Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) (52200 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by AmazingELixir: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal and committed to you, than to marry a lady that is just somewhere looking for a dumb excuse to justify her cheating tendencies and possible breakup lines.

If she truly loves you, she won't make this hurtful comment, rather she will pray for your safe return as a "virtuous woman..."

She only think of the WORST instead of hoping for the BEST.

Pick yourself up, she was a MISTAKE nature corrected for you.

NP; Adekunle Gold Ft Simi "Promise"

undecided undecided undecided

What is diswan saying...would you allow your sister marry a Nigerian soldier?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by JasonScoolari: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divay22:

Don't beautiful me angry
What can the matter be?

Do you want to behave like the lunatic above me? grin
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Divay22(f): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What can the matter be?

Do you want to behave like the lunatic above me? grin
Never mind.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by JasonScoolari: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divay22:

Never mind.

k. grin
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by deltateam: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal and committed to you, than to marry a lady that is just somewhere looking for a dumb excuse to justify her cheating tendencies and possible breakup lines.

If she truly loves you, she won't make this hurtful comment, rather she will pray for your safe return as a "virtuous woman..."

Nonsense. Will you advise your sister to marry a soldier posted to Maiduguri?

With the recent way Boko boys dey slaughter our soldiers back to back. Afraid no catch you?

I won't blame her on this one. She's being realistic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dahgifted(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

And what has AG and simi #promise got to do with this?
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Airtimex(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

Very true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Oshin56(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
I believed she made the right decision and to avoid the story that touches

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by raphy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
the girl get sense no be small.and all she said.is true.soldiers can die anytime its there job.she don't want to be a widow. I was a boys scout In secondary sch.I attended all the camps and get a certificate. tbey said I should join the army' because army was around the sch environment. so I think very with ll after high sch.many of my class mate join the army that was in 2011.I HV not hard from them anymore since.here am.I still leaving. I didn't join the army I went learning a trade and I graduated. I thank God for my life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dapillar: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nice huan.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by jogsman01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingosytex:
the girl doesnt wanna take chances....

she is applying what we call "factor of safety" in engineering...
is it 1.4QK or 1.6GK
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Anthoniotochi: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
sureheaven:
A week after the wedding ceremony, her hope will be dashed.
I will never allow my daughter to marry soldier because their wives never enjoy their marriage. shocked

Says who? I've been dating my girlfriend for 3 years and it's safe to say I spend everyday with her.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Anthoniotochi: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Not hearing from them, doesn't mean they are dead. And that even speaks to your level of friendship. The world has gone digital. Please try and keep in touch with them.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Anthoniotochi: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
jogsman01:
is it 1.4QK or 1.6GK

Lol. I wish her all the best
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by selemo: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

Though love is blind still reasonable..
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Eynosaintval(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
People hate the truth and cherish lies! She voiced her fear, and her fear is enough to turn him down. Its her mindset though but you can't totally say its a dumb excuse. If she goes ahead to marry that that guy, believe me her fears alone will kill the guy. I think she's brave to state the obvious. LOVE IS WISE

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Fidelmak(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
SageMK:
Just another way of her saying he is broke.

If he was an army general or something, she'll scream yes and swallow his proposal without giving it a second thought. After all, all men must die. undecided
valar moghulis
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Ubdavis(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
She was simply too blunt. But its OK. Its better for her to tell u d truth than string along with u. Women yakpa, u can pick another one elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by undefeateds: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
StarUp:
You should be thanking God she told you the truth early...
Oga there is no truth in this thing, she just doesn't want to put herself on trial, and I won't blame her, she is just ensuring precaution
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by OyinO: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Does she know when she will die
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Mac12(f): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
She might even die before you...
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by akaahs(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingosytex:

Gbam mm. She have done the calulation and decided to add 1.5 as her factor of safety
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by JasonScoolari: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mac12:
She might even die before you...
grin I love this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by niniade7: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

Do you know what it means to be an army recruit posted in Maidugury ?do you know anything about book haram? Do you know the number of the dead recruit soldiers plus locals all around maidugury? I guess you don't know, they all prayed, their death is not lack of prayers, believe me prayer cannot help you in maidugury when your sense failed you and lead you there

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by niniade7: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Eynosaintval:
People hate the truth and cherish lies! She voiced her fear, and her fear is enough to turn him down. Its her mindset though but you can't totally say its a dumb excuse. If she goes ahead to marry that that guy, believe me her fears alone will kill the guy. I think she's brave to state the obvious. LOVE IS WISE

She's saying the truth cause it's like suicide.... Let's say after about two kids and dude got bombed by book harram... Then how is she going to take care of those kids ?thats what i call next level poverty.....being a recriut in nigeria army is suicide or why do they make them sign death certificates before joining ?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Edojoma(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingosytex:

U must b an Engineer,,,,factor of safety odikwa important in reinforced concrete design,, don't play with it,,,,, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
I totally support her.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Eyah, it's well for him, it's not the end of the world, life goes on, but the lady no try at all, must she pray for him to die before his time, she shouldn't have said that, after all not all of them die on the field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.