Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (38945 Views)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Offpoint: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
OK
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Yuceeluv(f): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
You won't be the first person I've seen here, void of understanding so no need.

Grupo:

She is cheating on her fiancé and you are saying she is going to be a prisoner in her own home, how?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by nicepoker101(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
He is a disgrace to all men.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Trendishine: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Girls of dis days...dnt take any of them serious...they are as stewpid as u see dem on Facebook, Twitter, instagram....Bleep d hell outta dem n push dem away once it's clear dat all they are after is the money or show off... N once u are ready to marry any one of dem u fink u can cope wif, Go make it clear to her parents wat u are goin to do once she fvcks up, so it @ better be straight... Especially with today's naija Shaku shaku slay girls....wen they get confused heading to menopause they wld begin to luk for any possible innocent man to clinch all dia past wasted mistakes to.... Shine ur eyes men, dis girls have gone berserk.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Grupo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:
You won't be the first person I've seen here, void of understanding so no need.

Sorry, I should have clicked through your profile before quoting you. I thought I was talking to a human.

See her face like refrigerated bread.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by HardEvidence: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
In as much as cases of this nature have actually and still do happen, this particular one na "superstory." In fact, the guy that shared this superstory is a "Linus" cheesy

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Yuceeluv(f): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lol...okay

Grupo:

Sorry, I should have clicked through your profile before quoting you. I thought I was taking to a human.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by BIXYBABE: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Goridoe:
Most of y'all had been through "relationship trauma" in your LIFETIME, but ya'll gonna be so quick to term the guy "sissy" rather than just STFU, drink enuff water and move to the next irrelevant post..

Mtcheeeew!!
Mo'fuvking Hypocrites Everywhere!!
angry
Most of then has done and will still surely do more than d guy. They are just posting rubbish here

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by seunfly: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Godsgift7837:
A woman's sex organ is dry but when a man touches it it gets wet.
Conclusion: Man refreshes a woman's life..
Man's sex organ is soft.When a woman touches it, it gets hard.
Conclusion: Woman makes a man's life hard..

My wisdom has reached another Level.
lol
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Iretii0511(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kalapizim:
*Singing* Passenger-The boy who cried wolf grin

You sabi person my brother. Passenger is super good

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Guy seems to have the heart of a white man.

Don't know the whole story so no need for a lengthy speech.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by BIXYBABE: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Grupo:

She is cheating on her fiancé and you are saying she is going to be a prisoner in her own home, how?
he mean the MAN
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by lonelydora: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
daddytime:
Otuocha....

Some guys are born reprobates...very disgusting....tell me why a woman won't cheat on such a disgrace of a weakling...women love to be with such knuckleheads because they can turn them whithersoever they wish and not for true love sake...

Every woman desires a truly manly man and not some sissy.. they are a turn off for most women.

Idiot boy.. e go commit suicide by the time dat olosho don finish with him numb skull.

If to say na my brother...na him shoe lace I go take tie him hand and leg then give am better flogging to reset him brains.

Monkey boy

The guy is full of sh*t. How can he be such a sissy to cry for a fellow man to leave girl for him?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:
This one is scary...With this type of husband, you will just be a prisoner in your own home.
so you justified what the lady did? undecided
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by lonelydora: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
pcguru1:

You'd be surprised in my life I've never understood why a man would cry over a fiance or gf, if na wife that one dey different. I cant picture myself crying over a women because she doesn't love me, there are many ladies out there who will. The guy na monkey truly

I swear! Fo*lish boy

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Grupo:

Cos the guy might be nuts for him to be crying like a baby and threatened sm guy he doesn’t know for dating his fiancée. What kind messed up shit is that?

When I gal or anybody cheats I 1st want to know he/her reasons cos not all cheaters are bad or even wrong. Do we know what her fiancé has been up 2.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by rOsy247(f): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Trendishine:
Girls of dis days...dnt take any of them serious...they are as stewpid as u see dem on Facebook, Twitter, instagram....Bleep d hell outta dem n push dem away once it's clear dat all they are after is the money or show off... N once u are ready to marry any one of dem u fink u can cope wif, Go make it clear to her parents wat u are goin to do once she fvcks up, so it @ better be straight... Especially with today's naija Shaku shaku slay girls....wen they get confused heading to menopause they wld begin to luk for any possible innocent man to clinch all dia past wasted mistakes to.... Shine ur eyes men, dis girls have gone berserk.....

This one must have been heartbroken severally. U will be alright Las las.

Don't bother quoting me cos I already know u are going through the aftermath of heartbreak. Kpelle

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Godsgift7837 post=77929682]A woman's sex organ is dry but when a man touches it it gets wet.
Conclusion: Man refreshes a woman's life..
Man's sex organ is soft.When a woman touches it, it gets hard.
Conclusion: Woman makes a man's life hard..

