Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies (22996 Views)

Abeg Make Una Try Marry Quick Oo / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by lolaluv1(f): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
How is it your business? What have you achieved in your life that you want to police the mighty vagina?
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by ohinoyee(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Babes una hear ba
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Cheeryfeet: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2019
When you cannot find ordinary boyfriend to spend forever how will u now find a whole husband to spend forever with.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Tunagee(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
If you can’t feed yourself and many are struggling in this harsh economic time. Why would you look to add more woes to a situation when you are barely getting by?
Marrying early and having babies early while living in abject poverty has one victim. The child.

You better marry early before u reach menopause.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Tunagee(m): 12:41am On Apr 29, 2019
AngelaUdoka:
Chai,is like the message was meant for me.. Ok naa, here be my email gerunsky@yahoo.com ,for interested man only....No joke.. Yu heard the advice...

I for apply, but I prefer Yoruba lady
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Tunagee(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2019
creamylicious:
Rubbish!!!!! Be subbing women and leave men who get married at almost 50 plus, birth kids and these kids suffer cos popsi does not have strength to fend for them anymore

U better go marry!
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by hesilo(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Wait o
so a lady main reason in marriage is havin kids, She should jump to a random guy, get married to him and start producing kids in the name of age.
Lol this guy should wake up from his dreams.

Damn girl you pretty af
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Platony(m): 1:12am On Apr 29, 2019
NA PERSON WEY NEVA CHOP BITTER LEAF SOUP DEY SQUEEZE FACE SAY E GO BITTER OO...

Early marriage is bae jaré wink wink

Go & marry first & leave d Battle for God to handle.

Thumbs up to all d guys & girls dat got married early & still enjoying It with their kids!!

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:34am On Apr 29, 2019
I don't know why this idiot is giving this advice. So if a lady is unable to find a good man nko? She should kill herself. Don't talk about the unemployment and poverty, or the killings in Nigeria, continue to spew trash, don't know why women, marriage and babies is his problem.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Gforce2019: 5:38am On Apr 29, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Ok, your ritualist father and your brothers are in kirikiri? How managed you escaped from Alagbon? Don't worry, you will go back to aro this evening, omo Aja

O Ni kuure
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by bluefilm: 6:10am On Apr 29, 2019
I pity women, seriously.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by joeking2222: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2019
richidinho:

Are you not a lady again?
NO.........na WOMAN-GIRL she be!!!! wink
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Gforce2019: 6:35am On Apr 29, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Ok, your ritualist father and your brothers are in kirikiri? How managed you escaped from Alagbon? Don't worry, you will go back to aro this evening, omo Aja

Afefe to n'fe o ma fe ibi ATI ajalu so'do e .
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ladies you don read am so, marry quick ooo grin
Another senseless woman spotted.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2019
lovelybugs:
I agree, rush and marry the wrong man so that you'll be able to emotionally scar your children's with all the fighting you and your husband will be doing.
All this rush rush is why we have so many broken homes nowadays.
A sensible woman spotted
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by 49cents(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Give birth and go where.....
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Time waits for no Man. Time waits for no woman. Who time come dey wait for

Pukes angry
Buhari
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by davo4luv: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2019
quick u call it as if marriage na two minutes indomie noodles undecided angry
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by toygod2: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Yeah right, a friend of mine married a virgin at age 22, she is yet to give birth, she's now age 30, I hate stereotypes undecided

Chaeee

But this one touch me oo
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by ubunja(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Raptor15:
Another senseless woman spotted.
all women are senseless
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

Afefe to n'fe o ma fe ibi ATI ajalu so'do e .

Didn't these people send you back to kirikiri where your family is since yesterday, how come? oh sorry, you must go to aro before evening, Oloribu omo Aja, you started this, so all your curses back to you and your household. Omo ale. Continue barking in Aro grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

O Ni kuure
Oni se orire, omo ofo! Omo adanu! Na dog go eat your dead body, were omo
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
lovelybugs:
I agree, rush and marry the wrong man so that you'll be able to emotionally scar your children's with all the fighting you and your husband will be doing.
Late marriage does not guarantee a happy home. Some people got married at the age of 39 and divorced at the age of 40. All we need in marriage is maturity.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by mikejj(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
momove4real25:
a sensible comment
spread the message dearie..
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by sweetilicious(f): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lol,life is funny.Some people marry quick and stay years without a child.Some marry quick and have kids only for them to die quicker too.Life does not play by your rule.Dey your timeline.Nodey copy copy.
lovelybugs:
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Gforce2019: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Didn't these people send you back to kirikiri where your family is since yesterday, how come? oh sorry, you must go to aro before evening, Oloribu omo Aja, you started this, so all your curses back to you and your household. Omo ale. Continue barking in Aro grin grin cheesy cheesy

Moto lo ma pa. O ni jeere....
Wa raare ku ni o....
Wa be'kun sun. Wa be 'kun ji ni.
Gbo idile e a je ninu iya to taara bo yi. Iya lo ma je ku.
Omo ofo, omo adanu.
Beni ko ri. Ori ti bu'ru la ' teni lo. Ase ko ro mo!
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Gforce2019: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Late marriage does not guarantee a happy home. Some people got married at the age of 39 and divorced at the age of 40. All we need in marriage is maturity.

Are u mature?
I know you o!
Serial dater...kontinue!
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Gforce2019: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Oni se orire, omo ofo! Omo adanu! Na dog go eat your dead body, were omo

Moto lo ma pa. O ni jeere.... IyA e oni jeere e.
Gbogbo idile yin a paarun lojo kan. Ninu odun yi wa sesin ni.
Wa raare ku ni o....
Omo ofo, omo adanu.
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

Moto lo ma pa. O ni jeere....
Wa raare ku ni o....
Omo ofo, omo adanu.

You started this, so surely all of your family members must die a horrible death soon! All those curses are for you and your household! You will never know peace in your life! Na policeman go shoot your stinking mouth and hands with gun bullets grin cheesy In Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen Continue barking omo Aja cheesy cheesy
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

Moto lo ma pa. O ni jeere.... IyA e oni jeere e. Gbogbo idile yin a paarun lojo kan. Ninu odun yi wa sesin ni. Wa raare ku ni o.... Wa be'kun sun. Wa be 'kun ji ni. Gbo idile e a je ninu iya to taara bo yi. Iya lo ma je ku. Omo ofo, omo adanu. Beni ko ri. Ori ti bu'ru la ' teni lo. Ase ko ro mo!
@ lalastica, rule number 2, 3 and 7 violated
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Uchesis: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

poor comprehension :"expecting " is a future tense not past tense .
U make it sound as if it has neva happnd b4 and hw are we sure dat it cant happn again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.