Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (38946 Views)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by wilyfalcone(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
eneojoedu:
Na so one mumu girl wan use my head that year. at the start of the relationship everything was fine, suddenly male friends started increasing ''he's just a friend '' Na so I pretend as if I no know the truth, meanwhile I found out she was actually dating someone else ,don't know how many. but who cares she doesn't ask me for a dime and I dey fire steady, just like free midnight call that year, my own Na to buy condoms. never trust a woman.
badt guy!!! An unforgotten conquest u would say...
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some comments I see here makes me feel as if it's wrong to love a woman. I can relate y girls don't take us seriously...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by ianq: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
From the dawn of time, woman has been the fulcrum upon which a man , thus a nation , is upheld. She has also been man's greatest bane and the cause of wars amongst nations...
Blessed is the man who is in liaison with the noble woman. Woe and damnation unto the man in cohorts with the treacherous one.

If this story is true, the crying , begging dude is wallowing in his damnation. He is daft and diseased. Someone who knows him should stage an intervention on his behalf before it's too late.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by bluefilm: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
So what?

The babe I'm fuckïng now is even engaged.

But who cares?

I need nothing else from her but the pussy.

Why am I not bothered?

Of course, the _bitch I will end up with in marriage, is somewhere now being _fucked mercilessly even as we speak.

But that's the world we live in today.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
daddytime:
Otuocha....

Some guys are born reprobates...very disgusting....tell me why a woman won't cheat on such a disgrace of a weakling...women love to be with such knuckleheads because they can turn them whithersoever they wish and not for true love sake...

Every woman desires a truly manly man and not some sissy.. they are a turn off for most women.

Idiot boy.. e go commit suicide by the time dat olosho don finish with him numb skull.

If to say na my brother...na him shoe lace I go take tie him hand and leg then give am better flogging to reset him brains.

Monkey boy
If you’re rich, a woman will still cheat on you.
If you’re broke, the same.
If you’re a “real man”, a woman will cheat on you.
If you’re a weakling, a woman will cheat on you.
If you’re [insert any male variable/attribute here] a woman will cheat on you.

For those whose women don’t cheat or have never gotten cheated on, they should count themselves lucky.
Women are unpredictable insatiable creatures.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by fof1: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
damiloladuke:
A man has taken to social media to share his experience with the real boyfriend of the girl he is dating.

In his narration, he mentioned that the real boyfriend of the girl called him and threatened him initially, only to start crying over the phone and begging him to leave his fiancee as they have marriage plans together.

He wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/man-shares-his-experience-with-the-real-boyfriend-of-girl-hes-dating/

SHE IS A CONFUSED LADY BETWEEN D DEVIL AND D DEEP BLUE SEA. SATAN IS PLAYING WITH HER BRAIN TRULY.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by meobizy(f): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
I hope this dude knows without pictures I won’t believe this write up.
For all I know a virgin imagined this scenario and penned it for attention.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Lovelyn451(f): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
People like that can kill their spouse ...she should be wary
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by goosast: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:
This one is scary...With this type of husband, you will just be a prisoner in your own home.

You will be a queen in our home
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by donkossy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
eneojoedu:
Na so one mumu girl wan use my head that year. at the start of the relationship everything was fine, suddenly male friends started increasing ''he's just a friend '' Na so I pretend as if I no know the truth, meanwhile I found out she was actually dating someone else ,don't know how many. but who cares she doesn't ask me for a dime and I dey fire steady, just like free midnight call that year, my own Na to buy condoms. never trust a woman.
I think I have a lot to learn from you, I'm about experiencing the same shit
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by virago(f): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
anochuko01:
I'll rather be single for life than marry that kinda girl...

or that kind of guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by grafixdon: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
namiji2598:

every woman has a choice of a man she needs, not all ladies desire a strong man as u said, if she truly desired a strong man then y did she even continue the relationship and even agree to marry him,their is never an excuse for cheating

and the guy is nt as weak as u think, a weak guy a weak guy u claim then where did he get the liver he is using to threaten the guy she is cheating with, the guy is nt weak, what makes him weak is love

naso my girl tell me today say she started cheating because of the distance between and her and I don't call her again as it use to be bro pls their is never an excuse for a decision u take

The guy is weak. U better learn. Such a guy can commit suicide because of a woman. If a woman doesn't care of loosing you, she can't respect you, she'll eventually cheat on you.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by grafixdon: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Bet the love is nice though. I kinda love it when someone loves another like kilode,especially if its a guy doing the loving.

