Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father (26694 Views)

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio / Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu / Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
hybridblood07:
Based on what I heard from a very senior man and my own research, the city or place Atiku was born was Cameroon but years after, the place was included as part of Nigeria which simply means Atiku is a Nigerian....Im not his fan neither wanted him to win the presidential election. Politicians should stop saying trash because they know the truth...
yeah, he's a Nigerian but not by birth and automatically he cannot occupy the no.1 seat.

Cést fini

3 Likes

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by udemzyudex(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Same old nonsense, nothing new here.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by hybridblood07(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
That's were you got it wrong bro! He has the same right to the same citizens bro
Naijamyhome:
yeah, he's a Nigerian but not by birth and automatically he cannot occupy the no.1 seat.

Cést fini
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Yyeske(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yankiss:
This doesn't hold water. The constitution stipulated citizenship BY birth not AT birth. Atiku is therefore Nigerian by birth since his LGA of origin is in today's Nigeria.
Go read the constitution well and understand it properly.
To become the president of Nigeria, you must be Nigerian by birth.

Two ways to being a Nigerian by birth

1) If you can prove that one of your parents or one of your grandparents is indigenous to a community in Nigeria as at midnight October 1st 1960.

Or

2) If you or one of your parents or one of your grandparents was present on Nigerian soil as at midnight October 1st 1960.

Do you know that even the Queen of England who was present on Nigerian soil as at that date is Nigerian by birth if she decides to request for a Nigerian passport and same applies to her children and grandchildren.

Atiku only needs to prove any of the two points as stipulated by the constitution, mind you Atiku is Nigerian today but he has to prove that he's a Nigerian by birth to run for president of the federal republic.

2 Likes

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by TRIGITIS: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
jconsulting:
please what is the age of that person that knows his father, he must be in the class of ancestors by now because Atiku is over 70
He might even be much more younger than Atiku but he knows Atiku's father. He never said he is Atiku's father's age mate.

For instance, my great grand mum died when I was barely 10. She died at 100 + and I know her even though i was around 10.

1 Like

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by justmenoni: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
So can we Nigerians also laim to be citizen of the UK? Can Russians also claim to be citizen of the EU?
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Carlyboi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Angelb4:
By the time this govt is thru with Atiku, even Cameroon will reject him.
Abi na lol!make him kuku give up jeje

2 Likes

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by ogbonti: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Conjectures

All this distractions is aimed at ensuring the facts of rigging by APC and Buhari is relegated to the background

And the people whose votes were stolen are sadly complicit in this macabre dance aimed at depriving them of a real democratic government. The people have surrendered to propaganda and the snake of a president is smiling mischievously in his bedroom

1 Like

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by jajernwa22: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
EmagNig:
A man who claims to be a close friend of Atiku’s parents, precisely his late father Garba Abubakar, alleged that neither of his parents was a Nigerian.
Avvording to a fresh documents filed by the All Progressives Congress (APC) before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja, the unnamed family friend gave details of Atiku’s early years and how his father died, the Nation reports.

The All Progressive Congress had earlier argued that the former Vice-President of Nigeria is of Cameroonian origin and not even a Nigerian by birth.

But in his response, Atiku said he was a Nigerian by birth because his parents were Nigerians.

“The parents of the 1st petitioner (Atiku) are both Fulani, a community/tribe indigenous to Nigeria.
“The 1st petitioner was born on 25th November, 1946 in Jada, Adamawa State by Nigerian parents and he is therefore a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
“The 1st petitioner’s mother, Aisha Kande was the grand-daughter of Inuwa Dutse who came to Jada as an itinerant trader too from Dutse in present day Jigawa State.
“The 1st petitioner’s father, Garba Atiku Abubakar was a Nigerian by birth who hailed from Wumo in present day Sokoto State while the mother, Aisha Kande was also a Nigerian who hailed from Dutse in present day Jigawa State.

But, in a statement filed by an APC witness, simply identified with the initials – ADM – the party repudiate Atiku’s claim.

