Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. (2763 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by sholarr12: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2019
The marriage of Ned Nwoko, an old man capable of being Regina Daniels' grandfather, and Regina Daniels has generated so much controversy.

The controversy confirms that women can do anything for money. A woman that chooses a financially average man has not met a rich, old man. That's why.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

4 Likes

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2019
You are violently shaking this table. Be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by sholarr12: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
You are violently shaking this table. Be careful
But what I have said is true.

2 Likes

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by gentlegenius(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2019
sholarr12:
The marriage of Ned Nwoko, an old man capable of being Regina Daniels' grandfather, and Regina Daniels has generated so much controversy.

The controversy confirms that women can do anything for money. A woman that chooses a financially average man has not met a rich, old man. That's why.
There's a big difference between True LOVE and the LOVE of money. When a young lady marries an old rich man, she is not in love with him, she is only in love with his money. If the lady in question is already rich, it means she's in love with his status.
Love is an affair of the heart. Money doesn't determine women's love, though, it can buy loyalty. True love cannot be bought with money. Never you make the mistake of believing that a girl who rejected you when you lack money, but suddenly want to marry you when you have money is TRULY in love with you. Impossible!
Money can attract women... Money can keep them with you... Money can force them to be loyal to you... Money can make them marry you... But money cannot make them love you TRULY. Take note of this!

12 Likes

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2019
sholarr12:

But what I have said is true.
...yea sure but in a way.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by internationalman(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Hmm 5th wife..

She will think she's his 5th and Final wife now and automatically all the love, I care and attention are directed towards her..

But reality will dawn on her in the next say 5 to 10 years when the man decides to add to his collection of trophies(wife)..

The man is just like Real Madrid, they never get tired of winning trophies. And in their quest to do so they can sell their most valuable players for the cheapest amounts..

And the players become useless afterwhich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2019
Money does matter in a relationship whomever says it does not is lying. That said what matters is the extent to which some women and men are prepared to go to secure a financial future. The case of Regina is not unique so not sure why she is getting so much flack? This has been going on for a very long time but not in the public eye.

2 Likes

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
Money does matter in a relationship whomever says it does not is lying. That said what matters is the extent to which some women and men are prepared to go to secure a financial future. The case of Regina is not unique so not sure why she is getting so much flack? This has been going on for a very long time but not in the public eye.
agreed, but you Nigerian girls can take it to extremes. A teenager marrying a grandfather all because he's a billionaire. C'mon now, even that's not natural

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2019
Obviously that Regina girl is being fvcked at the side by some thug

3 Likes

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by IPOB: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:
Obviously that Regina girl is being fvcked at the side by some thug
u need a life
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:
agreed, but you Nigerian girls can take it to extremes. A teenager marrying a grandfather all because he's a billionaire. C'mon now, even that's not natural
I am not Regina nor do I represent all Nigerian women. She is 18 so considered an adult.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2019
IPOB:

u need a life
share yours since you seem to know so much about life
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am not Regina nor do I represent all Nigerian women. She is 18 so considered an adult.
yet when it comes to R Kelly this is somehow forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:
How is it forgetten is he not facing legal issues regarding is preferences?
There is a marked difference between sex with minors and sex with an 18 year old. Regina is not a minor.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:
How is it forgotten is he not facing legal issues regarding his preferences?
There is a marked difference between sex with minors and sex with an 18 year old. Regina is not a minor.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT!

ALL GIRLS cannot love a man. They will only hang out around you and PRETEND to love you if you satisfy the following conditions or any of them :
1) Have abundant resources.
2) Show great potential to acquire abundant resources in future.

That's all. If you lack these two, no girl will want you for a relationship. Your handsomeness, your moral uprightness and integrity do not matter a damn to girls. Even if you satisfied these two conditions in the past, provided for her, made great sacrifices for her and even donated a kidney to save her life in the past, once things become hard and you don't satisfy these conditions anymore, her "love" for you immediately turns to loathing and if a higher bidder is available, she dumps you cold. Loyalty, appreciation and sacrifices are not in their dictionary as they leave you cold and loath you once you stop satisfying these two conditions for any reason.