My wisdom has reached another Level.

��� mr conclusion ..na wa for u ooh
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by 4koff: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na so one Guy here for SA. I dey go Jog o! Naim I see one guy hold one woman say she no dey go anywhere dey cry. One Man dey inside Ford Focus dey look them. As I jog near them, naim I hear the guy accent. Na Naija guy. So as a Brother, na so I enquire wetin happen?

As the Guy in the Car hear me ask the guy in Pidgin English say Wetin Happen? Naim the guy start car drive go front small begin wait for front.

The guy come explain to me say the Southy Woman na him wife and the guy in the car na her boyfriend. Say the woman don comot from house since yesterday leave baby for am. He say as she come house come change naim him pursue her catch her so.

Say them get two children, one dey Naija and the other one na baby she dey house. Say he no just understand wetin be her problem. Say, she know say him dey try but he no just understand.

OK naim I first tell the brother make he leave the woman and as I see say the guy dey cry profusely and snot dey comot from him nose sef. I come try to give am courage make he let the woman go that she has made up her mind and the boyfriend even disrespected you to the extent that he dey wait make ur wife discharge you make he carry her go again.

The guy come compose himself small, come tell me say "Bros make I bone abi? " I say yes.

As we dey get this conversation, na so the woman take off pursue the boyfriend for the ford focus dey go enter car.

Next thing when I hear be the guy crying loudly and saying, "Bros abeg, I no fit Bone see her she dey run go meet the guy"

Na so himself take off dey pursue the wife. Imagine the scene for a quiet neighbourhood the two of them dey run like mad people for Norkem Park.

I shock, e be like say the woman use jazz on the guy. If to say I know the guy people for Naija I for beg make them come carry am o! Because he is finished as I see am.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Yuceeluv(f): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
#sigh

When will you people read to understand?

Charelsz:
so you justified what the lady did? undecided
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Yuceeluv(f): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thank u a lot for explaining to him...more sense fall on you.

jaxxy:

Cos the guy might be nuts for him to be crying like a baby and threatened sm guy he doesn’t know for dating his fiancée. What kind messed up shit is that?

When I gal or anybody cheats I 1st want to know he/her reasons cos not all cheaters are bad or even wrong. Do we know what her fiancé has been up 2.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Kindoo: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ugly things ladies do.

Guys claiming they can't cry over women, may you not meet the one that will make you cry.

visit
Wurastories.com.ng
for lovely stories
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by 3verblazing(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
U can never understand the heart of humans and why they do the things dey do ... Expect less ..yet expect anything... Bu then this drives u into thinking insurance... Which when discorvered it becomes cheating... Then dey'll say u never truely loved ... My conclusion ..Relationship is madness!!
My Recormendation...Do whatever makes u happy ...life na one

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by directonpc(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Na real wa. Which do we take now?
thank you for helping me. This validates that my head is still fine.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by kaywhy09(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
The guy was shocked, got confused and didn't know what to do next, that's why he performed such mumucious drama.

When his brain return to factory settings, he'll eventually leave the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by sisisioge: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Bet the love is nice though. I kinda love it when someone loves another like kilode,especially if its a guy doing the loving.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by jrklinz: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dat man must b an idiot!d girl too na fool d man met b crying if hin remember hw much hin don invest 4 d relationship bt e still no worth threatening another man wat if d girl no gree still & even if she gree her initial intention don d clear.so no force love my guy.no girl is worth ruining ur happiness.u fit come marry her come die naturally becos she no b own.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Alamu1111: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Woman woman woman how many times I call them fear God fear woman next abeg jorr

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by watuma(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Grupo:

Sorry, I should have clicked through your profile before quoting you. I thought I was talking to a human.

haa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Jephyard(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
What most you all don't know is that the dude crying has invested alot in the relationship. The dude is not weak just don't know how to bear the lose. He will get over it but the next girl that will come his way I pity the most, this is how demons are created.

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
He threatened you, later cried and begged you; he has fulfilled all righteousness. so watch your back.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by KaysePIPER19(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na you been day top for the PEOPLE WEY SABI Bleep TABLE ,trust me
eneojoedu:
Na so one mumu girl wan use my head that year. at the start of the relationship everything was fine, suddenly male friends started increasing ''he's just a friend '' Na so I pretend as if I no know the truth, meanwhile I found out she was actually dating someone else ,don't know how many. but who cares she doesn't ask me for a dime and I dey fire steady, just like free midnight call that year, my own Na to buy condoms. never trust a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.