Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. (32096 Views)

Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by optimusprime2(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:
Let's stop this mediocrity.
Fraud is not nigerias problem.
I repeat fraud is not nigerias problem.
The country has failed it self.

Nigeria is not even up to top 7 in countries that engage in fraud. Even the americans defrauds their people more than anywhere with credit card frauds.
Then you mention Uk with bank frauds.
Russia with evil hackings.
Several countries that have severe dent on their image with fraud.

But nigeria which is just 5 percent of the fraud industry is what people make noise about.

Face the bigger problems.
When a master makes mistakes he blames his tools. Look at the bigger picture of nigeria , not microscopic problems .

Other countries have narcotic problems , terrorism ish e.t.c but they don't blame it for their failure in other sectors .

You'd be surprised most foreigners don't even know this country exists.

Na una they over hype unaself .

Bros,
I doubt you have ever traveled with a Nigerian passport before...
I challenge you to travel within Africa (dont even go far) with your passport and observe how you are treated at control points compared to other African nationales, then tell me if you still think the world doesn't know about Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Billyanger(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2019
What should Afghanistans, Pakistans, Iraqis, Iranians do about terrorism? What should Bolivia,Peru,Mexico etc do about cocaine production and trafficking?.

Is there any way we can wash off the bad reputation the country done earn over many decades ago? Naija get work to do...if not battles to fight

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by TheSTreetman: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:

Nigeria is not even up to top 7 in countries that engage in fraud. Even the americans defrauds their people more than anywhere with credit card frauds.

But nigeria which is just 5 percent of the fraud industry is what people make noise about.

When a master makes mistakes he blames his tools. Look at the bigger picture of nigeria , not microscopic problems .

Other countries have narcotic problems , terrorism ish e.t.c but they don't blame it for their failure in other sectors .

My brother. Don't mind them. This is the truth they don't wanna accept.

Nigeria is not even upto top 20 in cyber crime.

India, USA, UK, Russia are even topping the list but you will see Nigeria making noise all over media like na we scam pass.

Drug dealing - our media will hype pass and forget that El chapo and the rest are not even Nigerians.

Hacking - who IN NIGERIA will say he's a professional in hacking., Nigeria just buy pages or Credit cards from all this USA and India. Our media will be spoiling our images like na we hack pass.

Government need to curb all this menace our media creates.

Blogging has spoiled our country image. angry

5 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2019
optimusprime2:

The point is; the integrity of Nigeria's passport is screwed up. We are not talking about if Nigerians are not doing well abroad- if you like be a classified Data Engineer at NASA, if you use a Nigerian passport to travel to a place like Italy, you will regret why you don't own another passport.

The image of the passport is screwed up, get it ... screwed up.
Gbam, lots of posters are yarning dust, Nigeria passport is like a dirty rag soiled in black engine oil grin

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2019
There's no going back on this issue. Fact is we always find a way to cheat nature and humanity. It's encrypted on ours dna and that is who we are

2 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Temple1288(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2019
ironheart:
Mtchew, madeness. This is the reason lots of our leaders do not care. There children are citizen of other nation. They have stolen enough money to keep them till death. Lets build our nation Nigeria
Nigeria is not and will never be a nation. There's nothing to build...
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:

It depends on the type of fraud you are talking about.

Nigeria are known as fraudsters by some foreigners.

Here is the list of the nations with the most scammers. See the picture below

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Vincad: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2019
swaggerkid:

This is how we will continue deceiving ourselves that fraud is not a big problem in Nigeria. I was playing a game, Virtual Families, when one of the people in the game got a mail from a Nigerian chief that he should send some amount of money to claim money that has been left to him, in game, game oo. That was when I knew that Nigeria was finished. I'm not even talking about the references I have seen in Family Guy and various novels I have read and you're here saying na we dey over hype ourselves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2019
ironheart:
Mtchew, madeness. This is the reason lots of our leaders do not care. There children are citizen of other nation. They have stolen enough money to keep them till death. Lets build our nation Nigeria

Are you a bricklayer undecided

Well, i wish you good luck. Your name shall be remembered in the book of history. We need people like you in Nigeria so that they can build Nigeria for us grin

2 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Billbill: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Vincad:

This is how we will continue deceiving ourselves that fraud is not a big problem in Nigeria. I was playing a game, Virtual Families, when one of the people in the game got a mail from a Nigerian chief that he should send some amount of money to claim money that has been left to him, in game, game oo. That when when I knew that Nigeria was finished. I'm not even talking about the references I have seen in Family Guy and various novels I have read and you're here saying na we dey over hype ourselves
grin no mind am

2 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by laughitall(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2019
I dey go nationalize to Togolaise
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Investmentfreak: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2019
I have sealed my private part, only to open it when I can afford my kids a better passport grin
Someone said Nigerians can’t go to hell because we are already there grin

5 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Nofavorss:
That’s so true. Although not always but most times, the humiliation and embarrassment people experience with that passport ehn

Chai, I guess that is why you pointed me in the wrong direction grin. I would have been stranded at the airport
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Rubicon67(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2019
I am proud to be a Nigerian and I am optimistic that the dented image of this great country can still recover.

