Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (66574 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Ayodele70: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
U.S. based Nigerian actress, Georgina Onuoha has taken to her Instagram to react to teens actress, Regina Daniels 'marriage' to 59-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

Her reaction is coming after photos and video of Regina and Ned at an event hit the internet yesterday.

According to Georgina, she made her choice with the endorsement of her mother, and she wishes her happiness even though she will never endorse teen marriage as a parent and mother.

Read below...

"Ok everyone, please stop sending me DMs and tags about this young woman. I don’t know her nor have I met her.
No one has made me a judge over her or her decisions even though my name is Georgina and not Regina. The last time I checked, I did not go to a law school neither was I appointed a judge.
It’s her life, her business and her propagative.
When those before her are busy flaunting private jet and fake plastic ass, most of you did not cry wolf.
She has made her choice with the endorsement of her mother behind her to be a teen bride , so let her be. Most of her senior colleagues are busy sleeping with old politicians, pastors , fly to Dubai to sleep with old wrinkled Arabic men and married men and you all go hail them as slay queens. You endorse bad behavior as hard work.
Islam permits more wives and she has made her choice. While I don’t and will never endorse teen marriage as a parent and mother, I wish her happiness.
In my days, some followed yahoo and 419 boys for extra stretch limousines, where are they today? Some teen brides have go on to make something out of themselves by pursuing academics.
What is morally corrupt is the Nigerian society that celebrates immorality and go agog with it with impunity.
So please, don’t DM me or tag me on such nonsense.
Her life and choice.
I don’t pay her bills and will encourage her to equally pursue education regardless.
So please people address the problems facing our nation and let Regina deal with her private life.
If you dm me again I will block you.
I am not her mother nor judge.
I encourage Pens and not penis for young girls.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/i-will-never-endorse-teen-marriage-actress-georgina-onuoha-reacts-to-regina-daniels-marriage-to-billionaire-ned-nwoko.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Tsam96(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why do people still refer to this girl as a teenager sef. Even her Wikipedia page says she was born in 1997.

Modified!!

I did some digging around and found out that the first movie she featured in was released in 2009(10 years ago). She was 7 at the time meaning she should be 17or 18 years this year. The wiki page was a recent edit.

Anyways teen or not.. her life, her business.. I have mine to mind

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by EbukaHades10(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shut up ur mouth. U sef wan trend

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by bestman09(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Everyone seems to be crying more than the bereaved concerning this lady. If her family feels that she is old enough to get married and actually gave her out in marriage, what else is there? BTW, they confirmed that she is 21 yrs old, not 18 so she is old enough to know what is good for her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Which teen bride?

All this noise over Regina matter.

Even if she is 18, isn't that the legal age of adulthood in Nigeria?

Lots of our mothers married at 18 to men years older.

Why is everyone forming activist over Regina's matter?

She isn't a child.
Definitely not a TEENAGER!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by ItzBIM(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Abeg where can one meet classy girls in Nigeria ?!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by tgmservice: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nawa oooo

Mods how far now
U wan use Regina daniels news kill us

Wetin come bring joystick for d matter now
OLOSHO woman

25 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Immorttal: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't discuss people especially celebrities grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Shut up ur mouth. U sef wan trend

And you sef need "likes".

To the story, Georgina is right. Why should people tag her. Is she Regina Daniels or Somadina, the erstwhile loverboy?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by HisMajesty1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hahaha... Format! You just want to trend. Show us the DM's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Great. It is her choice or is it choose?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Ayt27(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just commenting to advertise my

iPhone 6s for sale with full accessories.

Check siggy for info
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Jubilancy(f): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Let's let this chick breathe. ....
Once the buzz dies down she will no the gravity of her choice if it's favourable or not...

But I want her to be happy not just for the gram buy for herself
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by DefSimple: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
This one just want to trend..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Knox123(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
cool

I encourage Pens and not joystick for young girls."

Georgina Onuoha 2019..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by OBIACHIMAOBI: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
[She is a small girl. ]Oh shut the fck up.

Which teen bride?

All this noise over Regina matter.

Even if she is 18, isn't that the legal age of adulthood in Nigeria?

Lots of our mothers married at 18 to men years older.

Why is everyone forming activist over Regina's matter?

She isn't a child.
Definitely not a TEENAGER![/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by ikelords(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Aptly said....
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Noneroone(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pls what type of obsession is this?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
People should mind their businesses and leave the girl alone, her mother is not even complaining and her family. Shade okoya did the same things and as we all can see, she's enjoying her life with her husband and her kids, they should leave her and think about how they can Also make money.
I don't support what she did, because ladies will start leaving their young boyfriends to start pursuing old men because of money because ladies can do anything for money, but we don't know the real story behind this whole issue, and her getting married to the Man is her choice, it doesn't look like they forced her, she's happy, her mum is happy, her husband is happy, dunno why some people are taking paracetamol because of someone else's headache , besides she's ripe for marriage, our so called celebrities are dating old politicians, flying first class, doing all kind of dirty jobs to make money, at least she's married and her husband is well known to all of us, some ladies are just jealous,very jealous, seeing their comments alone, you'd know their thoughts, they really wish they're one buying designers and buying different cars every day,by the time she starts making babies, she's going to start enjoying her marriage with the man since there's money. Her life her choice. sad

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Her life, her choice

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by ThothHermes: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't know but I'm starting to feel sorry for this girl.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by STARKACE(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lies, no one send u any shitty DM bout Regina you just wanna trend and remind us you still existing

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Aboguede(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Imagine two full pages just to write STOP

Back to the matter

Na only afonja dey vex cos nobody dey price them

That is Y they hate ffk for going for fair skin tribe

Jumoke just dey give her own to meat sellers

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by dreamwords: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Regina is 22 years

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by STARKACE(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lies, fake shit. When she has no connection or whatsoever with Regina
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by soberdrunk(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Authoreety: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chai
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by sod09(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lie she is using false DM to interfere into the matter

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by sisisioge: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

She's insulting her and minding her business at the same time! Hails to the political talkers!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Kenmatt(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
That small girl with her family are all a disgrace to their lineage.

Because of which money? It shows simply that they do not have any hope in life.

God forbid!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by blackboy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good reply madam. You have my respect

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / Everything Bollywood / Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.