Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. (32081 Views)

Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by xyz123456: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Yes. Even Niger and Chad passports are better. I honestly feel we have the worst passport in the world
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2019
Fixedmaches822:
[color=#770077][/color]see below

look at one of the fools tarnishing Nigeria name

scammer oshi
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by lilyheaven: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2019
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows when people will learn to support this government and stop bringing him down.

Buhari has come to stay and we all voted him back so we should enjoy this while it lasts.

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu 2023
Point of correction, the election was rigged.
The citizens are the reason our passport is the worst.
Government didn't send anyone to commit crime abroad , it was a choice they made.

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by olu77(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2019
We are all together the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by kikake: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2019
oluwakayode25:
Femisoro, who happens to be falz manager have said Nigerians do not know the extent the countries image abroad has been dented.
He posted this on his social media ,"The kind of humiliation you face travelling with a Nigerian passport in other countries is terrible" and he even made mention of celebrities glorifying Yahoo...

Nigeria which way??,,how do we even get out of this mess??
How can we as youths who engage in all sort of vices become leaders of tomorrow and not milk the country dry, the theft and the generational curses just keeps going on and on and on!!!

Source : Instablog9ja

Images lifted off Instagram below please!!!!

Northern Nigeria's military dictators restructured Nigeria to fail, in their bid to consign political power and resources to northern Nigeria.

That made NIGERIA FAIL AS A COUNTRY.

To survive, Nigeria's youths resorted to all sorts of despicable acts at home and abroad.

5 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Saltoflife: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2019
Humiliation humility humiliating humid hum hum

I'm a Nigerian and there's nothing I can change about that.. but I will add US citizenship later sha..

A very simple group with just one thing in mind.

To learn practical ways of staying happily married and knowing the hacks of a beautiful and stress free home.

Zero 90 nine. 51 five. 711 eight
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Parrot69: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Na now him Dey wake up grin
The country went oblivion when IBB came to power.
It became worse when Developers started going to Europe & Amelica to develop there for Free grin

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Gforce2019: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
You are right.

Igbo and ipob crew, what do you have to say to this?
80% of the crime committed in Abroad by Nigerians are from them... If you know what I mean.

They don't engage in legit jobs ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by matify83: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2019
Ugosample:

so what is your point?

Does it invalidate what he is saying?

Nigerian passport is one document I REGRET using

my children will not partake in this shame of a passport

The point is that the ridicule associated with presenting the green passport is tied to the conduct of a few bad eggs amongst us and it predates most of us.

It's either you live with the stigma and endeavor to erase the misconception and stereotyping or shut up.

Holding foreign citizenship is your right so we don't bloody care!

I can never regret being a Nigerian because we shall not remain stagnated forever.

There are thousands of Nigerian holding this same passport you so ingloriously deride making the motherland proud in the diaspora.

8 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by MissRaine69(f): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:
Let's stop this mediocrity.
Fraud is not nigerias problem.
I repeat fraud is not nigerias problem.
The country has failed it self.

Nigeria is not even up to top 7 in countries that engage in fraud. Even the americans defrauds their people more than anywhere with credit card frauds.
Then you mention Uk with bank frauds.
Russia with evil hackings.
Several countries that have severe dent on their image with fraud.

But nigeria which is just 5 percent of the fraud industry is what people make noise about.

Face the bigger problems.
When a master makes mistakes he blames his tools. Look at the bigger picture of nigeria , not microscopic problems .

Other countries have narcotic problems , terrorism ish e.t.c but they don't blame it for their failure in other sectors .

You'd be surprised most foreigners don't even know this country exists.
Na una they over hype unaself .
If there is one country most people know in Africa it’s Nigeria and sometimes Egypt but not for the same reason.

4 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Champneys: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2019
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows when people will learn to support this government and stop bringing him down.

Buhari has come to stay and we all voted him back so we should enjoy this while it lasts.

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu 2023

What is this simpleton talking about?

Fu...cking lunkhead.

They are talking about the humiliation associated with travelling with a Nigerian passport, this fuc…..king spongebob is talking about Buhari and Tinubu!

Oloshi jatijati

4 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2019
As far as I am concerned, there are still very good Nigerians abroad doing marvelously well and are highly respected.
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2019
matify83:

The point is that the ridicule associated with presenting the green passport is tied to the conduct of a few bad eggs amongst us and it predates most of us.

It's either you live with the stigma and endeavor to erase the misconception or shut up.

Holding foreign citizenship is your right so we don't bloody care!

endeavour to erase? ??

you obviously don't know how this thing operates

and the bad eggs were /are not few but many

I'm a frequent traveller and I see for myself how so many Nigerians fvck up out here

So the economy being bad is one leg of the problem (many Nigerians want to flee the failed $hithole mess)
the second leg are the vast majority of use less citizens disgracing the country out there

it's a two edged sword.

how can YOU endeavour to erase that

2 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by natznext(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:

Nigeria is not even up to top 7 in countries that engage in fraud. Even the americans defrauds their people more than anywhere with credit card frauds.

But nigeria which is just 5 percent of the fraud industry is what people make noise about.

When a master makes mistakes he blames his tools. Look at the bigger picture of nigeria , not microscopic problems .

