Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) (52202 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by cabilla(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
SageMK:
Just another way of her saying he is broke.

If he was an army general or something, she'll scream yes and swallow his proposal without giving it a second thought. After all, all men must die. undecided
chisos
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Isoduwa(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wise girl �� the Army man Nor see woman for inside the forest Wey he dey?
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by nasirujj(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
But you will probably marry a pilot abi
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by GOFRONT(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
She already know he is a food for BH
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Bridget95(f): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
She said it the way it was in her mind,it's the bitter truth

Look for any girl in the NE and marry instead of hoping that a fine girl will be left with out a man while you are in the battlefield for years.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Born2Breed(f): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal and committed to you, than to marry a lady that is just somewhere looking for a dumb excuse to justify her cheating tendencies and possible breakup lines.

If she truly loves you, she won't make this hurtful comment, rather she will pray for your safe return as a "virtuous woman..."

She only think of the WORST instead of hoping for the BEST.

Pick yourself up, she was a MISTAKE nature corrected for you.

NP; Adekunle Gold Ft Simi "Promise"

The way soldiers are dying over there ehen, bros nor blame that girl. The fear of widowhood is the beginning of wisdom for every woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Freshbaba95(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
SageMK:
Just another way of her saying he is broke.

If he was an army general or something, she'll scream yes and swallow his proposal without giving it a second thought. After all, all men must die. undecided

Word. You deserve 4 bottles
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Moganajoe: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
I think the girl has factor in, the good, bad and the ugly Part of getting married to a soldier in Nigeria.
Considering Buhari/boko haram factors, that she can't cope with it. I think she has been fair enough to open up to u.

Just love her that way until u find a lady U and ur job.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Benekruku(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
And Regina Daniels knows when...

God bless your mother!

You killed it with a short question

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by JasonScoolari: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

The way soldiers are dying over there ehen, bros nor blame that girl. The fear of widowhood is the beginning of wisdom for every woman.
So what of the fear of "widowerhood"

Is anyone guaranteed Tomorrow?

Are all of them marked for death over there?

She made a very wrong and hurtful comment ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

You know of any soldiers looking?

Is like u really need a man in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by MissRaine69(f): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is like u really need a man in ur life.
Sarcasm learn to recognise it
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Sarcasm learn to recognise it

Learn to accept facts.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dingbang(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Her IQ is low
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by agent01(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian soldier has revealed his heartbreak after a lady whom he has been dating for five years turned down his marriage proposal.

According to the soldier, his lady's loving attitude towards him changed after he joined the army and was posted to Maiduguri in Borno state as she said she won't be able to marry him because she doesn't know when he will die.

Read below what he shared with Military Life;

"I met this girl for over five years now and we have been dating,she made me to believe that she loves me so much, that she can't do without me. I showed all the love as much as I can provided her with everything. Two Years after meeting her,i joined the army and I was posted to Maiduguri and I have been there making plans on how to get married to this lady not knowing that she has her own plans.

Since I joined the military, her attitude changed a little bit though I can't figure out what's actually the problem.not until I came back to propose to girlfriend with my heart full of joy hoping to get a positive answer, all of a sudden this lady looked into my eyes and said she can't marry me, we can date but she won't be able to marry me because she don't know when i will die.

Since then I have been in thinking mood because I can't believe what I heard from the lady I love so much.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/i-dont-know-when-you-will-die-nigerian-lady-rejects-soldiers-marriage-proposal.html
Something like this happened to an officer in 1992 when he was posted to ECOMOG in Liberia. The fiancée said he may die there and he cannot marry him. Today the same person is a MAJOR GENERAL, happily married to someone that has faith. Pls don't be devastated as God is on tour side.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by olisaokere(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal and committed to you, than to marry a lady that is just somewhere looking for a dumb excuse to justify her cheating tendencies and possible breakup lines.

If she truly loves you, she won't make this hurtful comment, rather she will pray for your safe return as a "virtuous woman..."

Best advice I have read all day on relationship matters.nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

I don't blame the lady though...

I totally understand her fears .

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by JasonScoolari: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
I don't blame the lady though...

I totally understand her fears .
Lol, fears? I ask again, are we guaranteed tomorrow? Do you have an idea what will happen in the next couple of minutes?

She's just being insensitive.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Mariangeles(f): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, fears? I ask again, are we guaranteed tomorrow? Do you have an idea what will happen in the next couple of minutes?

She's just being insensitive.
If she were your sister, what would you advise ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:
LAS LAS THIS WOMEN GET SENSE PASS ME
You don't mean it
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by JasonScoolari: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
If she were your sister, what would you advise ?
I will advise her to stick with him till the very end if she truly loves him and not to use his job or deployment to a troubled area as a yardstick to jump on the next dick.

By the way, you and dominique are both Arsenal fans, and we know how Arsenal have been useless for the past 8 games.... You ladies still stick with the club. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Ogegod87: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Perhaps she thought he would die before the proposal came. Unfortunately na God hold life.

SMH.

But seriously she didn't have to use rash words on him.

Goodluck soldier, may you find love and may you live long.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Let's be sincere with each other. Marrying a soldier in Nigeria takes the bold and courageous lady to do. Praying for his safe return after every tour of duty is not done with peace of mind. So if she tries to avert that, it is normal since she isn't strong enough.
There is no joy in knowing your husband is out there fighting and later, instead of arriving with the others, they start coming to you with one kind of flag. Several women have been broken and remained broken, uncared for till date because of that. Many of the wives and children of slain soldiers are suffering till date. If only the government can review the act that guides this aspect. Not every soldier that goes to battle die there and not every soldier that go to battle return. Some are lucky and some are not. So if she can't marry him, it's her choice, luck or loss. Someone else will marry the soldier.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dejjythomas(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Maybe that's her own way of telling the man to quit his job indirectly. I guess she said it out of love. My thought anyways

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by lukui: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
when God wants to bless you He sends a woman to you!!!
when the devil wants to fvck you, he sends a woman to svck your !!!!!
guys fear women!!!!!
that tight little hole has ruined empires!!!!!
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by DefSimple: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
richidinho:
So the one she is going to marry, she will know when he is going to die?

Only God sister, only God
lol, what of she herself, does she know when she'll die.!??
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Chilug(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
People give alot of flimsy excuse just to leave because already they have started cheating and if u look deep down u will agree with me. Ur win brother. Future problem averted. The joke is on her. Please cheer up. It was only a matter of when, I tell u she would have brought another reason. Find your happiness and live ur life
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Divay22(f): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I will advise her to stick with him till the very end if she truly loves and not to use his job or deployment to a troubled area as a yardstick to jump on the next dick.

By the way, you and dominique are both Arsenal fan, and we know how Arsenal have been useless for the past 8 games.... You ladies still stick with the club. wink
undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by JasonScoolari: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divay22:

undecided
Hey, beautiful.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by iswallker(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

And you will think you made any sense with that comment..

This is a country that sends soldiers to war with guns that will jam..go and get sense or offer him your virtuous sister... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Hey, beautiful.
Don't beautiful me angry
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by smileyoo: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
i would 've blamed d lady if she started dating d man while a soldier. did he sought d lady's opinion b4 joining d army?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.