Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (61245 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / This Picture Should Speak To You Wherever You Are, A Dog And Human / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Yes

165 Likes 28 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by delishpot: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2019
That picture is the exact result destiny destroyers aim for. They will now jump on the chicks and take them down one by one

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by czarina(f): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2019
This should be one of the saddest pictures on the internet. The umbrella is gone, the rain can pour.

325 Likes 22 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2019
This truly got to me and has made me remember certain scenarios where I might have done something close to this though to deserving persons.
Just like good people, bad people also have dependants but doing evil surely comes with a price and someone has to make sure the price is paid by the evil doers no matter whom it may affect.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2019
That HEN deserves to be brought back to LIFE.
Please where are our Nigerian Prophets...??

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by dreamwords: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Now i want to cry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Cholls(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
my brother every man for himself

8 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Amuocha: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
But where is Dominique sef sad

Buhari sef sad

His wicked policies sef embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by drkay(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
It’s a very powerful picture that makes me very sad each time I come across it and I’m sad right now. May this not be our portion.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by TANID(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
This Is So Sad That Make Me Cry Now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Those chicks don't even know what's up

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Folks seems to forget that nothing escape the eternal plan of the Almighty. The saints before this present time had been warned by God Almighty to rise and shine for their light is come and that the glory of God Almighty have risen upon them. Have these saints risen together with Christ Jesus, yes, do they know? No they don't.

The scriptures went further to say that darkness shall cover the whole earth, thick darkness shall overshadow the people. Wow, that's total darkness, complete ignorance.

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

What do you think is darkness, is it just darkness at night or there is more to it? Of course there is more, darkness symbolises ignorance of spiritual truth, the now word of God Almighty.

The scriptures did mention that the people will be so ignorant, they won't be able to tell their left from their right. And so these wolvies in sheep clothing will descend on them and tear them apart from their families, their jobs and everything that's important in their lives.

Watch out, for there will be more darkness, greatest ignorance of spiritual intelligence of our time and these folks will continue to feast on gulibility of these ignorant community to enhance their dynasty of propagating their branches.

But in the end they wil be judge and their judgement will be swift and wrathter.

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Revelation 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Amen Lord Christ Jesus

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
For sure
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Souls
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by brainpower(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
That's the plan of course. Kill the head and the followers will scatter.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Satan66(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
I see nothing wrong in murder
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by iHart(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some actually destroy breadwinners not because they want to destroy them but because they want those who depend on them to suffer. This world is a cruel place.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nature cares less.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by iHart(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in murder
It is normal for you not to see because you are blind

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Mariangeles(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Poor chicks .

This is someone's situation at the moment .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
At the end of the day people will always adjust and continue living irrespective of whatever happened..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by MobilityExpress: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Touching

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Bacteriologist(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
That's an emotional picture right there. Almost synonymous to this..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Mizwisdom(f): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Opportunity for someone to start poultry business

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Macmoni(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
A
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by pelicanbeau(f): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
If no effort was made to revive the hen, then the photographer is the second dream killer after the original hen killer

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by JudasNaCarrot: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:
That HEN deserves to be brought back to LIFE.
Please where are our Nigerian Prophets...??
Why do you always display your stupidity in this forum.

What is the connection between prophet and the issue being discussed.

Read and pass (RAP) if you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute in the discourse.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Pavore9: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Deep.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Amopeekun(f): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / List 5 Weird Facts About You / How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.