Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures (33551 Views)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2019
I'll be posting pictures of good things in Edo state so that people won't see the state as one backward, underdeveloped state

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Upton: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Edo n'imose wink

10 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2019
cool are you talking of beautiful environment? Both day and night is peaceful

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2019
The roads are clean, smart and neat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by BuhariAdvocate: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2019
Seun,mynd44 and lalasticala. Rule 19.
Excaperx:
I believe in the power of social media, before now people even Edo themselves always accuse Edo state of witches and prostitutions but I took it upon myself to change that stereotype.

I created different usernames, monikers defending my ethnic group not matter the social media and I've seen the good results.

I'll be posting pictures of good things in Edo state so that people won't see the state as one backward, underdeveloped state
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by TooMuchStuff: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2019
If u don't add the beautiful mountainous landscapes of ososo and somorika of akoko edo.......yawa go must gas o.....!

13 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2019
Op oya now dash us the beautiful picture of edo state joo
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
If u don't add the beautiful mountainous landscapes of ososo and somorika of akoko edo.......yawa go must gas o.....!
grin you can join me na
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Fun fact about Edo state media.

The owners of two of the most biggest media Tv stations in Nigeria are from Edo state.

1)Raymond Anthony Aleogho Dokpesi is a Nigerian media businessman born in 1951 in Ibadan, Nigeria. His parents are from Agenebode, Edo state in a family including six sisters siblings. He entered the Nigerian mass media industry with his company DAAR Communications and set-up the Nigerian TV network Africa Independent Television (AIT)[1] He was the organising committee chairman of the People's Democratic Party national conference in 2015.[2]

2)John Momoh (born 1 July 1957) is a Nigerian broadcast journalist and the Chairman and CEO of Channels TV, an independent and multiple award-winning 24-hour news and media television channel based in Lagos.[2] He is widely recognized in Nigeria as a transformative industry pioneer with the 37-year-long career in news television broadcasting.[3]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2019
I think our transport sector is just fine kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Lagos
pH
Kaduna
Benin city. In terms of structure

Bear in mind Edo state is the least funded state in south south.

To put that into perspective, delta, bayelsa receives 3x what Edo receives

3 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2019
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Good inter working on roads even rural areas

5 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Now on the centre

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Xander85: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Nice to see they have sidewalks, covered drainage, well trimmed lawns and swept streets in the city centre.

Hopefully we'd see the middle and upper class neighbourhoods as well....like we see in threads promoting cities in the east!

9 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Xander85:
Nice to see they have sidewalks, covered drainage, well trimmed lawns and swept streets in the city centre.

Hopefully we'd see the middle and upper class neighbourhoods as well....like we see in threads promoting cities in the east!
mhen obaseki is a magician. He has linked most middle class areas to the state centre such and sakpponba roads even the inner streets are been graded and maintain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
mhen obaseki is a magician. He has linked most middle class areas to the state centre such and sakpponba roads even the inner streets are been graded and maintain
This is what u get when u stay away from devilish PDP grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2019
No comment for now....
just following.
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2019
tongue continue later , ran out of data.

When I'm back I'll post from bronze casting to sports, to schools,to more history and facts

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by MXrep: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2019
I am impressed with the covered drainage.

6 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by dvdwed(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Is this Benin ? How are the mighty fallen. 15yrs no difference.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Ibos will soon move in in droves , destroy the whole place, then try to claim it by saying they developed it for the indigenes. They’ll soon claim it to be part of Biafra.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by gayman99: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Abeg add bird view of ring road when you come back.
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Adaibeku(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
kiss
All these are oshomohle mansion ,Uniben and Govt house ,luk at brownroofs everywhere just like in afonjaland,..

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by TANID(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Beautiful But I Don't Think I Will Ever Visite That State In My Life

I Hope Everyone Understand The Reason Why ?

Please Don't Used My DP O o o o
Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
All these are oshomohle mansion ,Uniben and Govt house ,luk at brownroofs everywhere just like in afonjaland,..

TANID:
Beautiful But I Don't Think I Will Ever Visite That State In My Life

I Hope Everyone Understand The Reason Why ?
both are igbos and Yorubas all uniting to hate on the greatest black civilisation grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
both are igbos and Yorubas all uniting to hate on the greatest black civilisation grin

Ignore and continue unlesss u want to destroy the thread with ur own hands.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Adaibeku(f): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
35% Muslims in ur states ar setting u pple backward

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
35% Muslims in ur states ar setting u pple backward
yet they can't post of a single local government chairman to represent them not to talk of rep. They are less than 10%.

That's not my issue sha

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / From Lagos To Deutschland With Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.