Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position (24626 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Seetto:
Tinubu is giving a lot of people nightmare in Nigeria, from north to south to east , every where tinubu this , tinubu that...
Even the national assembly is not spare, at hearing the name tinubu, they will start shivering.

The fear of tinubu is the beginning of wisdom

Tinubu has been chooking mouth in the national assembly anyhow n that's why they are talking about him.

Tiffnubu is a top Nigerian politician and that's why they are talking about him. It's quite normal, no be only him dem de tall about.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
I don't think Tinubu is nursing any presidential ambition. Don't think so. Just my own opinion.

Nice men long sleeve shirts from India for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5145913/nice-
colors-men-long-sleeve#77728334

Tiffnubu wanted to be VP in 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2019
ollah1:
When did Tinubu speak about this presidential ambition ?

Does he need to speak about it? Did Osinbanjo ever speak of his VP ambitions?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by luvmijeje(f): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Some people are accusing Tinubu of being greedy but is he truly greedy?

1. He virtually has no say in the Senate leadership. Going by the current zoning formula, the southwest was zoned the chief whip or the deputy chief whip

2. All the current southwest Governor in APC are not his blood relation.

3. He virtually spent everything he has for Buhari to emerge President because he understand the law of sowing.

4. Lawan is not part of Tinubu group but in 2015 Tinubu fought for Lawan as though he's part of his group.

5. In 2019, the Tinubu still stays behind Lawan even though his has the short end of the zoning formula for the Senate.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Tinubu should never be underrated in Nigerian politics..

Tinubu doesn't have allies away from the SW and moat especially he doesn't have allies in SE and SS....Natural doom for him.

How many votes did tiffnubu gather for buhari in the last election in the SW?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by olagbola45(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2019
ollah1:

I wonder o
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Afospecialk: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahahaha....................................

2023 will be interesting,but one thing is very sure,It will be easier for a camel to pass through the needles than SEasterner to become president in Nigeria,not even your master(Atiku) will vote for you.

The only one region in south that Northerners can vote for willing is West,take it to the bank.

You said it all.

A region regarded as slave ar deliberating over Nigeria matter as if they hav any worthy politicians to emerge as VP let alone president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Basher8583: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2019
ollah1:
Dont mind this igbos on nairaland. The nightmare Tinubu is given them is severe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Afospecialk: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Tinubu doesn't have allies away from the SW and moat especially he doesn't have allies in SE and SS....Natural doom for him.

How many votes did tiffnubu gather for buhari in the last election in the SW?

That's how a shallow minded nd nincompoop thinks but the elites would never forget how TINUBU masterminded nd orchestrated the first defeat for an incumbent president in history of Nigeria.

Go back home nd start learning trade

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by JudasNaCarrot: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Blainz:

From their grammar you shall know them
One of the die hard drug baron supporter spotted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2019
sharpwriter:

Will you start the boiling? grin
yes, from under his bed, hiding and typing from his cheap phone. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by wanger50(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2019
capitalzero:
That is the plan if buhari health is failing at alarming rate
Osinbajo cannot hold power.Apc has to gamble between tinubu or el rufai. If buhari dies suddenly rufai wil become vp. That is why a woman and muslim from southern kaduna is a deputy- governor elect. If buhari has to be incapacitated for a long period,tinubu becomes vp after Osinbajo resignation.
Just what makes u think Osinbajo can't hold forth as the President? And you now prefers a Tinubu whose political ideology is divert government's money to establish private interests as is the case with TVC,The Nation newspapers and several choice properties around Lagos.I should understand that your sense of reasoning is based purely on religious bigotry.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2019
Fake story.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Afospecialk:

That's how a shallow minded nd nincompoop thinks but the elites would never forget how TINUBU masterminded nd orchestrated the first defeat for an incumbent president in history of Nigeria.

Go back home nd start learning trade

In 2015 yorubas gave buhari 2.4 million votes and buhari won the election with 2.6 million votes margin, (buhari would still win by 200k votes without SW votes).... meaning that buhari n the North had the numbers to win elections without SW or tiffnubu.

In 2019 SW gave buhari a little over 2 million votes and buhari won the election with a 4 million vote margin. This means that buhari won without the SW.

Tifnubu isn't going anywhere, the north just like every other parts of nigeria even sees Tinubu as a thief n will never hand over power to such a man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2019
wanger50:
Just what makes u think Osinbajo can't hold forth as the President? And you now prefers a Tinubu whose political ideology is divert government's money to establish private interests as is the case with TVC,The Nation newspapers and several choice properties around Lagos.I should understand that your sense of reasoning is based purely on religious bigotry.

Osinbanjo cannot fight the north alone if buhari dies, they will give him a treatment worse than they gave GEJ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Ojiofor: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2019
A southern muslim presidency is not possible.We can't have a southern muslim president after the rule of a brutal northern muslim president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Quorax: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Afospecialk:

The stupid of your brother Jonathan who shared over $10 for Dokubo and whose his wife has been convicted nd confiscated of over 30 billions Naira just within 5 years in office is exactly what we ar suffering till today

Your blother from SS killed Nigeria economy nd yu ar expecting a miracle over night ? Ur suffering just starts

Continue

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by nagastat: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Quorax:
lol... How ur life been in the last 4 years? At least everybody is feeling the pain of what you all initially thought igbos will be the only affected. If that is not stupidity, i don't know what it is.

