Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. (8032 Views)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / My Terrible Experience At Onitsha Motor Park / BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by stanvesco(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2019
Good morning great Nigerians; I believe we are managing our affairs wherever we are.
Without wasting much of our time,I want to delve straight into the meat of the matter "my Terribly bad experience with landstar motor s"

It is no new finding, that Nigerians are offered some shitty travel experience by our various luxury buses company; ranging from poor time schedule, volatile fees, overloading (attachment) , Drivers and conductors beating up passengers, buses breaking down on a journey and the company would abandon it's passengers.
I have witnessed several companies treating customers like "shitdumps". Not to mention the unwanton harassment you get from middlemen at parks.
Should I also add the "pepper the customer body" kind of treatment customers get after buying ticket ,and the luggage loaders start charging you exorbitantly......

Hmmmmmmm,
I scheduled a journey for Lagos on 18/04/19 and a colleague recommended I travel with https://www.landstarexpress.com.ng, I was skeptical at first having had several of such referrals which turned out to be a "worster" experience. Lol.

I was then given the number of the kaduna branch of
https://www.landstarexpress.com.ng and told I could book my ticket with a phone call or an SMS( no Kobo paid) which I did .
I was subsequently advised to be at the Mando station in kaduna almost by 4pm as the bus would take off by 4.30 pm.

In my entire life of plying kaduna - Lagos, I must confess I have never had a better experience cry cry
An experience that left me yearning for more!.

My awesome experience with https://www.landstarexpress.com.ng include
1) I booked on phone without paying upfront
2) I could reserve my seat in advance
3) We left as planned
4) The Buses we're super new
5) Some had toilets inside
6) spacious seats
cool They never stopped to pick passengers after we left the park)
9) super friendly workers
10) The bus had no passengers/driver barrier like other buses
11) A charging spot on the seats
12) They seemingly appeared official and ready for business
13) smooth ride
14) smooth ride
15) abegggggg smooooth ride
16) The journey was so smooooth abegggggg
17) The Air-conditioning system was top notch, 24/7 and was self adjustable.
18) Nill harrasment from staffs
19) When they waited for us to rest and eat, they waited patiently....... They waited like they had important commuters....not like some yeye companies that would be screaming on customers as if the ride was a free one.

My terrible experience
1) Honestly I had none.

I have never enjoyed a bus transportation company like I enjoyed https://www.landstarexpress.com.ng.
#landstarexpress
#landstar motors
#landstar luxury buses.....una dooooooooo oh...

I haven't researched deeply about the company,but I most honestly commend them for their excellent service to Nigeria.

Transportation fee
Kaduna to Lagos -#8500
Lagos to Kano -#9500

To me it was one of the best fee I have ever paid to a luxurious bus company...... And it's needless to say.......I got to my destination the earliest ever......

Good work to the management team of https://www.landstarexpress.com.ng / landstar motors

Kaduna office - 08075938888
Lagos office - 09060009071

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
DisGuy
Justwise
r231
Freiburger

Please push to front page so we show the world we can appreciate good companies too.
We don't have to just complain about everything.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by Sagamaje(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by Lizzyparis(f): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thank you for the review. I'll be traveling from Kano to Lagos Next Week and will sure try landstar wink

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by stanvesco(m): 4:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Lizzyparis:
Thank you for the review. I'll be traveling from Kano to Lagos Next Week and will sure try landstar wink
Hi ,I am just seeing dis.
Did u eventually travel with Dem?
They have a park in Kano so I believe it was easy for you.
Safe trip back
Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by Kalapizim(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2019
cool, i haven't traveled via bus for a while as i use flight but pocket no dey smile these days oo, i will try them out.
I see their new looking buses in Lagos

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by Chuknovski(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Landstar remains the best for now, I like the comfort they offer, every time I go Lagos its lanstar

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by Oyindamoninuola: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Please do they carry passengers from Ibadan to Kaduna.
I have been trying to reach them, I couldn't get through. Please help, its urgent

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by naijadrivablog: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Landstar are king of "night bus" journeys. That their Yutong buses are cool.

But OP, you sounded like a company staff of Lamdstar Express.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by stanvesco(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Landstar are king of "night bus" journeys. That their Yutong buses are cool.

But OP, you sounded like a company staff of Lamdstar Express.
I am a medical Doctor
Re: My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. by stanvesco(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oyindamoninuola:
Please do they carry passengers from Ibadan to Kaduna.
I have been trying to reach them, I couldn't get through. Please help, its urgent

The last time I checked...you can call the number In the post. You book a seat from Lagos and the pick you up at iwo-road.
Reconfirm dis please by calling them.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Passport Holders / Let's Talk Ireland / Aero Marks 60 Years Of Flight Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.