Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Terry G Spotted With His New Girlfriend, Set To Dump “baby Mama”? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Spotted With His New Girlfriend, Set To Dump “baby Mama”? (449 Views)

Terry G Spotted With His White Girlfriend / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Spotted With His New Girlfriend, Set To Dump “baby Mama”? by Petfadblog1: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Popular singer, Terry G has taken to his Instagram page to share photos of him and his new white girlfriend suggesting that he might abandon his baby mama whom he had a son with.

See photos below;

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/04/terry-g-spotted-with-his-new-girlfriend.html

It would be recalled that in 2018, Terry G revealed that his baby mama Mimi, does not like him, and prefers to call him Gabriel which is his real name.

He mentioned that his baby mama was his biggest critic as regards his career, adding that she didn’t like his genre of songs.

Terry G, before the discovery of his new girlfriend quoted as saying “My baby mama is not worried about the fact that we have not got married yet so people should not worry on our behalf. At the end of the day, what is marriage?.

“I do not have a clue and I cannot jump into it. We are still both young and by God’s grace, we have been through the struggles together.

“Most of my business is being handled by her. When we get to a certain age, we would do it (get married). I believe in the institution of marriage.”

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/04/terry-g-spotted-with-his-new-girlfriend.html

(1) (Reply)

I'm Known For Knocking Out People Who Disrespect Me' - Burna Boy Tells Twitter U / Im No Longer An Ambassador Of Peace,everyone Should Satisfy Themselves - Davido / Asaba Delta State To Host The 6th edition of Nollywood Honour Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.