Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life (3769 Views)

Referee Beaten Blue Black Today In Abuja / Nigerian Players Banned For Life For Match-fixing Scandal / It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by zillonnair(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2007
This is how Champions lose!!! Chelsea is just the bomb
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by jgirl3: 10:26pm On May 01, 2007
Oh shut up cheesy! It's paining you grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and sit down jare - yeye grin grin grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by mukina2: 10:30pm On May 01, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Robben and Geremi God bless you grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Damy(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2007
[size=20pt]Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by zillonnair(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2007
@ j-girl
how come you result to insult, it just a game, i lost my game and yet i still maintained my cool, who u be sef, see me see wahala
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Damy(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2007
Mourinho puts his job on line by dropping Shevchenko.

see 4 ur self.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/article2499964.ece
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 10:35pm On May 01, 2007
Excuses as usual.Its nt a new thing in ur club

UP UP LIVERPOOL.Dey showed u class again
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by jgirl3: 10:35pm On May 01, 2007
Zillionair - no disrespect intended but if you see what your fellow fans have done to us (Man Utd and Liverpool fans) ehn! You would know why I'm happy you lost. Just like I was when Arsenal fans were running their mouths.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by mukina2: 10:39pm On May 01, 2007
Damy:

Mourinho puts his job on line by dropping Shevchenko.

see 4 your self.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/article2499964.ece

Maureen is the best init?

master tactician grin grin grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 10:41pm On May 01, 2007
lmao

Hes def d best with his mouth.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by DisGuy: 10:42pm On May 01, 2007
galantly ko garrison ni

na so so route one foozball you dey play  tongue  tongue  tongue
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by zillonnair(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2007
which one be some people own sef, una matter don reach me for throat, well at least no one can deny the fact dat Chelsea are Champions and we played like one today. Penalties is any team's game and even the best of coaches cannot do anything about it!!!
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by jgirl3: 10:47pm On May 01, 2007
Do you guys hear this?
I'm not even talking again - it's as if Chelsea fans need this thread for their therapy.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 10:48pm On May 01, 2007
Here u go again.Dts nt an excuse cos u had 123 minutes of football and u cldnt score.Abeg make i hear word jare.

D best team won. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by mukina2: 10:49pm On May 01, 2007
i cant wait for them to come . . .

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by deejay1(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2007
who said galantly? you lost big time and lmao i shouted 4 joy yea yea yea!!!!!!!!!!!1 liverpool
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by savesoul(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2007
deejay no mind dem, Dem go just dey buy players any how without getting results, tell mourinho to go and Meet Sam Allardyce for more lessons
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by zillonnair(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2007
@9ja4eva
People like you dont supports any club and when you do, i guess you wont know when to draw the line,
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by IBBFan(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2007
liverpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by toshmann(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2007
walk on walk on cheesy
with hope in your eyes cheesy

and you'll never walk alone cheesy
you'll never walk alone cheesy

Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by bagoma(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2007
ha ha ha ha
the dream is only a dream, the reality is nothing but a nightmare. grin grin grin grin grin grin
four cups ko Bleep up ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
quadru what? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by bagoma(f): 11:00pm On May 01, 2007
its liverpool vs ac milan for final cool
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by bagoma(f): 11:02pm On May 01, 2007
more sorrows await another sets of dreamers wink cool tongue.
more tears tomorrow,
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by mukina2: 11:03pm On May 01, 2007
toshmann:

walk on walk on cheesy
with hope in your eyes cheesy

and you'll never walk alone cheesy
you'll never walk alone cheesy

cheesy wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by deejay1(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2007
it sure banker liverpool milan final history 2 repeat itself
  WE NEVER WALK ALONE!!!
             WHO WILL GIVE THE MAN OF THE MATCH TO?
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 11:05pm On May 01, 2007
You did not lose gallantly. YOU LOST, PERIOD!!! grin grin grin
cHELLsea was outclassed, outplayed and OUT PERFORMED!!! End of Story.
Mark my words, the Carling cup is all you'll see this season LMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
You will always feel the BLUES for life (weep on, weep on). LOL tongue tongue
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by IBBFan(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2007
Steven Gerrard- Man Of The Match. no long tin!!!

*admiring champions league cup and gold medals*

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by toshmann(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2007
some history lessons

liverpool has never lost the semi-final of champions league since 1964
chelsea has never crossed the semi-final of champions league

liverpool has played penalties 10 times and won 9

and finally. . . . liverpool loves to beat chelsea grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by deejay1(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2007
Mascherano WILL BE MY OWN MAN OF THE MATCH THE GUYS IS JUST GREAT BIG LOSS TO WESTHAM
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by deejay1(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2007
toshmann:

. . . liverpool loves to beat chelsea grin
yea we do we love to kick their ass on the biggest occassion
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by zillonnair(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2007
@SMC
Yes even at that, we have something in our kitty. What do you have?  let us even know where you belong
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 11:12pm On May 01, 2007
zillonnair:

@SMC
Yes even at that, we have something in our kitty. What do you have? let us even know where you belong

LISTEN TO THE LOSER SPEAK. LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enobong Umohette Wins Wisconsin Heavyweight Boxing Title / More Players Will Leave Chelsea On Loan / Nigerian Forward Ekigho Ehiosun Joins Turkish Club- Samsunspor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.