Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth (25392 Views)

Evacuate Decaying Headless Bodies From Our Community, Anambra Residents Tell Gov / Is Your Vagina Smelling Like A Decaying Fish? Here Is Perfect Cure / 3 Options For Your Missing Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
BABANGBALI:
tohyorsih2 this thread is for you

angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by BABANGBALI: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

angry
wa ka do ara wa
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
OrestesDante:

Bros!! You can't be a witness to what you haven't experienced..

I discovered that I have toothdecay in 2004 and got the same tooth removed in Dec 2018.

Do the maths...14 good years with about 13years and some months silent.. That I would thought that it is gone forever. Until these crazy complications started. Whenever I tell people my experience they find it very difficult to believe - the relationship between toothdecay and chest..

The bacteria later went to my chest[chest itches] and then spreading to my right arm that I could barely clinch my fist, accompany with serious fever... I used antibiotics but all they brought was temporal relief.. Nobody tell me when I enter hospital go remove am...

Get your tooth removed bros.... The bacteria won't go

What is this one talking about.

When I wrote I'm a living witness what we're you thinking?

I have had 3 teeth removed until garlic cured my never ending nightmare.

So please I'm not recommending garlic from wishful thoughts but I have first class experience.

You can Google it to confirm...it works like magic but removing a decayed tooth in the dental clinic is not certain you won't g back after sometime to remove another one cos the bacteria spreads fast and it's only a matter of time before you revisit the clinic....this was how I ended up removing 3 precious teeth.

But with garlic, it will not only cure the decaying tooth but totally aniliate the bacteria for good.

Abeg no try argue this matter with me.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Dentalgist: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
OrestesDante:
cheesy

I thought tooth removal is a decent process until I realized that there is no difference between a sculptor and a dentist...

I saw hell..

My advice is if you have a tooth decay now.. Get it removed ASAP to avoid complications.. ...
*modified *

Garlic cannot take you far. Aswear...
It is a decent process. It depends on who is doing it.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by ireneidiva(f): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Auxtin85:
Am going with a friend to remove a teeth
I'm

1 Like

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by kafulka(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by nicepoker101(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Auxtin85:
Am going with a friend to remove a teeth
you wan remove everything grin Abi just one.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Dentalgist: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fahrenhite:
Who knows how much it cost to fix braces?
To locate any dental clinic with address and phone numbers, click https://dentalgist.ng/clinic-finder
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by hotplate: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
I have tooth decay in my lower molar. initially the pain was severe but after using different herbal product the pain has reduced. I thought of extraction initialy but a lot of persons told me that there is a possibility of it spreading to another so I bare the pain and also use my herbal drugs. chewing food in that region presently is a no go area, but as for the pain it has reduced, what do you think i should do? is not like extraction is a problem o but I'm just afraid it doesn't enters another. I need ur advice
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Dentalgist: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Toks2008:

So please I'm not recommending garlic from wishful thoughts but I have first class experience.

You can Google it to confirm...it works like magic but removing a decayed tooth in the dental clinic is not certain you won't g back after sometime to remove another one cos the bacteria spreads fast and it's only a matter of time before you revisit the clinic....this was how I ended up removing 3 precious teeth.

But with garlic, it will not only cure the decaying tooth but totally aniliate the bacteria for good.

Please stop misleading the public with this kind of info. You can quote me, any tooth that has a cavity/cavities needs a definitive treatment just as it has been highlighted in the write-up. Even if the garlic reduces the pain, it doesn't stop the ongoing damage being done on a tooth. I have seen and managed several patients who have resorted to self-help like this, by the time they present, we are battling to save their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by maasoap(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
grandstar:
I have a bad tooth that I'm determined not to pull out even on the pain of death.

How do I managed the tooth? Simple, I just eat raw garlic close to the tooth or on the tooth itself and the pain fades away eventually within 48hrs (It might even be 12 hours but I don't actually record it). At some point, it hits me that I no longer feel any pain there.

Why does it work? Toothache is causes by pathogens and garlic has been found to be a natural antibiotic. So, next time, rather than remove that tooth in case you've already removed like half, it might be wise using garlic! grin

And did I tell you it's dirt cheap?

A damaged tooth is a damaged tooth, a decayed tooth is a decayed tooth. Some teeth are so damaged that garlic can't save one from the pain, why not remove it and feel better
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by maasoap(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Toks2008:

It simply means that your dentist didn't discover all damaged teeth the first time.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by od501: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
OrestesDante:
cheesy

I thought tooth removal is a decent process until I realized that there is no difference between a sculptor and a dentist...

