Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos (53544 Views)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by RTSC: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2019
See as the girl spread leg.

You go don know say na her hobby.
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by frowland(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Guy has a funny looking face. Looks like Tom and Jerry in the first pic.

...and like a mor0n in the second pic. Cool dud nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by MrCuteking(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian lady in all smiles as she gives her man doggy pose at the beach in pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lady-gives-her-man-doggy-pose-at-the-beach-in-pre-wedding-photos

I have prayed and vowed that I must marry beautiful wife. See how this lady fine. Chai
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by tintingz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
The guy must be humorous
He must be humorous to get a beautiful chick like that.

Just assuming.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Forreellinc: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
cry See the kind ugly man this fine gal dey marry
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
You go just know say the guy na street boy and the babe na high sex drive ollooosshhooo
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Cashrill(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
aswear he looks like that Jerry's uncle

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by deavicky(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It's just an ordinary pose....

You reading a different meaning to it makes them better than you.

My own pre wedding pics will shake the Internet for a month.

I wish them well.
ok nah, lets see if u will go to moon to take the pictures . If not, there will be nothing new u can do that has not been done.
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by daddio(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian lady in all smiles as she gives her man doggy pose at the beach in pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lady-gives-her-man-doggy-pose-at-the-beach-in-pre-wedding-photos

And this is a news on Nairaland!?
Junk bloggers are taking over Nairaland.

Imaging seeing rubbish like this in a newspaper.
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by AlaskaTNT(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Everything na news for 9ja.. mtcheew
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nice
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by royalfly(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
abraka beach
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
geezyk:
Na wa fo nairaland these days oo, you were at another thread yesterday begging for airtime to sub oo, and I believe you didn't see anyone to give you, that's why you came up with another strategy saying it's your birthday..

Oshey birthday girl.
grin grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by pluto123: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok we have seen it,,,so what next?
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Englishgreeny: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
[

Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
The guy's wife to be make brain. He's got good eyes. HML to them
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by denjjy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
doggy or not, all na for chop.
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Ofonimeussoh(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:
They have the same nose.

They are meant to be together. Nose-mate.
U get mind see ammm ohhhhh
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by TGMISKY(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
That guy must be the real life Tom
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by chiboy1116: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
lwkmd ...Ur so right .

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Abraka girl..Okay
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

I swear...he kept his face the way tom does when he sees gold fish grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by justmi1: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
I just want the guy to remove his cap, so that I can understand his face undecided
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Dbigname: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
McCarthy beach resort Abraka. Hmmmmm

Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by SexynSerious(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
He looks like a darker version of his wife

Guest007:
Hmml lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by Askmewhy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:
They have the same nose.

oga u will not kill person. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos by MobilityExpress: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:
They have the same nose.

Same eyes, same height, same looks, in fact, they could pass off as twins if the guy wasn't dark and she fair. Coke and fanta couple grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.