Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,301 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married (27012 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:
nothing will happen

You guys will chat, he will ask for pictures, call you a few times, then seize communication. Nothing will happen

This is just one success in at least 50 failures.
Maybe you are boring to chat with. Well most women are and there's so much a man can take before giving up or ghosting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by safarigirl(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Maybe you are boring to chat with. Well most women are and there's so much a man can take before giving up or ghosting.
lol...

I am not boring one bit....however, I find chatting, a lazy means of communication and I easily get bored with it. If you judge a person based on chatting, then it says more about your own means of communication. Pick up a phone and talk to me, or better still, see me in person. This generation is so lazy that they think chatting over WhatsApp is a proper means of communication

If you want to apply for a job, do you use WhatsApp to talk? I hate that App, I apologize for being old school amd preferring face to face communication.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes dear. You're right. They will only just want to sleep with you and indirectly call it a relationship. Mugus.

Hiya. Sent u a pm
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:
lol...

I am not boring one bit....however, I find chatting, a lazy means of communication and I easily get bored with it. If you judge a person based on chatting, then it says more about your own means of communication. Pick up a phone and talk to me, or better still, see me in person. This generation is so lazy that they think chatting over WhatsApp is a proper means of communication

If you want to apply for a job, do you use WhatsApp to talk? I hate that App, I apologize for being old school amd preferring face to face communication.
Funny enough I have met many girls who say the same and are still boring to talk to in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by safarigirl(f): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Funny enough I have met many girls who say the same and are still boring to talk to in real life.
my name is not many girls

I haven't met anyone who found me boring in real life...but then, maybe you are boring, hence, you tend to meet boring girls. You get the same energy you give, sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:
my name is not many girls

I haven't met anyone who found me boring in real life...but then, maybe you are boring, hence, you tend to meet boring girls. You get the same energy you give, sometimes.
I am not. I think I give less energy this days. I hate doing all the work. I feel communication is a two way thing but most women want the man to do everything.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

I am not. I think I give less energy this days. I hate doing all the work. I feel communication is a two way thing but most women want the man to do everything.

I give less energy as well at the beginning. I'm sick wnd tired of providing good conversation, sending pictures, giving brilliant advice to unserious ingrates that just want to waste my time, give me false hope and ghost on me because they couldn't get their dicks wet.

Nigerian men have been nothing but trash to me, so, maybe I'm not destined to be with any one of you. I'm sick of the rollercoaster, let me just come and go with nothing. Obviously, not everyone was meant to be with anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by KingLennon(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:
nothing to check.

The only thing wrong with me is that I refuse to have pre-marital sex. These whor3s that litter social media ate primarily concerned with sex, every other thing is an after-thought.

Your intelligence, personality or anything else is unimportant if you don't have plans to sleep with them in the name of relationship.

Nigerian men should rather check themselves, at least the ones I have encountered. Their obsession with sex is what leads them to the same women they come here to slander everyday.
You know you are right, we tend to focus more energy on sex. It's sad though but I believe there's someone out there who will reason the same way as you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:

I give less energy as well at the beginning. I'm sick wnd tired of providing good conversation, sending pictures, giving brilliant advice to unserious ingrates that just want to waste my time, give me false hope and ghost on me because they couldn't get their dicks wet.

Nigerian men have been nothing but trash to me, so, maybe I'm not destined to be with any one of you. I'm sick of the rollercoaster, let me just come and go with nothing. Obviously, not everyone was meant to be with anyone.

cheesy cheesy cheesy do you still provide good conversations? If you do we can be friends Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Gerrard59(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:

This one na serious case oh shocked Is it that bad?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
True that this is one n a million story
Meeting someone on social media is not easy, and you have to quickly make the transition to real life so people can actually discover if you are really like the person you portray on social media... Many men/ women are predators and just preying on gullible people who will believe the nonsense they show online....so if within a few chats that person is not willing to meet in real life, stop wasting your time with them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Amanda4life: 1:02am On Apr 30, 2019
vibbb:
Twitter to alter, God bless ur home.

Now both of u hav to 4get abt d source of ur relationship (i.e Twitter) and focus on how to make ur home work nd luvly.

Ur home is ur home not public affairs, keep ur home off Twitter and oda social net.

All d best.

Tomorrow one will be trying to stop the other from going to twitter which will be impossible wahala will start.

Where u meet ur spouse matters �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
When will I also meet my dream man online? smiley
Here i am..
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 30, 2019
safarigirl:
lol...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by ImaIma1(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
safarigirl:
nothing to check.

The only thing wrong with me is that I refuse to have pre-marital sex. These whor3s that litter social media ate primarily concerned with sex, every other thing is an after-thought.

Your intelligence, personality or anything else is unimportant if you don't have plans to sleep with them in the name of relationship.

Nigerian men should rather check themselves, at least the ones I have encountered. Their obsession with sex is what leads them to the same women they come here to slander everyday.

Funny truth.

Most guys have sex in their minds. It's like it is their right. Ask the guys quoting you if they can be in a relationship without sex.

Some guys would even say if there is no sex, she shouldn't expect him to spend a kobo on her.

Even the ones that keep longing for virgin brides cannot afford to wait till the wedding day before
they unravel her.

But in all of this, there are still men that can hold their side and respect your stance without looking outside for satisfaction. Because contrary to what guys make us believe, they can actually abstain but many are too sexually lazy to do so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Bossjakande: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
safarigirl:
nothing to check.

in d end a man will still sex u wey u carry virgenity for head. how old are u self? is easy for you to say because u are still young 18 20 yrs. sware to urself and come back if u are still a virgen at 26. u think is easy. is it not beta than masturbation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Bossjakande: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Funny truth.

