₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,316,492 members, 5,104,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at 01:52 AM

How To Ace Your First Time Auditions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Ace Your First Time Auditions (57 Views)

Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / Contestants Arrives Early For Big Brother Naija Auditions / Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ace Your First Time Auditions by Nelly613: 7:03pm On Apr 28
AUDITION is a step in Pre production and am going to teach you how to ace your first time auditions and be part of the production.

Auditions can be depressing when you don’t make it, I mean, that can be a big blow to an upcoming, I knew how many time I went into the blues all because I wasn’t picked, but after my first win i had to carry out a research and I figured that acing the first time auditions is possible. with this write-up it’s a sure win for anyone going for any movie audition the first time.

PREPARATION
Before going for an audition there are some preparation that need to be put in place, this will ease your chances of been selected after the audition process, below are list of preparation that needs to be carried out before audition....CONT

(1) (Reply)

Upload And Promote Your Songs At Cheapest Price / Tiwa Savage Get International Deal With Universal Music Group / Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Baba For Universal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.