Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild (36599 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Breakingfamous: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Newlyweds Idris Elba and Sabrina Dhowre hit the club after their secret wedding.

English-Hollywood actor, Idris Elba, 46, and Sabrina Dhowre, 29, tied the knot in a luxurious ceremony in Marrakech on Friday after getting engaged a year ago.

Watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/idris-elba-and-sabrina-dhowre-hit-club.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by thebiggestgists(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2019
FTC
HML

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by LuciferOsewa: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Frustrated and unmarried nairaland feminists will soon protest on why he wore the suit and she wore the wedding gown & not the other way round.

Bunch of irredeemably foolish creatures.

*spits angry

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Aboks(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
I like Idris Elba but i used to hear that he's the crush of many women and ladies. Then, like he got one most sexiest man award sometimes. Not hating but till now, i'm still yet to find any special look in the man. I can list many Nigerian celebrities who look better than Idris.

If na Drake now, i wouldn't dispute it. We all know he is a fine man or Kiernan Jarryd Forbes and others.
Upcoming artist Teddy A even puts Idris in his place. Even young thug looks better than this guy. grin

HML all the same. May the usually celebrity marriage divorce not hit your home.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by morikee: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Real G my guy
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by hybridblood07(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
17 years difference.......Money is good oh
Breakingfamous:
Newlyweds Idris Elba and Sabrina Dhowre hit the club after their secret wedding.

English-Hollywood actor, Idris Elba, 46, and Sabrina Dhowre, 29, tied the knot in a luxurious ceremony in Marrakech on Friday after getting engaged a year ago.

Watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/idris-elba-and-sabrina-dhowre-hit-club.html?m=1
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by nellybadas: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
LuciferOsewa:
Frustrated and unmarried nairaland feminists will soon protest on why he wore the suit and she wore the wedding gown & not the other way round.

*spits angry

9 Likes

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Macmoni(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Let pray diz ones last
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by iGISTM0RE: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by nitrogen(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
LuciferOsewa:

*spits angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Something is definitely wrong with you!

14 Likes

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by BlueAir: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
LuciferOsewa:

*spits angry
what I don't understand is why those who bear "Lucifer "moniker comment and present themselves like demon tormented persons undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by ofiko123(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nice one...
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Samswags9(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Brand New iPhone Xs 64gb For Sale Locked To At&t Abuja Whatsapp 08164497157 https://www.nairaland.com/5155261/brand-new-iphone-xs-64gb
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by hisexcellency34: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
World sexiest man my foot. I will pick Charles Okochs over him
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Something is definitely wrong with you!

grin The boy kolo no be small....

7 Likes

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Houseofglam7(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
He was one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood.
My crush is off the market cry
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
World sexiest man my foot. I will pick Charles Okochs over him

It’s the total package bro. Looks, moves and voice. He’s a hunk.

5 Likes

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Hotzone(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
I think say elba na garri for nairaland
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Poanan: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
hybridblood07:
17 years difference.......Money is good oh

It is not money that made her agree she likes him. Ladies get attracted to someone who handles things in a mature way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by YoungAncient1: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oga leave club for small boys jare. Carry your wife home and plan how to make your 3rd marriage work.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
I like Idris Elba but i used to hear that he's the crush of many women and ladies. Then, like he got one most sexiest man award sometimes. Not hating but till now, i'm still yet to find any special look in the man. I can list many Nigerian celebrities who look better than Idris.

If na Drake now, i wouldn't dispute it. We all know he is a fine man or Kiernan Jarryd Forbes and others.
Upcoming artist Teddy A even puts Idris in his place. Even young thug looks better than this guy. grin

No wonder u are not among those giving the award....u think it's abs alone that make people sexy ...u are funny...talking about teddy-A ...how much does teddy-A have...who know teddyA....u have to be known to be given award internationally naaaaaa

.and this man is almost 50, u are here comparing him to boys in their 20s and early 30.....u really know how to see something special in people

18 Likes

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Elnida: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

of the people u mentioned who is up to 46.
how many So called Nigerian celebrities are this dope at that age?

7 Likes

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

my brother, I think say na only me dey wonder wetin ladies dey see for this idris Elba guy. I don almost dey conclude say true true ladies get fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by LisaAnne(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

cho cho cho cho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Platony(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
To be MAN good oo

Imagine say na WOMAN marry at 49.....choi!!

Na TB Joshua things be dat oo.

Girls, make una rush marry o.

If u know u know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by MiaB(f): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Elnida:

of the people u mentioned who is up to 46.
how many So called Nigerian celebrities are this dope at that age?
1StopRudeness:

No wonder u are not among those giving the award....u think it's abs alone that make people sexy ...u are funny...talking about teddy-A ...how much does teddy-A have...who know teddyA....u have to be known to be given award internationally naaaaaa

.and this man is almost 50, u are here comparing him to boys in their 20s and early 30.....u really know how to see something special in people
Are you minding them
Gratefulheart01:

highcollide:
my brother, I think say na only me dey wonder wetin ladies dey see for this idris Elba guy. I don almost dey conclude say true true ladies get fish brain.
sharrap haters

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Throwback Photos When He Was A Baby / “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men / Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.