Most guys have sex in their minds. It's like it is their right. Ask the guys quoting you if they can be in a relationship without sex.

Some guys would even say if there is no sex, she shouldn't expect him to spend a kobo on her.

Even the ones that keep longing for virgin brides cannot afford to wait till the wedding day before
they unravel her.

But in all of this, there are still men that can hold their side and respect your stance without looking outside for satisfaction. Because contrary to what guys make us believe, they can actually abstain but many are too sexually lazy to do so.
mama am disappointed in u. why say dis. u know its not easy one bit u are lucky u are married. wat of pole 26 aint married. am 36 37 and u think is possible to stay witout sex? is not even good for d health. once u matured into an age sex is necessary. not all guys are useless I will only ask for sex if she truly love me and dere is a chance for marriage. DAT safarigirl is still small
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by safarigirl(f): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
in d end a man will still sex u wey u carry virgenity for head. how old are u self? is easy for you to say because u are still young 18 20 yrs. sware to urself and come back if u are still a virgen at 26. u think is easy. is it not beta than masturbation
you don't know me, so keep your nonsense to yourself.

I no be small girl, so, don't insult me. I did not say you shouldn't stick your dick in any hole you deem fit, so, don't quote me with nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by safarigirl(f): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Funny truth.

they unravel her.

very disgusting lot.

Later, they will come and say they aren't dogs, yet, they have no control over their own bodies. No discipline whatsoever. I don't blame them sha, someone made them like that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by ImaIma1(f): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
mama am disappointed in u. why say dis. u know its not easy one bit u are lucky u are married. wat of pole 26 aint married. am 36 37 and u think is possible to stay witout sex? is not even good for d health. once u matured into an age sex is necessary. not all guys are useless I will only ask for sex if she truly love me and dere is a chance for marriage. DAT safarigirl is still small

Hahaha don't be disappointed o. It is still possible. My close friend got married at 34/35 and she was still a virgin.

I have seen men that abstained even while with their girlfriends till they wedded. It wasn't easy but it is possible. They don't have two heads and they are not gay.

I just mean that men can actually abstain contrary to how they make ladies believe that they can die from konji

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by ImaIma1(f): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:

See yourself!! Someone like you will still open your mouth and say "i want to marry virgin". Do virgins fall from the sky? You guys will say there are no more virgins...all "Nigerian girls" haf spoil.

Meanwhile look at you here telling one that it is still a man that would have sex with her. Before nko! is it a snake that will sleep with her?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nine2Five: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Should You Try to Convince a Star Employee to Stay?

In Africa in particular, it is no news to see handful of employers who frown at the exit of their star employees. It is natural to feel bad when you are about to loose what you cherish. But in the business world, a different approach must be followed. What steps should you take to convince your star employee to stay? Lets look some key points…

Read more: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/04/30/should-you-try-to-convince-a-star-employee-to-stay/

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Bossjakande: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Hahaha don't be disappointed o. It is still possible. My close friend got married at 34/35 and she was still a virgin.

I have seen men that abstained even while with their girlfriends till they wedded. It wasn't easy but it is possible. They don't have two heads and they are not gay.

I just mean that men can actually abstain contrary to how they make ladies believe that they can die from konji
hmmm mama at 34 i dont want to say is a lie but I sware is almost impossible
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Bossjakande: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

See yourself!! Someone like you will still open your mouth and say "i want to marry virgin". Do virgins fall from the sky? You guys will say there are no more virgins...all "Nigerian girls" haf spoil.

Meanwhile look at you here telling one that it is still a man that would have sex with her. Before nko! is it a snake that will sleep with her?
see is my prayer for a virgin cos I dont want a girl who might have done abortion b4. my current is not a virgin anyway. if am to marry a virgin I will prefer her to be like 20years. to 23. cos after dat age u can hardly get one.I dont judge pple virgin or not I just hated the way DAT girl sounded.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Bossjakande: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
safarigirl:
you don't know me, so keep your nonsense to yourself.

I no be small girl, so, don't insult me. I did not say you shouldn't stick your dick in any hole you deem fit, so, don't quote me with nonsense talk.
I didnt mean to insult u dear. am sori. in age am sure u are so younger to me I just hate u sound so arrogant is not evrybody who is blessed wit self control. d fact u have DAT doesnt make u beta Dan anyone else. have a nice day
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by ImaIma1(f): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
hmmm mama at 34 i dont want to say is a lie but I sware is almost impossible

Assumption has always been the lowest form of intelligence and is fueled by ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Folake4u, This could be us? tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by geezyk(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
safarigirl:

Nigerian men have been nothing but trash to me , so, maybe I'm not destined to be with any one of you. I'm sick of the rollercoaster, let me just come and go with nothing. Obviously, not everyone was meant to be with anyone.
Same notion I had about Nigerian girls too, till I met a lady who made me understand many things unbeknownst to me, made me feel special and wanted. But until you find that person you might just begin to wander in this vast desert.

And once that person comes, you'll totally forget about the 1001 previous guys you've known.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Bossjakande: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Assumption has always been the lowest form of intelligence and is fueled by ignorance.
yes dear so true.how is ur baby
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by folake4u(f): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Freedominant:
Folake4u, This could be us? tongue

Lol no be only grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by safarigirl(f): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
I didnt mean to insult u dear. am sori. in age am sure u are so younger to me I just hate u sound so arrogant is not evrybody who is blessed wit self control. d fact u have DAT doesnt make u beta Dan anyone else. have a nice day
self control is a basic necessity. If you have no self control, it is a terrible trait and dangerous as well.

You should work on it. Sorry for sounding arrogant, it wasn't my intention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.