Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? (21350 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Omooba77: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Everywhere in the World, the effect of Global warming is being felt. Just wondering this morning as I woke with sweat allover me, no thanks to PHCN and my gen is still on, that how hot will hell be.
Please avoid hell at all cost by making Jesus Your Lord and Saviour. Happy Sunday!

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by DonGtoG1(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2019
More reason to be of good virtue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by alBHAGDADI: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2019
DonGtoG1:
More reason to be of good virtue.
Good virtue doesn't save you from hell but believe in Jesus does.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by DonGtoG1(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Good virtue doesn't save you from hell but believe in Jesus does.
So, believing in Jesus have nothing to do with good virtue right?

11 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by alBHAGDADI: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2019
DonGtoG1:

So, believing in Jesus have nothing to do with good virtue right?
Good virtue without believe in Jesus is useless regards to eternity.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by DonGtoG1(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are only contradicting what you are saying, there is no way you can really be of good virtue without being Godly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Grupo(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2019
An adult that believes fairy tales is not in any way better than a kid.

115 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by lilfreezy: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2019
There's no such thing as heaven or hell. Religion has blinded a lot of folks undecided

Even the white folks who brought in Christianity to Africa and enslaved you at the process while making you ditch your traditional African religion has abondoned Christianity. Africans are too fĂșcking religious, practicing it more than the white man that invented it undecided

Am I supposed to believe in the theory of creation over evolution grin?. Like we all ( Asians Africans Indians,Latinos, Arabs), all race of life came from two white people in a garden in which one was created from a rib grin grin lol!. The evolution explanation is much more believable as we can see evidence of Dinosaurs fossils which of course predates the time of creation

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by kolafolabi(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2019
It pays to do good to avoid Hell Fire

3 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2019
Nobi small thing o
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Kenmatt(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2019
I just like how concise the piece is and how you portrayed your message at last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Benekruku(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2019
Hell is fiction in the first place

Story books told you that and you made a topic out of it.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Adalberto(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2019
And what if Hell doesn't exist at all
Religion kieee una der

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Adalberto:
And what if Hell doesn't exist at all
Religion kieee una der
I'd rather not live like there isn't a God
Than die and find out there really is
Think about it

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2019
maybe the sun is hell....who knows?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by whytepawn1(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2019
my thoughts sometimes...
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Hell doesn't exist bro.
The dead is conscious of nothing Eccl

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by masterP042(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2019
God is wicked. No human being can even think such of his child not to talk of the ever "loving" God. Allowing his creation to burn in everlasting flame.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Follygunners: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Blame 9ja leaders and all 9ja pple full of corruption!
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Hell doesn't exist bro, the dead is conscious of nothing
Most people like you gave their live to Jesus; one day you'll realize that there's really a God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by sammirano: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2019
DonGtoG1:

You are only contradicting what you are saying, there is no way you can really be of good virtue without being Godly.

Good virtue is very good.it helps you to easily align with almighty God, because in order to align, you must live a holy life. Now your good virtue is like a filthy rag before God that is where Jesus Christ grace and the help of the Holy Spirit comes to play. You will really need all of these if you want to enjoy your eternity.

4 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Hell doesn't exist bro,
The dead is conscious of nothing Eccl 9vs5

6 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Anambrapikin(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2019
For all this atheist saying hell does not exist when there is overwhelming evidence please don't harden your heart before it is too late.

7 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by cyprus000: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2019
DonGtoG1:

haven't you seen or heard of an atheist/pagan with virtue that can touch the sky? if not, then I'm sorry, your ignorance is incorrigible.

2 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by surrogatesng: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Heat season in naija is like hell fire.

Rechargeable fan for sale 0817 036 8264

3 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Kingkun69(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

a budist who has faith in his religion and does all things morally upright and has no bad intentions and is contempt but does not believe in Jesus and a Christian who is one just by going to church and worshipping his pastor but is a wicked terrible person who will make heaven

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Wettoid123: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Getting ready to go to church our lord and saviour is the ultimate,,,,, my most fearful day is the judgement day when the trumpet shall sound where will I be.
Now that the salvation is free lets turn unto God for total purification.

7 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by TeenDad: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Las las ac go dey hell grin

8 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Kcuf: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
I don't really believe in the hell fire theory, or the way we humans and the religious portray them

meanwhile..
anybody heard about UFOs and their recent appearance in the south west Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Adalberto(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
All d best
Wiziman:
I'd rather not live like there isn't a God
Than die and find out there really is
Think about it
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Rexnegro(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
okay
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by ednut1(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
You only feel heat becos u have a nervous system. That system dies with ur body. So no heat will be felt in hell. Pple with damaged spinal cords no dey feel pain. So bros carry ya anology comot. With the number of pple going to hell u think dem no go revolt go invade heaven too cheesy

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Biblical Principles That Will Change Your Life / Onitsha Defy Recession : Christmas Preparations In High Gear / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.