The witness said:
“l, ADM, adult, Nigerian citizen of Adamawa State do hereby make oath and say as follows:

“That I was a close family friend to the 1st petitioner’s late father. I know the family and I am familiar with the 1st petitioner’s background: who was born on the 25th day of November, 1946 to a Fulani trader and farmer by name Garba Abubakar, from his second wife, Aisha Kande, in Jada village of Northern Cameroon.

“I know the 1st petitioner was named after his paternal grandfather, Atiku Abdulkadir and became the only child of his parents after his only sister died at infancy.

“I also know about the unfortunate incidence of the death of the 1st petitioner’s father in 1957, who drowned while crossing a river to Toungo. a neighbouring village to Jada in Northern Cameroon.

“I do know that the 1st petitioner has, in all his documentations that are made public in national dailies or official gazettes, stated that he hails from Jada town in Adamawa State, from Ganye Local Government Area, regarded as the mother of the whole Chamba ethnic group (Chamba tribe).

“I know as a fact that, as at the time the 1st petitioner was born on the 25th day of November, 1946 to a FulanI trader and farmer, Garba Abubakar, Jada village and other parts of Chamba land in the then Northern Cameroon, were still part of the British Cameroons and not Nigeria.

“None of the 1st petitioner’s parents or grandparents was born in Nigeria.

“The 1st petitioner‘s father died as a citizen of Northern Cameroon in 1957 prior to the referendum of 1st June, 1961 which made Northern Cameroon to become part of Nigeria.

“The 1st petitioner’s ancestral origin is deeply rooted in the then Northern Cameroon, not Nigeria and I know as a fact that the 1st petitioner is not a Nigerian citizen by birth

“I know that Ganye which incorporates the 1st petitioner’s birth place of Jada, was the headquarters of British Cameroons, but it joined Nigeria after the plebiscite.

“I know that Ganye was not part of Nigeria as at the time of the birth of the 1st petitioner; on 25th November 1946.“I am familiar with the historical antecedents of the birth place of the 1st petitioner.

“Ganye area had been entrusted to Britain by a League of Nations Mandate in 1919 and later as Trust Territory by the United Nations in 1946.

“With the defeat of Germany in World War I. Kamerun (as it was known at the time) became a League of Nations Mandate Territory and was split into French Cameroons and British Cameroons in 1919

“While France integrated the economy of its part of the Cameroons with that of the mother colonial France, the British on the other hand, administered its part (British Cameroons) from neighbouring Nigeria, making Jada, the 1st petitioner’s place of birth, a British franchise.

“I know that a plebiscite was held in British Cameroons to determine whether the people in that territory preferred to stay in Cameroon or unite with Nigeria.

“While Northern Cameroon preferred a union with Nigeria, the Southern Cameroon chose to align with the mother country.

“I know that on the 1st of June 1961, Northern Cameroon became a part of Nigeria and on the 1st of October 1961 the Southern Cameroonian territory dissolved and merged into the Republic of Cameroon.”
An aide to Atiku told The Nation last night that his principal would not respond to the issue.

https://lailasnews.com/atikus-parents-not-nigerians/

that is why ATIKU frustrated OBJ to handover Bakassi penusila to Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Champneys: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
ogbonti:
Conjectures

All this distractions is aimed at ensuring the facts of rigging by APC and Buhari is relegated to the background

And the people whose votes were stolen are sadly complicit in this macabre dance aimed at depriving them of a real democratic government. The people have surrendered to propaganda and the snake of a president is smiling mischievously in his bedroom

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Yankiss(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yyeske:
Go read the constitution well and understand it properly.
To become the president of Nigeria, you must be Nigerian by birth.

Two ways to being a Nigerian by birth

1) If you can prove that one of your parents or one of your grandparents is indigenous to a community in Nigeria as at midnight October 1st 1960.

Or

2) If you or one of your parents or one of your grandparents was present on Nigerian soil as at midnight October 1st 1960.

