Million On Security For Mark Zuckerberg In 2018

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by sarutobi: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Maybe usable by his billionaire friends, BUT i do not see this going mainstream at all. Thousands of tech and inventions already do this.

Another work around is setting alarm on your clock to go off at a very low volume. that works for me as well.

He is probably throwing it out there knowing that it commands very little commercial value.

BUT what do i know? Mark is a billionaire and very smart too. So we wont be surprised if it is the next big thing.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by AngelicBeing: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Amuocha:
He has failed in da oza room thinz shocked
No, his staff of office lives on and is active, because he has 2 kids and it is a sign that his joystick is more active than that of Buhari your friend tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by delishpot: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2019
Old school Naija husbands be like....... You lazy woman, our fore mothers gave birth to 10 kids and our fore fathers never cared for once if they slept or not. They still stayed with the husbands till death!!!!!!! grin grin

Anyways, MARK dey call MARKet. Na wisdom person dey carry sell.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by lahizak: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2019
sotall:
More like a sleep cage!!

Can she even enter
Did u even read d post. Nigerians and bad mouth sha. Great innovation, while ww are here sayin rubbish. Some sharp guys 4 USA and china don dey study d box, creating replicas and starting a million naira empire. Nice innovation dat i will definitely buy 4 my wife after marriage

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2019
thesicilian:
Thank God I can sleep naturally, without any high tech electronic devices.
She doesn't need any electronics device to sleep, she's just a nursing mother taking care of two kids, waking up at night when the baby is cry or to feed the baby can be really stressful, it's something all nursing mother go through. There was a time our neighbor's wife started crying cause of such stress.
U are not any way better than her.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Kenmatt(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2019
charliboy654:

Ur post doesn't make sense at all, who told u she doesn't have peace of mind?
Did she commit any crime.
It's a known fact that nursing mother's around the world are always stressed out due to waking up at night to check the baby or feed the baby. Taking care of babies is very stressful. It doesn't have anything to do with peace of mind.

Those children are not the type that give mothers sleepless night, we all know the stages that do that.

When your mind is relaxed, you will sleep brother, whether you like it or not, whether you want it or not. You can tell Zuckerberg to try what I have said above, or you can also try it and come here and argue with me.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2019
sotall:
More like a sleep cage!!

Can she even enter
Olodo, that's just a small box, emitting light, she will still be sleeping on her bed.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Kenmatt:

Those children are not the type that give mothers sleepless night, we all know the stages that do that.

When your mind is relaxed, you will sleep brother, whether you like it or not, whether you want it or not. You can tell Zuckerberg to try what I have said above, or you can also try and come here to argue with me.
Zoom in and look at the other one, that's a baby. And I don't think u have taken care of children B4 else u will know wat an talking about.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by elyte89: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2019
matify83:

That Shirt you see him wearing has a thousand replica in his wardrobe.

Seems u re d wardrobe manager grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by lahizak: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2019
sarutobi:
Maybe usable by his billionaire friends, BUT i do not see this going mainstream at all. Thousands of tech and inventions already do this.

Another work around is setting alarm on your clock to go off at a very low volume. that works for me as well.

He is probably throwing it out there knowing that it commands very little commercial value.

BUT what do i know? Mark is a billionaire and very smart too. So we wont be surprised if it is the next big thing.
H should try and understand d product. Lot of people including me and many nursing mothers, once we open our eyes in the middle of d night 4 upto a minute find it difficult to go back to sleep and dat leads to less productivity during d day. Now imagine having dat kind of box in ur corner, even if u open ur eyes slightly in d middle of d night u will quickly realize its not morning, den u can go back to sleep easily. Note dat dis is not sum form of alarm, its d exact opposite of alarm

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Kenmatt(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2019
charliboy654:

Zoom in and look at the other one, that's a baby. And I don't think u have taken care of children B4 else u will know wat an talking about.

We scrutinize issues logically, not just to argue for argument sake.

Before Mark could come up to open up that her wife was not sleeping, it was taking a pound of fresh on both.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by matify83: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2019
elyte89:

Seems u re d wardrobe manager grin grin

Any one adept to information must have seen posts here on Nairaland where a picture of his wardrobe with scores of that ash-colored T-shirt on display.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2019
Kenmatt:

We scrutinize issues logically, not just to argue for argument sake.

Before Mark could come up to open up that her wife was not sleeping, it was taking a pound of fresh on both.
So where's you logic there?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Kenmatt(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2019
charliboy654:

So where's you logic there?
Lacking a peaceful mind.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by johnstar(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Ciaos:

Im sure u r not up to 25 yrs bcus dis ur mentality of reason is something else... wat if d wife doesn’t want a nanny??

U suppose don reason another side

9ja una too dey quick to dey judge person

Gosh i hate Nigerians abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak From Seomarts.com / Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.