Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies (22998 Views)

Abeg Make Una Try Marry Quick Oo / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by creamylicious(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rubbish!!!!! Be subbing women and leave men who get married at almost 50 plus, birth kids and these kids suffer cos popsi does not have strength to fend for them anymore
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by thunderbabs: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Born quick. Marriage fit com later shocked
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Uyi168: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Marry Early,drop kids here and there..
Then what next.. The usual cycle??
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Cabble4(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
lovelybugs:
I agree, rush and marry the wrong man so that you'll be able to emotionally scar your children's with all the fighting you and your husband will be doing.
All this rush rush is why we have so many broken homes nowadays.

It's still not an excuse for you not to be amiable.
Exhibit the character of the man you wish and see how
this your comments is not justifiable.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by SmartMen: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
must everyone give birth

It is sad that women are seen as only baby factory.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Onyekachi419(f): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
crackhouse:
why this moniker? Onyekachi419. Are u a 419 person or fraudster?
if you can explain Crackhouse as a name I might consider answering your question
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

Dem dey for kirikiri prison and other different prison within and outside of the country....

Women , go and visit prison, you may meet your husband Among the inmates

Ok, your ritualist father and your brothers are in kirikiri? How managed you escaped from Alagbon? Don't worry, you will go back to aro this evening, omo Aja

2 Likes

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by AngelaUdoka(f): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chai,is like the message was meant for me.. Ok naa, here be my email gerunsky@yahoo.com ,for interested man only....No joke.. Yu heard the advice...
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Khaleell001(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
lovelybugs:
I agree, rush and marry the wrong man so that you'll be able to emotionally scar your children's with all the fighting you and your husband will be doing.
All this rush rush is why we have so many broken homes nowadays.

Rush to where?
If a lady finds a man that is truly sincere and hardworking she shouldn't waste time. "studying" him.
This is where time waits for no one.
Expecting a perfect marriage is like expecting to see the devil in heaven.
That was why I was laughing at those who were castigating and lampooning those teenagers who. got married some days ago.

You will see, if that marriage will not last longer than the lives of an average slay queen God willing.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by MissRaine69(f): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
If you can’t feed yourself and many are struggling in this harsh economic time. Why would you look to add more woes to a situation when you are barely getting by?
Marrying early and having babies early while living in abject poverty has one victim. The child.

6 Likes

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by crackhouse(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Onyekachi419:
if you can explain Crackhouse as a name I might consider answering your question
crackhouse is the title of my favourite music. Welcome to the crackhouse. So why did u choose onyekachi419? Don't u know ur moniker means onyekachi is a 419?
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Onyekachi419(f): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
crackhouse:
crackhouse is the title of my favourite music. Welcome to the crackhouse. So why did u choose 419?
is a number or is there any other thing attached to the number 419 you are seeing that I can't see
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Uchesis: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

Rush to where?
If a lady finds a man that is truly sincere and hardworking she shouldn't waste time. "studying" him.
This is where time waits for no one.
Expecting a perfect marriage is like expecting to see the devil in heaven.
That was why I was laughing at those who were castigating and lampooning those teenagers who. got married some days ago.

You will see, if that marriage will not last longer than the lives of an average slay queen God willing.
In d book of job, d devil was in heaven
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Khaleell001(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Uchesis:
In d book of job, d devil was in heaven
poor comprehension :"expecting " is a future tense not past tense .
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Bakpeacb(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Most ladies are usually selective;that's true and i agree but if you marry one instead of this post of yours,it will do a little good...#JustSayingMyMind.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by pejuakinab: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Yeah right, a friend of mine married a virgin at age 22, she is yet to give birth, she's now age 30, I hate stereotypes undecided
Your friend has an undisclosed or yet not detected problem. They should both go for a test but I know for sure the mam is d issue here.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Johnito(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
It's also applicable to guys.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by lilyheaven: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Yeah right, a friend of mine married a virgin at age 22, she is yet to give birth, she's now age 30, I hate stereotypes undecided
She may end up with sextuplets at 35 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by momove4real25(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
mikejj:
grin ...a good advice but ladies please I beg u, don't force yourself if the man is not coming just live your life OK... I beg u
a sensible comment
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by momove4real25(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
His type will mount pressure on any lady if she fails to conceive naturally or having threatening abortion. He will turn wife beater if he married her a virgin n she cudnt conceive. Onyeye

2 Likes

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by 8stargeneral: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good but God gives everything at his own time,God's time is d best.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Hahjascho(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
THE WORLD GREATEST BAD DECISION HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE ONE MADE OUT OF DESPERATION!!

1 Like

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by selemo: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
must everyone give birth
That is the highest achievement of this black monkeys. Their white counterpart are thinking of how to live in the mars, how to convert Venus planet to earth. How to conquer death etc. We are here breeding children. Tomorrow the fools will be fighting for equal right with the white. The most important thing in life is what you contributed to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Earthquake3: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
They done start o

Marry quick, marry quick.

When their gfs dump their unestablished asses to marry a ready Nwoko, they will start crying online.

Its not his fault you're unmarried at 35
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by macho44(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ladies you don read am so, marry quick ooo grin
MariaLavina, your LOVE dey find MY TROUBLE.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Is it your marry?
Is it your time?
Is it your birth?
wink grin wink
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:
Maria Lavina, your LOVE dey find MY TROUBLE.
My love?

I don't get you
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
must everyone give birth
yes nah...if you no give birth after marriage, WETIN you GAIN?
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Ugosample(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Goridoe:
Y'all just STFU ..

Everything is about TIME..

NAIRAland is losing it and turning to a JOKEland, gradually!
what's with this IRRELEVANT NEWS now You whey dey talk, you don marry

Damn Bullshit !!

yea

nairaland is now a joke

I mean the country is a joke, and the citizens fools...

you really expect something good /spectacular to come out of nairaland which is the base of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Hanonimos(f): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
We can't marry ourselves. If ladies are given the chance to propose and marry to the man of their choice, most of us would have been married by now.

But we have to wait for you guys and after few years, you guys will come to realize that we are not good for you and take the next available flight.

Please if you don't see her in your future, stop wasting her time. Time wait for no woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.