Do you know that even the Queen of England who was present on Nigerian soil as at that date is Nigerian by birth if she decides to request for a Nigerian passport and same applies to her children and grandchildren.

Atiku only needs to prove any of the two points as stipulated by the constitution, mind you Atiku is Nigerian today but he has to prove that he's a Nigerian by birth to run for president of the federal republic.
But we are saying basically the same thing. If the constitution stipulated citizenship at birth, it meant Atiku or whoever was born in Northern Cameroon before it was ceded to Nigeria, are not Nigerians. But citizenship by birth gives hope to such persons.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Seepayday: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Atiku, over to you.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by 11doubledee: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Atiku has messed up big time. He doesn't understand yet.His dream is about to be buried.
He should just try to prepare a good defense team.If not,by 2023 his best to being close to the president is'president of governors forum' grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by nasirujj(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Atiku, Allura yatono garma
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by nasirujj(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigerians please if you want to no your origin just go and contest for any political position
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Legendguru: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
really
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Yyeske(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yankiss:
But we are saying basically the same thing. If the constitution stipulated citizenship at birth, it meant Atiku or whoever was born in Northern Cameroon before it was ceded to Nigeria, are not Nigerians. But citizenship by birth gives hope to such persons.
We are not saying the same thing dear, citizenship BY BIRTH is what we have in the constitution. Go through my earlier post again to understand what it means.
Nigerians today like Atiku that were born before July 1st 1961 in British northern Cameroon can be said to be Nigerians BY BIRTH if they can satisfy at least one of the two options I gave in my earlier post. On the other hand, anyone born there after July 1st 1961 is Nigerian by birth.
Hope you now have a grasp of the gist.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nnamid Kanu started this war.Hope it will not consume arthiefu.

1 Like

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by JOMAX: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
I know that Buhari is not a Nigerian
I know that his mother was from Tunisia
I know that his father is from Mali
I know that Aisha is not his legal wife
I know that he rigged 2019 elections.
Shikenan
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by akilo1: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Who is atiku? I only know one from Cameroon

1 Like

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
hybridblood07:
That's were you got it wrong bro! He has the same right to the same citizens bro
Ok
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by drlateef: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
LordCenturion:
Aaaah, politicians, they can dig up Ur past, present and future,a this things Should be eradicate in Africa,don't know when we are going to develop,if a foreigner can be a president of US,someone that has foreign background can be a mayor of England, and we see some Nigerians contesting for houses Italy, Canada, UK, Scotland etc,don't know why other foreigners can contest for any post in Nigeria, even we see each others as a foreigners,one of my Brother(Yoruba) who travelled to enugu was seen as a foreigner in the same country?,it was forbidden for yorubas to rule in igbo land,I don't know why igbo can't be a governor of ogun state,not to talk of someone from other countries....

I am sure ignorance makes you write this. You must have been borne in US to be their president. Mayor of London was borne in London. At the highest level of political office, certain rules apply which, do not apply at lower levels. That of Nigeria is not an exception. The aim is that your total allegiance to that country cannot be doubted because it's a land of your birth. What Atiku's lackies in NA should have done is to change the constitution and insert a clause that those borne in territories outside Nigeria but later became part of Nigeria should be regarded as being borne in Nigeria. Because for all intents and purposes, Nigeria is still the land of their birth. Only the name has changed, the land of birth still remains the same.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by niyidenrele: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
mitchelljnr:
All this trash, when he was funding their campaign in 2015 they didn't know he's not Nigerian.
ve,i just wry funny ,I just watch with keen interest, how some PIPU keep ,saying when he was funding APC ,they never knew all these ...I will use football analogy to explain this ,...Mata,Cech,was instrumental and help chelseafc to win champion's league ,before they moved on to arsenal fc,and Man United,..so because they were once a better player to chelseafc, and same chelseafc playing against united or arsenal fc,they should, allow Chelsea to beat them ,or Peter Cech, should leave the ball and allow chelseafc score goal free of charge, abi ?..Oga no matter how much money and time u spent with any group ,the moment u leave them ,u r persona no granta,your loyalty has changed ,so as the people u once see as a your followers

2 Likes

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
EmagNig:
A man who claims to be a close friend of Atiku’s parents, precisely his late father Garba Abubakar, alleged that neither of his parents was a Nigerian.
Avvording to a fresh documents filed by the All Progressives Congress (APC) before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja, the unnamed family friend gave details of Atiku’s early years and how his father died, the Nation reports.

