Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram (22758 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Funke Akindele Is The Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by HARDBUOI: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Is that an achievement?
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by dheaven: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Afonja007:
Please I want know oooh no insult allowed,are they making money from followers on instagram ?cus I have only 62 friends and kobo I no dey make,I want to belong,someone should advice me any insult I will block your a***hole
If they dash u that 5m followers and you know how to use it you can become millionaire in 6 months.
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by Threebear(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fake blogger !
Ini Edo has 5.7 million followers and mercy aigbe not far behind.

Mercy Johnson is not even among the top five .... you're a disgrace to your profession.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by vioment: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
If light and order were available in nigeria, most nigerian artists movie or music, will be reaching 20milly followers and views easily.
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by Ajibaba101(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
see the benefits of social media to the society https://explicitsuccess.com/benefits-of-social-media-for-society/
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by PrinceGeorge1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Royals1st:
Only in nigeria follower on instangram is an achviment how does some people following u increase ur bank account nigerian are celebrate nonsense things

Ok. U obviously dso not knw how social media works,hence u made such ignorant comment. But just so u know, having followers increases ur bank account...humbly ask how...
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by topstone4: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Afonja007:
Please I want know oooh no insult allowed,are they making money from followers on instagram ?cus I have only 62 friends and kobo I no dey make,I want to belong,someone should advice me any insult I will block your a***hole

Some people are called social media influences. Those are people who use their large followership on the social media and to advertise products and services and then make money in the process
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by SmartyPants(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Royals1st:
Only in nigeria follower on instangram is an achviment how does some people following u increase ur bank account nigerian are celebrate nonsense things

Of course having people following you on instagram is a massive way to increase ones income.
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by SmartyPants(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
dheaven:
If they dash u that 5m followers and you know how to use it you can become millionaire in 6 months.

6 months? With 5 million followers? You will be there in a month.
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by Afonja007: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
topstone4:

Some people are called social media influences. Those are people who use their large followership on the social media and to advertise products and services and then make money in the process
thanks let me rush to alaba market and register all my friends from there to computer village ikeja then ladipo then trade fair them oduade from there to idumota ,I must 've 6 million in instagram

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by Dino98: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
slapandfall:
Where do you people see your stories from?
Who told you Genevieve is number 1?

Funke Akindele is number 1 with 7.4m followers

Regina Daniels will soon overtake all of them.

Trust Nigerians...the way young guys are crazy about hushpuppi, that's how young girls are crazy about Regina. The world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by casydigital(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Royals1st:
WRONG MY DEAR ALL OVER THE WORLD PEOPLE ARE RAKING MILLIONS FROM FOLLOWERS I KNOW OF A VLOGGER THAT CHARGES $5000 FOR A SPONSORED POST IN THE USA . AND SHE POSTS LIKE 3 SPONSORED POSTS A DAY ABOUT MAKE UP STUFFS AND WOMEN CLOTHES . ITS BIG BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by barallanee(f): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is the most confusing post ever....
She came second or third abeg
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by xtremeTall(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Where do you put mercy aigbe?
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by vacanci: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Mercy Johnson just became the second most followed Nollywood actress on Instagram, after she snagged 5 million followers who she sent a special 'Thank You' message.  Genevieve Nnaji currently holds the spot of most followed Nollywood actress with 5.4 million followers. Rita Dominic occupies the third spot with 4.8 million followers. 

Mercy Johnson who acknowledged her 5 million followers which got her a spot as the second most followed Nollywood actress on Instagram, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/mercy-johnson-becomes-second-most-followed-nollywood-actress-on-instagram/

Editor's Note: Funke Akindele is the most followed Nigerian actress on Instagram with 7.4m

Even Chidinma Ekile is just sitting down laughing at the blogger with her own 5.4M followers which is even more than Mercy Johnson.

Pls do your research well

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by kingjrofficial(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Olodo24:
And so Me that has 48 million followers isn't even sneezing
Can u please check the meaning of your name
#OLODO grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by ogatboy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Mercy Johnson just became the second most followed Nollywood actress on Instagram, after she snagged 5 million followers who she sent a special 'Thank You' message.  Genevieve Nnaji currently holds the spot of most followed Nollywood actress with 5.4 million followers. Rita Dominic occupies the third spot with 4.8 million followers. 

Mercy Johnson who acknowledged her 5 million followers which got her a spot as the second most followed Nollywood actress on Instagram, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/mercy-johnson-becomes-second-most-followed-nollywood-actress-on-instagram/

Editor's Note: Funke Akindele is the most followed Nigerian actress on Instagram with 7.4m

If you want to do journalism, get your facts right Ini Edo has 5.7million followers already.

Lazy Nigerian youth. Do proper investigation.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by vacanci: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ini Edo is 5.7M

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by Kingkun69(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Afonja007:
i have to insult sha let me just get it our first ode use small brain nau now back to what was asked the answer is yes and no no meaning you can have 50 million followers and get nothing and yes because the money u will get is from ads like a makeup brand or a clothing brand they pay to let you advertise their goods because of ur wide audience and you don't need million followers before you can earn money you can have like 20k and still earn decent money
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by Kingkun69(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
vacanci:

Even Chidinma Ekile is just sitting down laughing at the blogger with her own 5.4M followers which is even more than Mercy Johnson.

but this chidinma babe fine sha smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by amofah1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Like 3million users are not active � ��‍♂️
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by 88Chidiebube140: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
see this

@/@/

Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by eyinjuege: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
vacanci:

Chidinma is not an actress. She's a singer
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by Legendguru: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by vacanci: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
eyinjuege:

Chidinma is not an actress. She's a singer

what about Ini Edo with over 5M and Funke Akindele that is over 7M? Are they musicians too?
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by eyinjuege: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
vacanci:

what about Ini Edo with over 5M and Funke Akindele that is over 7M? Are they musicians too?

Those ones are actresses, and the OP was talking about actresses, even though he was wrong in his assertations.
No need to start bringing female singers in the comparison when the thread clearly states female actors
Re: Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram by vacanci: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2019
eyinjuege:

Those ones are actresses, and the OP was talking about actresses, even though he was wrong in his assertations.
No need to start bringing female singers in the comparison when the thread clearly states female actors

You call her singer but she has also been in movies as well, it makes her an actress too. We have a lot of our musicians who you can hardly separate from nollywood as well.

For example, what do you call AY? a comedian or a nollywood actor or both.

I guess the single word for them is ENTERTAINERS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Seyi Law For Rejoicing Over Her Arrest: "Slowpoke Comedian" / Oluchi Orlandi Posts Photo Of Her Single Serbian Friend, Toke Makinwa Intereste / Michelle Obama Vs Ann Romney: Who's Your Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.