Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,168 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (32346 Views)

Benedict Llewellyn-Jones Slams Femi Fani-Kayode / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Afamed:

Go to romance section and stop mingling in affair you have little or nothing knowledge about.
Go and learn manners..I can see you are lack it...comprehension deficit being
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
uzobaby:
Go and learn manners..I can see you are lack it...comprehension deficit being
Your Uncles are here,go to romance section. Here isn't for cosmetic charade

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by hisexcellency34: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
we reject a slave as speaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Afamed:

Your Uncles are here,go to romance section. Here isn't for cosmetic charade
agreed. ..but you are their servant here. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Bossjakande: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
since ffk marry DAT IBO girl I say goodbye to his Brian . he cant think strait again. dis guy can deny DAT his yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Dchair2: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
If this bastard have opportunity to meet Reinhard Bonnke today he will prostrate before him.:
Bastard? Where did you school at?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
we reject a slave as speaker
With your usual 5% ba?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by LazyGold(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
uzobaby:
All of you shouting ffk...even if he prostrate before Oyedepo. .he is not a political office holder and not contesting for any currently. .that's the difference. .so Yoruba cleric don't preach in fulani mosques? ??that's strange. ..

When GEJ knelt before Adeboye when he was a president did you say the same thing?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
LazyGold:

When GEJ kneel before Adeboye when he was a president did you say the same thing?
Kindly ignore the Indomie generation. She knows next to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by BuhariAdvocate: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dchair2:
Bastard? Where did you school at?
write your own now .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
unclexofficial:
Femi Fani-Kayode in a Facebook post, slammed Femi Gbajabiamila for seating before a Fulani Islamic Scholar in his quest to become a Speaker of Nigeria's House of Representatives. Femi Fani-Kayode who slammed Femi Gbajabiamila for seating before a Fulani Islamic Scholar, further recounted how Islam came into Yorubaland.

Stating that the house of representatives member was one of the most brillant minds of the new generation of young political leaders that emerged in the 90's, added that things appear to have changed. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/femi-fani-kayode-slams-femi-gbajabiamila-for-seating-before-a-fulani-islamic-scholar/

When you at Rome you do as Roman

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
The Yorubas have proven over and over that they are the real slaves to Hausa fulani

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Idiot, if he was bowing to Oyedepo, it would have been ok.
Crack head lose mouth yebo puna slave monkey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by TMemos: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
festacman:
The question is would FFK not show reverence to Pastor Adeboye if he meets him today? Recall President Jonathan once went on his knees before him at Redeem Camp.

Femi Fani Kayode should, first, run and campaign for an elective position before criticizing Femi Gbajabiamila. I bet him, with his twisted display of arrogance, he will only get a few votes.

The truth is that running for an elective position humbles you because you need to solicit support and vote from even a 'beggar with PVC' to push your aspiration across the line.

You're a sensible and mature person

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by LazyGold(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Delusion grin

So what would you say about this?

That's emir of Kano

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Arysexy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
tooth4tooth:
If I had not been to the north ,I would have said FFK is right. But the man is indeed a fool to mislead the gullible followers to believe any trash he cooks up.

It their norm in some part of the north for subjects to sit down on the floor near their king. undecided

This is my experience, we visited one Seriki in one part of the north, what we observed was that his chiefs sat down on the floor around him as he was the only one seated on a chair. We decided to join them by sitting on the floor. Being visitors ,the Seriki felt we were not used to their custom and ordered for plastic chairs to be giving to us.But we insisted that we were comfortable with the floor. He was very happy that we respected his custom.

I think it is the same scenario that played out here that FFK has to take advantage of it to preach hate.

What nonsense are you defending? The two visitors that came with Femi were seated beside d Seriki while desperate Eye service Femi sat on d floor like a crippled man just bc of political support.

Shame!

May I never worship my fellow man bc of what I will get
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
LazyGold:

When GEJ knelt before Adeboye when he was a president did you say the same thing?
Did APC call him names or not?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by LazyGold(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Delusion grin

You people and your desire for Hatred

What would you say about this?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by LazyGold(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
uzobaby:
Did APC call him names or not?
Nobody call him names
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by 9gerian: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Well said FFK.

The question is why now? If Femi Gbajabiamila was so religious why has his scholarly attachment to clerics in the North just started when he wants to be Speaker?

Is it because he is considered a low class Muslim or is this so that he is seen as trustworthy or what?

Obasanjo didn’t pay obeisance to any of these northern clerics, at least not openly, but became president...

Femi Gbajabiamila you no try at all...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Afamed:

Kindly ignore the Indomie generation. She knows next to nothing.
looooooooooooooolllll biko go for a good romantic therapy in the romance section,so that you start the week with a good frequency. ..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
LazyGold:

Nobody call him names
you are not sure. ..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by mysteryman2014: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
For once I tend to agree FaniKayode. Femi diminishes is stature in the house all because of power. Must we sink this low for power, what happens to negotiations. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by LazyGold(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Arysexy:

What nonsense are you defending? The two visitors that came with Femi were seated beside d Seriki while desperate Eye service Femi sat on d floor like a crippled man just bc of political support.

Shame!

May I never worship my fellow man bc of what I will get

It is people that haven't achieve anything in life that usually talk the way you do.

So what would you say about these pictures?

Emir of Kano bowed before Alaafin of Oyo

Hon Umar Bago bowed before Ooni of Ife

GEJ knelt down before Pastor Adeboye when he was a President

Why must you people let Hate reign in your midst?

All men must serve, all men must die

Even before you eat and earn you have to serve

This is the reason why it would be hard for South Easterner to become the president of this country

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
LazyGold:

It is people that haven't achieve anything in life that usually talk the way you do.

So what would you say about these pictures?

Emir of Kano bowed before Alaafin of Oyo

Hon Umar Bago bowed before Ooni of Ife

GEJ knelt down before Pastor Adeboye when he was a President

Why must you people let Hate reign in your midst?

All men must serve, all men must die

Even before you eat and earn you have to serve

This is the reason why it would be hard for South Easterner to become the president of this country
You get their time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.