The All Progressive Congress had earlier argued that the former Vice-President of Nigeria is of Cameroonian origin and not even a Nigerian by birth.

But in his response, Atiku said he was a Nigerian by birth because his parents were Nigerians.

“The parents of the 1st petitioner (Atiku) are both Fulani, a community/tribe indigenous to Nigeria.
“The 1st petitioner was born on 25th November, 1946 in Jada, Adamawa State by Nigerian parents and he is therefore a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
“The 1st petitioner’s mother, Aisha Kande was the grand-daughter of Inuwa Dutse who came to Jada as an itinerant trader too from Dutse in present day Jigawa State.
“The 1st petitioner’s father, Garba Atiku Abubakar was a Nigerian by birth who hailed from Wumo in present day Sokoto State while the mother, Aisha Kande was also a Nigerian who hailed from Dutse in present day Jigawa State.

But, in a statement filed by an APC witness, simply identified with the initials – ADM – the party repudiate Atiku’s claim.

The witness said:
“l, ADM, adult, Nigerian citizen of Adamawa State do hereby make oath and say as follows:

“That I was a close family friend to the 1st petitioner’s late father. I know the family and I am familiar with the 1st petitioner’s background: who was born on the 25th day of November, 1946 to a Fulani trader and farmer by name Garba Abubakar, from his second wife, Aisha Kande, in Jada village of Northern Cameroon.

“I know the 1st petitioner was named after his paternal grandfather, Atiku Abdulkadir and became the only child of his parents after his only sister died at infancy.

“I also know about the unfortunate incidence of the death of the 1st petitioner’s father in 1957, who drowned while crossing a river to Toungo. a neighbouring village to Jada in Northern Cameroon.

“I do know that the 1st petitioner has, in all his documentations that are made public in national dailies or official gazettes, stated that he hails from Jada town in Adamawa State, from Ganye Local Government Area, regarded as the mother of the whole Chamba ethnic group (Chamba tribe).

“I know as a fact that, as at the time the 1st petitioner was born on the 25th day of November, 1946 to a FulanI trader and farmer, Garba Abubakar, Jada village and other parts of Chamba land in the then Northern Cameroon, were still part of the British Cameroons and not Nigeria.

“None of the 1st petitioner’s parents or grandparents was born in Nigeria.

“The 1st petitioner‘s father died as a citizen of Northern Cameroon in 1957 prior to the referendum of 1st June, 1961 which made Northern Cameroon to become part of Nigeria.

“The 1st petitioner’s ancestral origin is deeply rooted in the then Northern Cameroon, not Nigeria and I know as a fact that the 1st petitioner is not a Nigerian citizen by birth

“I know that Ganye which incorporates the 1st petitioner’s birth place of Jada, was the headquarters of British Cameroons, but it joined Nigeria after the plebiscite.

“I know that Ganye was not part of Nigeria as at the time of the birth of the 1st petitioner; on 25th November 1946.“I am familiar with the historical antecedents of the birth place of the 1st petitioner.

“Ganye area had been entrusted to Britain by a League of Nations Mandate in 1919 and later as Trust Territory by the United Nations in 1946.

“With the defeat of Germany in World War I. Kamerun (as it was known at the time) became a League of Nations Mandate Territory and was split into French Cameroons and British Cameroons in 1919

“While France integrated the economy of its part of the Cameroons with that of the mother colonial France, the British on the other hand, administered its part (British Cameroons) from neighbouring Nigeria, making Jada, the 1st petitioner’s place of birth, a British franchise.

