Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies (22988 Views)

Abeg Make Una Try Marry Quick Oo / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Gforce2019: 3:21pm On May 01, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

What of Osun, Ekuru and Lagos cheesy cheesy, ori e ti daku grin grin , Holy Ghost fire!!!!!!!!!! My God is enough to fight you and your madness to death.

Lori Oro Aaye Ni Mo wa bayi. Mo gbe Oro Aaye lo si wilderness tomorrow.
Aaye a dabi Aaye wilderness. Where nothing grows
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Igetmyown247: 4:19pm On May 01, 2019
Marriage is not for everyone and having kids sure isn’t for everyone either . Live your life ladies and do what makes you happy
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:21pm On May 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

O ma s'ofo Dani Ni. Iya a Fi oju sunkun e ninu Odin Yi. I can see that you are so weak spiritually, lemme hypnotized you.
Oro na dun, o fe keee cheesy cheesy He that is in me is greater the world cheesy cheesy
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:21pm On May 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

O ma s'ofo Dani Ni. Iya a Fi oju sunkun e ninu Odin Yi. I can see that you are so weak spiritually, lemme hypnotized you.
Oro na dun, o fe keee cheesy cheesy He that is in me is greater the world cheesy cheesy
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:22pm On May 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Gforce2019: 5:06pm On May 01, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Lori Oro Aaye Ni Mo wa Bayi .
Oro Aaye dabi fire-works, Mo ti Fi Ina si Oro Aaye e . O ti scatter..
God no know you, you are son of the Devil and you no wan respect your SNR in the Kingdom. O ma Ku D'anu ni
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

Lori Oro Aaye Ni Mo wa Bayi .
Oro Aaye dabi fire-works, Mo ti Fi Ina si Oro Aaye e . O ti scatter..
God no know you, you are son of the Devil and you no wan respect your SNR in the Kingdom. O ma Ku D'anu ni

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 01, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Wait o
so a lady main reason in marriage is havin kids, She should jump to a random guy, get married to him and start producing kids in the name of age.
Lol this guy should wake up from his dreams.
mi dear am tired...d tink dat women only came to produce children only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.