Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,518 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (44097 Views)

Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by MissRaine69(f): 12:42pm On May 01, 2019
Gidah:
how do you know I'm not rich I can say I'm more OK than you are financially
I might be unsure about many things in life but when it comes to this aspect you are 100% wrong. But I will let you believe you are to avoid appearing petty.
Re: Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Gidah: 1:06pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

I might be unsure about many things in life but when it comes to this aspect you are 100% wrong. But I will let you believe you are to avoid appearing petty.
you are very sure I'm poor from when you quote my first comment if you have time you can look at my comments on here I haven't for once posted my acc number that I need help and why take life too serious can't you have lil fun in everything you do. My comment was just for fun that's why I even made reference to the movie I mentioned in it. Pls madam cash let's be reasonable with each other stay blessed ✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by MissRaine69(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2019
Gidah:
you are very sure I'm poor from when you quote my first comment if you have time you can look at my comments on here I haven't for once posted my acc number that I need help and why take life too serious can't you have lil fun in everything you do. My comment was just for fun that's why I even made reference to the movie I mentioned in it. Pls madam cash let's be reasonable with each other stay blessed ✌️✌️✌️✌️
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nollywood Actors Beg For Money Online When They Are Sick - Patience Ozokwor / Olamide & His Tinted Hair Arrive London For YBNL UK Concert (Photos) / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.