Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Mr Ibu Finally Speaks On How He Died And Resurrected After 4 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Ibu Finally Speaks On How He Died And Resurrected After 4 Days (1373 Views)

Is Mr Ibu Still Alive 2024? / Shocking!!! Lady Who Died And Resurrected Posts On Facebook / A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Finally Speaks On How He Died And Resurrected After 4 Days by curvyqueen(f): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Having upset many Nigerians with the drama surrounding his health status, Nollywood comic actor, Mr Ibu has come out with this bombshell that has left many fans in awe.

The actor has revealed how God gave him a second chance to live after he escaped what probably led to a deterioration in his health status. The actor who still claims to be in shock has narrated how it all happened.

In an interview with Vanguard News, the Nollywood actor who made a video debunking the rumours that he had a stroke which isn’t entirely untrue, confirmed that he had a near-death experience last December, and it was by divine intervention that he’s still alive today.

Read full report at: https://www.efogator.com/2019/04/mr-ibu-opened-up-after-denying.html

Re: Mr Ibu Finally Speaks On How He Died And Resurrected After 4 Days by Kingosytex(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mr. ibu is one of the reasons i started watching nigerian movies, his comedy series will keep you glued to your seat asking for more,....

i pray that GOD ALMIGHTY heals you from whatever ailment that is troubling you...

i wish you the best...

(1) (Reply)

When Is Unizik Admission List Coming Out I Got 72 In The Postume Can I B Admited / Speaker Bankole Spent N10 Billion Bank Loan On Gbemi Saraki, Ini Edo / Nigerian Woman In $300,000 Nhs Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.