A girl who rather date the chimpanzee looking billionaire than date the handsome vibrant dude with an average income; a girl would rather date that misogynistic psychopathic billionaire drug lord that treats her like trash than date the morally upright and caring vibrant dude with an average income and your sacrifices in the past (even if you donated a kidney to save her life) doesn't matter as if you stop satisfying those two conditions, you become a loathed utility that has served it's purpose and is no longer needed. So guys, go hustle and stop spending your vibrant teenage years and early twenties looking for the "one true love." True love, just like true friendship, doesn't exist. When you make money and you want to marry, you will still see fresh attractive ladies. Stop forming "alpha male." If you get all the attention of girls, fvck around and yet you don't have money, what have you gained?

Make money and that miss world or that proud strong independent feminist that claims she doesn't need any man will spread her legs for you and readily suck your d1ck for the cash. They will even kneel down on the floor crying and begging you to stay if you threaten to dump them. grin cheesy If you know, you know. Most of these men hating feminists raising their shoulders as proud strong independent women are suckling one rich guy's d1ck behind close doors and are being submissive to them as a housewife would yet they will come out on TV and social media claiming that they will bow to no man and are strong independent ladies who need no man. grin

Some girls will say "not all girls are like that," "we are not like that," "we value the personality," blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Boys, it's a lie. Na wash. They are all like that. Personality my foot. If you know, you know. Many are good at hiding that opportunistic and materialistic nature. You will only see there true colour when you stop satisfying those two conditions. Have things gone hard and your girlfriend suddenly seems distant and reluctant to connect or converse with you? Are the conversations, texts and calls you are making to her seem like nuisances to her all of a sudden? Mehn, you have lost her.

Am I saying that girls should marry broke men who are not willing to improve themselves? Of course not. That would be unreasonable. The problem is the lack of moral compass, deceit, greed and cruelty with which they absolutely reduce men to mere utility that should be exploited and discard when he had served his usefulness. Boys, you are like a phone to a lady. Once you stop working, she throw you in the trash or if she sees a better one, they put you aside. Go and make money.

It's hard to swallow. Swallow it.

HardMirror, JONNYSPUTE, CAPSLOCKED, ubunja,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Money as a form of security is very important for women..for men beauty, being young and fertile is very important. Trade by batter.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

How is it forgotten is he not facing legal issues regarding his preferences?
go read the stories. A lot of them were legal. One was even 24.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
Money as a form of security is very important for women..for men beauty, being young and fertile is very important. Trade by batter.
Wetdick is that you? Anyway, does a man dump his wife cold when she hits the wall for a young blood?
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
Wetdick is that you? Anyway, does a man dump his wife cold when she hits the wall for a young blood?

many men have done that, very common in the western world. But in our culture it is rear, the young woman joins his team of wives or he cheats on the older woman with a younger woman.

In my opinion, if she is loyal and she makes you happy even though she has passed the wall, i say ride along and marry her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Amosen: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
https://foreign-brides.net/ - here you can meet and start a serious relationship. All you need is to register on the site. Stop being lonely. Take advantage of services and will not regret.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:
go read the stories. A lot of them were legal. One was even 24.
IF it was legal and it was consensual he would be not be out on bail. You do not need a law degree to understand that.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

IF it was legal and it was consensual he would be not be out on bail. You do not need a law degree to understand that.
Another naive one.

Why do you think many bosses are avoiding hiring women with this #MeToo thing?

There is no more rule of law you small brained one. An accusation ALONE is enough to ruin you

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by SharonkFisher: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
smiley
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
There is nothing like true love, stop deceiving yourself. Please
gentlegenius:

There's a big difference between True LOVE and the LOVE of money. When a young lady marries an old rich man, she is not in love with him, she is only in love with his money. If the lady in question is already rich, it means she's in love with his status.
Love is an affair of the heart. Money doesn't determine women's love, though, it can buy loyalty. True love cannot be bought with money. Never you make the mistake of believing that a girl who rejected you when you lack money, but suddenly want to marry you when you have money is TRULY in love with you. Impossible!
Money can attract women... Money can keep them with you... Money can force them to be loyal to you... Money can make them marry you... But money cannot make them love you TRULY. Take note of this!

2 Likes

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
ANNOUNCEMENT!

ALL GIRLS cannot love a man. They will only hang out around you and PRETEND to love you if you satisfy the following conditions or any of them :
1) Have abundant resources.
2) Show great potential to acquire abundant resources in future.

