Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio (1498 Views)

I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio / How Can I Attach A Text File To A VB.NET Program / Expert Systems With Visual Basic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio by ddon4(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
i have download the ajax toolkit but i need help on how attaching to my Visual studio.
Re: How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio by Beaf: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
You need to install it, after which it will appear as a tab in the toolbox.
Re: How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
@Poster, Google is your friend. This is how you do it

http://www.asp.net/ajax/tutorials/get-started-with-the-ajax-control-toolkit-cs

You have to add a tab and include the controls manually . . . that is how I have had to do it. Now here is a hint. if you have two instances of Visual STudio open, one with the toolkits showing and the other without, if you close the one with the toolkits first, you may need to redo the manual process of including the controls all over again. I had that problem with Visual studio 2008. So in case you find that happens, don't fret.
Re: How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio by ddon4(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Kobojunkie can i have your chatting ID, i want to discuss with you cos i am just a beginner
Re: How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Sep 22, 2010
Try when I am online
Re: How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio by ddon4(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2010
@Kobojunkie it so hard meeting you online, can you paste it or i should give yu mine and yu will IM me
Re: How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
Paste what? Go to the link I sent you and you should find all the info you need there
Re: How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio by ddon4(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
i have already gotten that infact it was done successfully. Thanx for the help.

i am a beginner in asp.net c# and i just want to chat with you to ask some question i may need help on that is why i am asking for your yahoo ID

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Generate Bulksms Service And Meaning Of (api). / Sales And Invoicing Application / Which Source Code Site Can I Get Correct Working Error Free Vb.net Source Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.