I saw hell..

My advice is if you have a tooth decay now.. Get it removed ASAP to avoid complications.. ...
*modified *

Bro, i wouldn't advice u remove ur teeth. If it's that painful just mix petrol and salt solution deep a cotton wool in it and place on the affected area. Do it for just two days and the will automatically disappear. I guarantee you that.

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by grandstar(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
maasoap:

A damaged tooth is a damaged tooth, a decayed tooth is a decayed tooth. Some teeth are so damaged that garlic can't save one from the pain, why not remove it and feel better

You sound like an expert or at least know what you're saying.

Well, presently the tooth is okay. I'll manage. Lost 2 already
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Opiletool(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Toks2008:

Same thing my mum told me when I was insistent on removing mine.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Legendguru: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Toks2008:

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Amiblaize77(f): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
OrestesDante:
cheesy

I saw hell..

*modified *

Hell is an understatement, had my extraction on Wednesday and after the anesthetic wears out damn it was like my vains were being cut off, it was that painful.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Toks2008(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
maasoap:

It simply means that your dentist didn't discover all damaged teeth the first time.

Lol! That is the unfortunate twist. They never know which one is affected until the decay starts.

I call Garlic a super wonder.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Toks2008(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
maasoap:

Lol! That is the unfortunate twist. They never know which one is affected until the decay starts.

I call Garlic a super wonder.

I still wonder how garlic worked the wonder and it opened my eyes to the greatness of GOD.

He has given us cure to several ailments but many of us still choose the expensive option.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by OmoDavido(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dentalgist:

Please stop misleading the public with this kind of info. You can quote me, any tooth that has a cavity/cavities needs a definitive treatment just as it has been highlighted in the write-up. Even if the garlic reduces the pain, it doesn't stop the ongoing damage being done on a tooth. I have seen and managed several patients who have resorted to self-help like this, by the time they present, we are battling to save their lives.

I also removed one tooth in 2014 and have got two other already with cavities now. The pain is beyond normal now, have not been able to eat ,read or sleep well.

I went to LUTH but was told I will have to do scrapping and polishing first which I did today and was told to come back tomorrow for extraction. Missed my chemistry practical today because of that, can't wait to get it extracted. The pain is out of this world!
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Dentalgist: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
OmoDavido:

I also removed one tooth in 2014 and have got two other already with cavities now. The pain is beyond normal now, have not been able to eat ,read or sleep well.

I went to LUTH but was told I will have to do scrapping and polishing first which I did today and was told to come back tomorrow for extraction. Missed my chemistry practical today because of that, can't wait to get it extracted. The pain is out of this world!
Sorry about that. And the scraping, it is called scaling.
It seems you are highly predisposed to developing caries, I will suggest you visit your dentist every four months for Check- up. Ensure you brush twice daily, reduce intake of sugary food items and ensure to rinse mouth with water if you must take it.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by kcy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
it seems this diseases doesn't have a peculiar treatment for every body wat works for u might not for work for another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by kcy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
it seems this diseases doesn't have a peculiar treatment for every body wat works for u might not for work for another
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Dentalgist: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
kcy:
it seems this diseases doesn't have a peculiar treatment for every body
wat works for u might not for work for another
Exactly. The dentist would determine what works best for each person based on presentation
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by kcy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dentalgist:

Exactly. The dentist would determine what works best for each person based on presentation
it seems u are against use of habal
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Dentalgist: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
kcy:

it seems u are against use of habal
Why won't I be against its use when I have seen and managed patients suffering from its terrible effect.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by kcy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dentalgist:

Why won't I be again its use when I have seen and managed patients suffering from its terrible effect.
wat about those that have reacted nagtively with clinical procedure
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Bestlily(f): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
I hope you are preventing it with an MTP, maintiance is important should incase the bacteria had spread to other tooth, it necessary they are killed with an MTP

What is MTP
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by arinzos(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Etimocracy:

How much did it cost u to get rid of the bad tooth at UNTH.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Dentalgist: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
kcy:

wat about those that have reacted nagtively with clinical procedure
That we can manage and are prepared for it in most cases. One thing about your health, you have the right to take decision as you deem fit. Ours is to enlighten you on what we think is the best for you.

I repeat, once you have a cavity on your tooth, miracle powder, garlic can never reverse the damage being done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are / Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month / Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.