The solution is not to start encouraging people to have their kids abroad because even some Nigerians with foreign passports engage in nefarious activities that affects the image of Nigeria and Nigerians. What I believe should be done is to join hands together to fight corruption, hold people accountable for their actions without sentiments, think of ways to contribute to the development of the country in our own little ways, curb insatiable appetite for wealth acquisition at ALL cost etc This Country can return to it's former glory, it has all the potential to be.

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Jaqenhghar: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2019
They say charity begins at home. Niggerians are used to suffering and humiliation. They even defend their bullies and justify the humiliation they recieve . Even in their country they are treated worse than 3rd class citizens. A country where a policeman can shoot you for having tatoos or beat you because you are successful. SMH

3 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by jrusky(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2019
So you are just seen it or experiencing it? Mr Man this issue has be on for a very long time.

Nigerians has be looking for a true leader to change this situation for good but it's unfortunate wrong people has be leading this nation till date it's only God's miracle that can change this ugly situation.
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by abbeyty(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2019
What are we going to do about it?
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by philosophie: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2019
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows when people will learn to support this government and stop bringing him down.

Buhari has come to stay and we all voted him back so we should enjoy this while it lasts.

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu 2023
Nnamdi KANU as president, tinubu as vice right? That's not what you want right, you mean the reverse, You yorubas are selfish and ethnocentric to a fault. the restoration and sovereignty of Biafra is non negotiable according to them(I'm not biafran).
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2019
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows when people will learn to support this government and stop bringing him down.

Buhari has come to stay and we all voted him back so we should enjoy this while it lasts.

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu 2023

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu. Na people like una dey make Nigeria bad. See combination of 2 big thieves wey you want make them rule us again after the Malam finish. You are so heartless, God no go gree for you.

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Rubicon67:

I am proud to be a Nigerian and I am optimistic that the dented image of this great country can still recover.

The solution is not to start encouraging people to have their kids abroad because even some Nigerians with foreign passports engage in nefarious activities that affects the image of Nigeria and Nigerians. What I believe should be done is to join hands together to fight corruption, hold people accountable for their actions without sentiments, think of ways to contribute to the development of the country in our own little ways, curb insatiable appetite for wealth acquisition at ALL cost etc This Country can return to it's former glory, it has all the potential to be.

Yes, we know that BUT the question is IS YOUR COUNTRY READY TO RISE UP undecided
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
They say charity begins at home. Niggerians are used to suffering and humiliation. They even defend their bullies and justify the humiliation they recieve . Even in their countries they are treated worse than 3rd class citizens. A country where a policeman can shoot you for having tatoos or beat you because you are successful. SMH

This same people will be complaining of racism as if we don't face what is worse than that in zoogeria angry
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Chai, I guess that is why you pointed me in the wrong direction grin. I would have been stranded at the airport
Did I? Remind me when and him? grin
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2019
Investmentfreak:
I have sealed my private part, only to open it when I can afford my kids a better passport grin

grin grin

I laugh in Swahili cheesy

It's actually true.
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2019
optimusprime2:

Bros,
I doubt you have ever traveled with a Nigerian passport before...
I challenge you to travel within Africa with your passport and observe how you are treated at control points compared to other African nationales, then tell me if you still think the world doesn't know about Nigeria.

no mind that guy.

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Weedhustler: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Who d passport EPP! Since I was denied USA visa, Dubai n SA visa...I just package my own throw for one corner...d only tin wey d passport gud for na to open current accounts for bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
There's no going back on this issue. Fact is we always find a way to cheat on nature and humanity. It's encrypted on our dna and that is who we are

true
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Weedhustler:
Who d passport EPP! Since I was denied USA visa, Dubai n SA visa...I just package my own throw for one corner...d only tin wey d passport gud for na to open current accounts for bank.

lmao

you were denied UAE visa?

that's very strange undecided

4 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2019
WhiteSoup:

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu 2023

English...we die here
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Investmentfreak: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Hadampson:

grin grin

I laugh in Swahili cheesy

It's actually true.

No be to enter Sri Lanka?? grin
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Investmentfreak:
good choice
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Philgafauto: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Since Falz has the opportunity to take up another nationality, why doesn't he just do it and save us the bullshit?

Millions of Nigerians wish they had the opportunity he has to flee the country but they are stuck here so he should just the put up or the shut the hell up!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce / Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.