Other countries have narcotic problems , terrorism ish e.t.c but they don't blame it for their failure in other sectors .

There should be something like double like

2 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by eltata(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=swaggerkid post=77920951]Let's stop this mediocrity.

Na una they over hype unaself

So you think government is Nigerian's problem, YOU (WE) ARE THE GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Afonja007: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:

Britain russia America and other European countries are corrupted like you said abi ?but there is 24/7 power over there, good train transport ,security ,water transporting and every other thing, now tell me one thing your enjoying in Nigeria ?even crude oil God gave nigeria for free we cant refine it,so tell me one thing that will make a person to be happy in Nigeria if not staying long in go slow or watching where they burning thief what next?if you move any how you will be kidnapped

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
As far as I am concerned, there are still very good Nigerians abroad doing marvelously well and are highly respected.

the question is HOW MANY?
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
olu77:
We are all together the problem of Nigeria

Excluding me angry

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by anambraamaka: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Yeye Country
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by vioment: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerians know the way out but choose the other way down. We like the indiscipline in our society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by kikake: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:

The bigger picture of Nigeria is the dysfunctional governance system.

But because northern soldiers created a whooping number of 19 states and Abuja in ONE northern region, but created only 17 states in the TWO southern regions, north profits politically and economically in unitary governance system.

North refuses changes.

The Osobas, Tinubus, Osinbajos and Fasholas of SW now also refuse restructuring Nigeria because of parochial reasons.

Nigeria fails deeper into the sea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Immorttal: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:

what is your brand make i order am wink
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by optimusprime2(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
The point is; the integrity of Nigeria's passport is screwed up. We are not talking about if Nigerians are not doing well abroad- if you like be a classified Data Engineer at NASA, if you use a Nigerian passport to travel to a place like Italy, you will regret why you don't own another passport.

The image of the passport is screwed up, get it ... screwed up.

4 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by joepepsy(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Idiot! This is not about buhari, I pity you people, Nigeria is even worst than he describe , every little thing you politicise, there's no way Nigeria will exist in the next 50 year..never!!! I mean even if it divided,Nigeria is gone!
WhiteSoup:

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu 2023
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by eltata(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=swaggerkid post=77920951]

You are the Government
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I concur with the guy but watch as he will be attacked personally for saying the truth grin

The truth has never been met with embrace.

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by AngelicBeing: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm working towards doing something about the passport

even DANGOTE complains about the passport

I watched the interview with Mo Ibrahim on a friends system.

and I was like shocked

so if Dangote can complain
yet one punk ass nairalander is shouting "naija 4 life"

I just pity that person tongue

Not only Dangote, honest and sincere Nigerians still carrying the passport are faced with humiliation at different countries, it is like a generation stain on the Nigerian passport that might be hard to wash away, if 10 Africans including a Nigerian arrive at any immigration checkpoint anywhere in the world, they will stamp others in quickly without wasting time but the Nigerian passport holder will be delayed with unnecessary bulshit questions by border officials, because to the immigration, this might not be a clean person, Nigerians are have been profiled negatively already, the country don cast globally grin

4 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by colestephan86: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2019
oluwakayode25:
Femisoro, who happens to be falz manager have said Nigerians do not know the extent the countries image abroad has been dented.
He posted this on his social media ,"The kind of humiliation you face travelling with a Nigerian passport in other countries is terrible" and he even made mention of celebrities glorifying Yahoo...

Nigeria which way??,,how do we even get out of this mess??
How can we as youths who engage in all sort of vices become leaders of tomorrow and not milk the country dry, the theft and the generational curses just keeps going on and on and on!!!

Source : Instablog9ja

Images lifted off Instagram below please!!!!
A country that doesn't have capital punishment for murder isn't ready to progress.
A country where looters can get away by playing sick isn't ready for progress.
A country where its citizens can't protest bad governance, bad road or epileptic power supply isn't ready.
A country where there are more e-worriors than actual protesters isn't ready.

The moment we begin to protest and kick against bad leadership , then we are ready to get what we deserve.
My opinion.

6 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Nofavorss is this true?
That’s so true. Although not always but most times, the humiliation and embarrassment people experience with that passport ehn
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by anonymous96: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:

Just Google advance fee scam..
Nigerians may not perpetuate the most frauds but it is just something we are known for.. Do u kno how popular that "Nigerian Prince scam" is in the US... People may not know where Nigeria is on a map o.. But I am certain most Americans know of the Nigerian prince scam..
And it is ironic because most Nigerian prince scams weren't carried out by Nigerians... I don't know abt the rest of the world, but the stigma is there in the US

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by BrainSanitizer: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2019
Passport that can be forged by a 1 week apprentice in UTC, is that one a passport? Abeg bend your nyash make I pass joor!

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Not only Dangote, honest and sincere Nigerians still carrying the passport are faced with humiliation at different countries, it is like a generation stain on the Nigerian passport that might be hard to wash away, if 10 Africans including a Nigerian arrive at any immigration checkpoint anywhere in the world, they will stamp others in quickly without wasting time but the Nigerian passport holder will be delayed with unnecessary bulshit questions by border officials, because to the immigration, this might not be a clean person, Nigerians are have been profiled negatively already, the country don cast globally grin

it's a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / 5 Things You May Not Know About Nigeria - Ali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.