Typical, typical of your lot.
Wailer.

I have been giving thanks preceding far 4 years ago and still!

Be responsible for yourself, you don't deserve anything but what you get!

You deserve your complaining life from your outlook.

But no, it's an abomination for you and your lot to reason clearly.

You wail on!
I give thanks!
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by realmindz: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2019
I have never heard of Tinubu declaring a presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by karnap(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
how stupid is this country is only God will know,we just voted not up to 3months,they are already talking about the next 4yrs election, America is having their 2020 presidential election next year,they just start talking about it of a recent,but look at this zoo call Nigerians who don't have humans sympathy, tarnishing our international images.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by realmindz: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2019
nagastat:

Typical, typical of your lot.
Wailer.

I have been giving thanks preceding far 4 years ago and still!

Be responsible for yourself, you don't deserve anything but what you get!

You deserve your complaining life from your outlook.

But no, it's an abomination for you and your lot to reason clearly.

You wail on!
I give thanks!

Lol, but sincerely, those screaming the country is hot is from perspective, last 4 years has been a progress for many, while many claim the country was hot, many had several breakthroughs within the 4 year period....

I give thanks too
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Lunockgold: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The North is bent on ending Tinubu's relevance politically.... And that will be good for our democracy. grin

Osibande will have the backing of Buhari and other strong men.
jagabam is an ole NLA yerobar's shld knw that
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by jrusky(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ojukwu and Kanu aren't the reasons why u will never be president.

Ok nah go ahead. Truth hurts so badly but if you are very honest with yourself I guess you can see the fingers on the wall.

The younger generation that suppose to denounce the useless idea are here and everywhere still supporting the useless idea even the worst so tell me how you want to work the magic?

I'm not a politician and I don't intend to ok. Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Arthur Eze are not politician so politics don't move me as career ok.

Good day.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2019
jrusky:

Ok nah go ahead. Truth hurts so badly but if you are very honest with yourself I guess you can see the fingers on the wall.

The younger generation that suppose to denounce the useless idea are here and everywhere still supporting the useless idea even the worst so tell me how you want to work the magic?

I'm not a politician and I don't intend to ok. Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Arthur Eze are not politician so politics don't move me as career ok.

Good day.

Ojukwu and Kanu aren't the reason why IGBOS will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by funmijoyb(f): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

When all my Yoruba Cousins connived and foisted a bloodthirsty terrorist as President on us in 2019, we licked our wounds and kept quiet smiley

Their Payback is just beginning. ..

Walahi Walahi.....Even if the North presents Abubakar Shekau as Presidential Candidate in 2023, I will not only vote for him, but use all my resources to ensure he wins the election smiley

Both Tinubu and the fake Pastor Osinbade can go to hell for all I care undecided
You will loose again...you're born looser
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Sellfish(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

You will loose again...you're born looser

It's 'loser' not 'looser' grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by funmijoyb(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

In 2015 yorubas gave buhari 2.4 million votes and buhari won the election with 2.6 million votes margin, (buhari would still win by 200k votes without SW votes).... meaning that buhari n the North had the numbers to win elections without SW or tiffnubu.

In 2019 SW gave buhari a little over 2 million votes and buhari won the election with a 4 million vote margin. This means that buhari won without the SW.

Tifnubu isn't going anywhere, the north just like every other parts of nigeria even sees Tinubu as a thief n will never hand over power to such a man.
You need to be educated...
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Godson26: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Seetto:
Tinubu is giving a lot of people nightmare in Nigeria, from north to south to east , every where tinubu this , tinubu that...
Even the national assembly is not spare, at hearing the name tinubu, they will start shivering.

The fear of tinubu is the beginning of wisdom
abi oh my dear since they have silenced there saraki and Co they can't rest once tinubu name is mentioned they start trembling,kilode why are you jealous of tinubus fit.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by funmijoyb(f): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Sellfish:

Its 'loser' not 'looser' grin

You're both. How many times have we said.. We don't need Igbo vote? We're contesting 2023 and you cannot stop us from winning.

YORUBA has won presidency four times without Igbo. Must you display your Inferiority on social media?

Hausas and Fulanis are our brothers if they win, Na Yoruba people go dey control the power like Sheu Shagari and GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by olas24u(f): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Tinubu is the most greediest person ever to be born a Nigerian.
His greed and quest for power is no longer a hidden issue in the discourse of Nigerian politics.

This brown tooted thief and drug baron will stop at nothing to enthrone himself president of Nigeria.

He has held the South west bound and press them "pon ping pon ping" like doll baby and they cheer him up after using his killer squad to eliminate opponents and crown himself king of the western politics.

In no distance time, the west will see what it did to itself by allowing one man to subjugate and enslave them.
That is not true ,bring out your own leader ,that means well for you and your people.Your governors remains the worst in Nigeria .
Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Does he need to speak about it? Did Osinbanjo ever speak of his VP ambitions?

Is the post of VP and the president the same thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Mohammed Indimi's Oriental Energy Named In UK Criminal Conviction / Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.