Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market (14880 Views)

Lagos Consumer Agency Warns Residents Against ‘poisonous’ Plantain Chips / Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market / Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by Ibcrown(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin grin
That is the main and sweetest pomo..
lol awon bad shild
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by verifiablefacts: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What is this one saying now
show boy is another alias for ponmo.☺
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by 22brains(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Ibcrown:
I no even like the ponmo sef, the only ponmo I know is the one between a woman thigh
las las you still know something.

Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by Alamu1111: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2019
But them no Dey advertise konmo and he still Dey sell

Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by Saltoflife: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2019
Ha..ponmo. may God have mercy.

A very simple group with just one thing in mind.

To learn practical ways of staying happily married and knowing the hacks of a beautiful and stress free home.

Zero 90 nine. 51 five. 711 eight
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by omoadeleye(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2019
anochuko01:
They must have possibly soaked them in chemicals so they could swell...

But pomo dey sweet sha...especially the one wey don tey for stew

But ponmo is tasteless na. Or u dan dey eat d one of chemical mixed?
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Until we deported all Chinese in Nigeria, we *might* soon be having problem in all sectors.

I am sure Chinese has a hand in this. Saw the pomo and it was thick like meat. Chemicals was used to swell it up. I am sure some Chinese are behind this. They buy cow skin in large and they are contraband goods for export. The might be having issues exporting and decide to make their gain by swelling it to attract more local currency
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by nengibo: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Thid is terrorism, Lagosians can't do without ponmo, this is like poisoning esam or sengi in Port Harcourt
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by happney65: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2019
Ibcrown:
I no even like the ponmo sef, the only ponmo I know is the one between a woman thigh

Thats the only authetic ponmo my brother...
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by anochuko01(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2019
omoadeleye:

But ponmo is tasteless na. Or u dan dey eat d one of chemical mixed?
not all o...just like egg, it becomes something else when they stay long in stew lol
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by tofolo(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

That ugly looking thing...

Ewwwww
The uglier the better..... grin
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2019
anochuko01:
They must have possibly soaked them in chemicals so they could swell...

But pomo dey sweet sha...especially the one wey don tey for stew
wey kan soft small grin
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by anochuko01(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2019
sisipelebe:
wey kan soft small grin
chai! you know bookgrin

1 Like

Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Like seriously??
Why are Africans so wicked towards each other??
It is not an African thing. It can happen anywhere else.

1 Like

Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by Abcruz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ibcrown:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Rejoice, O young man, while you are young, and let your heart be glad in the days of your youth. Walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your eyes, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.--Ecclesiastics 11:9

Doing wrong is fun for a fool, but living wisely brings pleasure to the sensible.--proverbs 10:23

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproofs of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market by Ibcrown(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Rejoice, O young man, while you are young, and let your heart be glad in the days of your youth. Walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your eyes, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.--Ecclesiastics 11:9

Doing wrong is fun for a fool, but living wisely brings pleasure to the sensible.--proverbs 10:23

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproofs of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
abeg carry ur preaching comot for here

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your First Meal Of The Year / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost / Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.