When are you gonna change your dp. It's over 2years now. Change it today, OK?
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by grafixdon: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jephyard:
What most you all don't know is that the dude crying has invested alot in the relationship. The dude is not weak just don't know how to bear the lose. He will get over it but the next girl that will come his way I pity the most, this is how demons are created.

If he isn't weak, he wouldn't have invested in the relationship in the first place.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by namiji2598: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
grafixdon:

The guy is weak. U better learn. Such a guy can commit suicide because of a woman. If a woman doesn't care of loosing you, she can't respect you, she'll eventually cheat on you.
then y can't she tell him she can't marry him??!
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by anochuko01(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
virago:

or that kind of guy
which of the guys?
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
So what's the big deal about the guy crying for the love of his life? If only the girl will accept him, and stop cheating, if only her eyes will be opened so that she knows the depth of his love for her. Girls if guys can't cry becos of us, let's never cry because of a man.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by grafixdon: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
namiji2598:
then y can't she tell him she can't marry him??!

LOL. U need to understand the ways of women. She can't tell him because she doesn't wanna hurt his feelings, thus she want to eat her cake and have it. She gets over you quickly because you're disposable. Imaging the guy crying because of a woman, his sympathy will get him nothing from her but exploitation. That's why you should focus on your dreams. Women will show up after you are a success. Be the strength and let her be the woman, she'll shower you with love.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by sisisioge: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
grafixdon:

When are you gonna change your dp. It's over 2years now. Change it today, OK?

grin grin grin

Let me even change it sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
eneojoedu:

Real mother fuvking niggacheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Yuceeluv(f): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Awwnn... grin

goosast:

You will be a queen in our home
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by UniQue84: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:
You won't be the first person I've seen here, void of understanding so no need.

@Grupo, I believe this is what she meant when she was talking about the prisoner stuff.

She meant that with that type of love that young man is displaying to the extent of calling the man in question and to be crying on phone even begging the man to stop fvcking his "babe", when they get married eventually the man go begin police the girl everywhere she go, and sometimes will not even allow his wife breathing space or keeping her at home 24/7 or even denying her access to visit friends & relations.

That's the height of Jealousy to be following woman up and down like fly or calling her 30x in a day. That is why I hate the way nice guys loves they love foolishly.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Grupo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
UniQue84:
@Grupo, I believe this is what she meant when she was talking about the prisoner stuff.

She meant that with that type of love that young man is displaying to the extent of calling the man in question and to be crying on phone even begging the man to stop fvcking his "babe", when they get married eventually the man go begin police the girl everywhere she go, and sometimes will not even allow his wife breathing space or keeping her at home 24/7 or even denying her access to visit friends & relations.

That's the height of Jealousy to be following woman up and down like fly or calling her 30x in a day. That is why I hate the way nice guy loves they love foolishly.

Okay, you seem to be more intelligent than the other person.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by grafixdon: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Better
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by grafixdon: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by grafixdon: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Wow... shocked
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Wow...
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by grafixdon: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Wow... shocked
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Wow...
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by namiji2598: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
grafixdon:

LOL. U need to understand the ways of women. She can't tell him because she doesn't wanna hurt his feelings, thus she want to eat her cake and have it. She gets over you quickly because you're disposable. .
then u have no right to blame the guy
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:
#sigh

When will you people read to understand?

undecided
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by periphetes: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Never take a woman serious, if you love her so much don't let her know this fully because it will make her exploit you unnecessarily. There are lots of ladies out there, very few are loyal, sensible and God fearing. The others are indecisive, hungry and self centered.

If a woman gives you bullshit the first time, give her a sound warning, if she persists no need to shout or attack anyone. As a man just shift your attention to someone better, establish your happiness and peace.

Most women are kids, if you over pamper them with attention and love they will surely take you for granted because your always predictable. As a man become unpredictable when relating with your woman.

A woman/man that cheats and rubs it to your face is marked as an agent of death. He/She will always cheat on you, avoid such individual at all cost no need for confrontation and accepting apology because if he/she had truly loved you, there will be no other.

As a man if you are a very emotional dude don't invest on a lady that is not yet your wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.