“I know that a plebiscite was held in British Cameroons to determine whether the people in that territory preferred to stay in Cameroon or unite with Nigeria.

“While Northern Cameroon preferred a union with Nigeria, the Southern Cameroon chose to align with the mother country.

“I know that on the 1st of June 1961, Northern Cameroon became a part of Nigeria and on the 1st of October 1961 the Southern Cameroonian territory dissolved and merged into the Republic of Cameroon.”
An aide to Atiku told The Nation last night that his principal would not respond to the issue.

https://lailasnews.com/atikus-parents-not-nigerians/

The presidential election victory is for PDP and not Atiku.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by mitchelljnr(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
niyidenrele:
ve,i just wry funny ,I just watch with keen interest, how some PIPU keep ,saying when he was funding APC ,they never knew all these ...I will use football analogy to explain this ,...Mata,Cech,was instrumental and help chelseafc to win champion's league ,before they moved on to arsenal fc,and Man United,..so because they were once a better player to chelseafc, and same chelseafc playing against united or arsenal fc,they should, allow Chelsea to beat them ,or Peter Cech, should leave the ball and allow chelseafc score goal free of charge, abi ?..Oga no matter how much money and time u spent with any group ,the moment u leave them ,u r persona no granta,your loyalty has changed ,so as the people u once see as a your followers

What about when he became vice president?
lemme ask you this, all the Nigerian celebrities going to the US to give birth so their kids will be US citizens, do u think the US people will deny them political office coz their parents are from Nigeria?
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Yyeske(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
mitchelljnr:

What about when he became vice president?
lemme ask you this, all the Nigerian celebrities going to the US to give birth so their kids will be US citizens, do u think the US people will deny them political office coz their parents are from Nigeria?
Yes they are born in the US and are citizens but if their parents, I mean if none of the parents is not a US citizen as at when the child was born in the US, it's not a US citizen by birth and cannot be the president of the USA.
Naturalized US citizens can't become the US president but their children born on US soil by at least a citizen of the US can. So you a Nigerian, goes to the US, gets married to an American or become a citizen by naturalization after some years, gets a child on American soil, you can't go to become the president but your child can.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
ojobek:
Is ADM a name of political party or what? rubbish.
Buhari, APC, are rogues, armed robbers and thieves who deserve to go life sentence.

Nigeria is about to catch fire. Watch out. INEC, Buhari rigged the election.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by onyeopobo: 1:09am On Apr 30, 2019
at OP and the baba who is now disclosing atiku's origin. Nigeria became a country in 1960, people born before that were not nigerians at birth. Most of the people running nigeria today and a good chunk of the population were not nigerians at birth.
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Sandebasky:
Atiku is in deep shit

The victory is for PDP and not for Atiku
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by mitchelljnr(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2019
Yyeske:
Yes they are born in the US and are citizens but if their parents, I mean if none of the parents is not a US citizen as at when the child was born in the US, it's not a US citizen by birth and cannot be the president of the USA.
Naturalized US citizens can't become the US president but their children born on US soil by at least a citizen of the US can. So you a Nigerian, goes to the US, gets married to an American or become a citizen by naturalization after some years, gets a child on American soil, you can't go to become the president but your child can.

So you're saying comedian Akpororo and his wife that are not US citizens and went there go give birth, the children cannot vie for election?
Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by ebilomaofficial1: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Buhari has won this case already. The evidence of Atiku's Cameroonian nationality is too strong. Kanu was right on this after all, same as Obasanjo who earlier said in his book that Atiku's lineage (as a Nigerian) was shadowy. He is not a Nigerian by birth or by parental origin. What a big blow to PDP hopes. Water don pass garri grin

I think Atiku should return to kameroon to start up his political career and hope of becoming a president as fast as possible because it is clear for all to see.. an advice tho

1 Like

Re: ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father by duwdu: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:
The presidential election victory is for PDP and not Atiku.

If as a political party the candidate you presented is disqualified, then you're on your own, meaning, you as a political party do not have a candidate for the election. Simple.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React / Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.