That's all. If you lack these two, no girl will want you for a relationship. Your handsomeness, your moral uprightness and integrity do not matter a damn to girls. Even if you satisfied these two conditions in the past, provided for her, made great sacrifices for her and even donated a kidney to save her life in the past, once things become hard and you don't satisfy these conditions anymore, her "love" for you immediately turns to loathing and if a higher bidder is available, she dumps you cold. Loyalty, appreciation and sacrifices are not in their dictionary as they leave you cold and loath you once you stop satisfying these two conditions for any reason.

A girl who rather date the chimpanzee looking billionaire than date the handsome vibrant dude with an average income; a girl would rather date that misogynistic psychopathic billionaire drug lord that treats her like trash than date the morally upright and caring vibrant dude with an average income and your sacrifices in the past (even if you donated a kidney to save her life) doesn't matter as if you stop satisfying those two conditions, you become a loathed utility that has served it's purpose and is no longer needed. So guys, go hustle and stop spending your vibrant teenage years and early twenties looking for the "one true love." True love, just like true friendship, doesn't exist. When you make money and you want to marry, you will still see fresh attractive ladies. Stop forming "alpha male." If you get all the attention of girls, fvck around and yet you don't have money, what have you gained?

Make money and that miss world or that proud strong independent feminist that claims she doesn't need any man will spread her legs for you and readily suck your d1ck for the cash. They will even kneel down on the floor crying and begging you to stay if you threaten to dump them. grin cheesy If you know, you know. Most of these men hating feminists raising their shoulders as proud strong independent women are suckling one rich guy's d1ck behind close doors and are being submissive to them as a housewife would yet they will come out on TV and social media claiming that they will bow to no man and are strong independent ladies who need no man. grin

Some girls will say "not all girls are like that," "we are not like that," "we value the personality," blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Boys, it's a lie. Na wash. They are all like that. Personality my foot. If you know, you know. Many are good at hiding that opportunistic and materialistic nature. You will only see there true colour when you stop satisfying those two conditions. Have things gone hard and your girlfriend suddenly seems distant and reluctant to connect or converse with you? Are the conversations, texts and calls you are making to her seem like nuisances to her all of a sudden? Mehn, you have lost her.

Am I saying that girls should marry broke men who are not willing to improve themselves? Of course not. That would be unreasonable. The problem is the lack of moral compass, deceit, greed and cruelty with which they absolutely reduce men to mere utility that should be exploited and discard when he had served his usefulness. Boys, you are like a phone to a lady. Once you stop working, she throw you in the trash or if she sees a better one, they put you aside. Go and make money.

It's hard to swallow. Swallow it.

HardMirror, JONNYSPUTE, CAPSLOCKED, ubunja,
You ve spoken well my brother. Him who have ear, let him listen. Guys make money and watch ladies flock and worship you like king.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:

Another naive one.

Why do you think many bosses are avoiding hiring women with this #MeToo thing?

There is no more rule of law you small brained one. An accusation ALONE is enough to ruin you

Many bosses?
Name 5 companies actually let me make that easy, name 2 companies ( global) that have stopped hiring women altogether.
I will wait.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

Many bosses?
Name 5 companies actually let me make that easy, name 2 companies ( global) that have stopped hiring women altogether.
I will wait.
you're naive if you think they'll advertise. Go read anonymous texts on blogs.

You're so naive

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Saffi:
There is nothing like true love, stop deceiving yourself. Please

meaning you don't love your husband or your boyfriend ?

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
I love him, yes. But it is not unconditional/true love. I love the way he makes me feel and the benefits he brings to my life, yes I love that.
EMEKUSBOY9:

meaning you don't love your husband or your boyfriend ?

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:
you're naive if you think they'll advertise. Go read anonymous texts on blogs.

You're so naive
So that’s no evidence then.
I don’t know where you live
But elsewhere I have the right to know why I was declined for a post and I can actually challenge the decision regardless of my sex. Asking for facts is not being naive but using it as an excuse not to give any facts is just behaving like an unmentionable.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

So that’s no evidence then.
I don’t know where you live
But elsewhere I have the right to know why I was declined for a post and I can actually challenge the decision regardless of my sex. Asking for facts is not being naive but using it as an excuse not to give any facts is just behaving like an unmentionable.

you are naive. To you sky is blue and life is roses.

You are naive. Celebs, Talk Show hosts are losing jobs daily in the West due to unfounded allegations and you opening that big mouth asking for "evidence". You're as dumb as a donkey

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is On This Guy's Mind? Caption It. / Help! My Pussy Is Hurting Me / checkout The Only U.S President That Never Married..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.