Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures (33553 Views)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Revolva(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2019
Edodefender:
as long as there ancestry in Benin then they are Edo.

Edo by ancestry

They are Edo by state not ancestry ok

Do you know what ancestry means

Funny you

3 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2019
Why don't you just give us the picture of Edo instead of the picture of Benin.
Since when did Benin become the whole of Edo?
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2019
Guy rubbish na rubbish if u like snap everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Alexrayz(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2019
Excaperx:

I'll be posting pictures of good things in Edo state so that people won't see the state as one backward, underdeveloped state

The state underdeveloped stop using high prize camera to cover up the backwardness and giving peoplE hope this what killing the country I am in Benin so tell me what in this state that u come here to start paint washing they better be paying u for this or else ogun fire u

4 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Jokerman(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2019
So in your edoism mind, only Benin is in Edo??

Why not show us Okada, Ekiadolor, Auchi etc??
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Hoodbilonia: 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
Make dem go upper
Ekewan
Ugiroko
Oluku
Second..third..new benin
Abegi
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Buke26: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
That Big Clock was made by my sister during her NYSC as her personal CDS

3 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by AleAirHub(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2019
Nice one from my state cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Karrisleo(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2019
Maybe non be Benin make I de. All this are all old pics.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Logictinz: 5:23pm On May 03, 2019
Good work ops your doing. Edo is blessed, surely.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 03, 2019
don't be fooled by dis op

nothing to show in Edo. not one good background to snap pix.

from Akoko edo in my area to Auchi to ekpoma to gelegele to okada ekiadolo to usen etc in Benin city are all backwardness.

Benin city is a mighty big village courtesy of those disbanded land touts all thanks to d good Oba of Benin dat chase those ninkompoops to d hole they belong. some of them na dey follow us to do site work. people wey dey drink beer everyday on top goat meat. dem sell everything sellable in Benin plus grave of their papa & most of d moat join.

every place for Benin na residential area . d only tin good there is d many roads & sadly 95% are still earth roads with gully erosion wahala & most roads not wide enough courtesy of some greedy landlords who are not satisfied with their land & cut from government road in d name of fence.

Benin need industrial layout.

if only Edo got d likes of visionary leader as Ogbemudia & there was continuity like dat, edo would have been like Singapore or close to it.

only mugu dis op will deceive

see Eko Atlantic city project & do something better than dat in Edo capital.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2019
Édo nimosé
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2019
My amazing Edo state... Rep B-Side always. 2nd and 3rd East Circular raised... I.C.C that year... Wonder what has become of Igun, Imuetinyan, Ekiosa, etc... MEMORIES.

4 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by introvertme: 6:14pm On May 03, 2019
Truest:

from Akoko edo in my area to Auchi to ekpoma to gelegele to okada ekiadolo to usen etc in Benin city are all backwardness.

Benin city is a mighty big village courtesy of those disbanded land touts all thanks to d good Oba of Benin dat chase those ninkompoops to d hole they belong. some of them na dey follow us to do site work. people wey dey drink beer everyday on top goat meat. dem sell everything sellable in Benin plus grave of their papa & most of d moat join.

every place for Benin na residential area . d only tin good there is d many roads & sadly 95% are still earth roads with gully erosion wahala & most roads not wide enough courtesy of some greedy landlords who are not satisfied with their land & cut from government road in d name of fence.

if only Edo got d likes of visionary leader as Ogbemudia & there was continuity like dat, edo would have been like Singapore or close to it.

You nailed it with the greedy landlord part, people dey stupidly build enter road for rural areas. And it isn't funny,the road go come slim. No walkway for people trekking.
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by jtjohn(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2019
Iriruaga100:
I tell anyone who care to listen, Benin is the most planned city in Nigeria. Town planning is strictly adhere to. But the city lacks good internal road.

We will get there, even the road to my street has been constructed with the help of world bank through seefor and almost 200 persons where employed( contract for 1year) and salary of 15k was paid (and 3k saved for you every month which will be paid when the job is terminated) making it 18k per month ...Most street now is under construction...

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by KenModi(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2019
TANID:
Beautiful But I Don't Think I Will Ever Visite That State In My Life

I Hope Everyone Understand The Reason Why ?

Please Don't Used My DP O o o o
Hmmmm!

No one cares and your “non-visit” won’t be noted in history grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by daddyfreeman1(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2019
Excaperx:
The roads are clean, smart and neat
so road is now something that moves for your mind abi?? Road is now "SMART"... kai you need sense

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by ritababe(f): 6:34pm On May 03, 2019
Jokerman:
So in your edoism mind, only Benin is in Edo??

Why not show us Okada, Ekiadolor, Auchi etc??

Auchi is actually beautiful
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by ritababe(f): 6:37pm On May 03, 2019
Truest:

Industrial layout is coming, na small small, by the way we don't have industrial layout in edo still yet we are in top ten in IGR.
After Edo seaport is concluded now you will see the drive in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by selemo: 6:40pm On May 03, 2019
Excaperx:
The roads are clean, smart and neat
Black city! grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Jephz(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2019
Truest:

All country and states have developed part and undeveloped part ..even in US or Dubai....Op is not fooling anyone.......he's showing us th develop part ... I was at auchi this afternoon..I was amazed at the construction of that road work still going on now...I remember when I used that road 4yrs back ..it was hell....I stay in main Benin city..........leave village come to Benin ....u will even see more beauty than OP posted

3 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Imo1stson: 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
Xander85:

Was hoping Rochas would do something similar in Imo State during his 8 years sojourn as governor! I’m sure the palm plantation in Ohaji-Egbema is larger than this! We used to pass it on our way to Ndoni before the Dr Odili gov’t built the road leading there...it’s massive and goes on for miles!

Rochas tried oh. If you have knowledge of what transpired you will understand why some communities are not wise to host such valuable venture.
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by MXr8p: 6:59pm On May 03, 2019
Shut up fool. Stop insulting Igbos everywhere. Okorocha remains the worst governor in SE. I would have flooded here with the mess called Owerri if not that this is Edo thread. Okoroawusa failed in all despite mountain of debt he left behind.

[s]
Imo1stson:

Rochas tried oh. If you have knowledge of what transpired you will understand why some communities are not wise to host such valuable venture.
[/s]
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by MrLankeeee(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2019
This nor be Edo state wey i dey so.......
Show us the Real Edo state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! / Beautiful Nature Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba : Why You Should Consider Touring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.