Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer (24243 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by MrOfficer(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
I'm back again fellow landers. The wedding/sword crossing parade was a huge success and I return all the glory to God in heaven. I even smuggled lalasticlala special delicacy all the way from yonder (cos its a sacred animal here) but he didn't turn up sad

You can check the wedding invitation to all Nairalanders here

https://www.nairaland.com/5142307/fellow-nairalanders-all-specially-invited

I will be posting the picture story on here as they come.

LESSONS I LEARNT

1. Always start preparations early. For others planning to get married soon, Make sure you make early preparations. I for example started looking for an event hall as early as January. Not only did it save me the fire brigade rush, I also got the hall at a better price ( it was an off season period so no events. The prices are therefore cheaper, just like buying clothes in rainy season)

2. You cannot do everything on your own. Delegate and outsource as much as you can. This will help reduce the stress level cos trust me, planning a wedding is no jokes.

3. Plan according to your budget. Even before we fixed a date, I did a lot of window shopping and enquiries. This helped me to know the cost of things out there. It helped me in planning my budget. Improper planning is nothing but a disaster waiting to happen.

4. Another important lesson which I learnt the hard way was in the pre wedding photo shoot. If I had known I would have taken them even before we started preparations. I was stressed out when we took our pre wedding shorts and it can easily be seen in my tired eyes and lean frame. However if you are on the plus side and you wish to loose flesh, you can consider taking your shorts when the stress set in.

5. Lastly umunnem, you should Know that there is no best nor worst wedding. You can only do your best within your limits. Don't worry if you get sleepless nights and panic attacks (I had plenty). It's only normal to worry as humans that we are. Also don't expect everything to go according to plan. People will disappoint you. Things will go wrong but don't let it get to you.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by MrOfficer(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
More pictures

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by vibbb: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations, may God bless u wth wisdom to sustain ur home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by MrOfficer(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
..more

9 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by MrOfficer(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
vibbb:
Congratulations, may God bless u wth wisdom to sustain ur home.

Amen. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by MrOfficer(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2019

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by jawalis(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
may you will never regret this day,thats my prayer for you.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Donald95(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Treat that fine lady well o. Don't use that your strong police hand hit that girl tongue

16 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by chii8(f): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Beautiful bride,handsome groom.... Happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by richidinho(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by QueenSekxy(f): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Una too fine.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Bossjakande: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrOfficer:
ur wife is beautiful congrats

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by SEEDORF441(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gbayi
May God bless the union
My advice for you is to exhibit tolerance and patient
Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Bossjakande: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
I know is not too late dis year wont pass me by for marriage is my greatest wish dose DAT mock me in rooms will see me get married na Shiloh dey will end. fools

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is beautiful.

Happy married Life. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by MrOfficer(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rocktation

Farano please help me move this to fp
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by emitope: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Happy married life, God bless your home with peace, joy, happiness, progress, blessings and money!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by lalasticlala(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrOfficer:
Rocktation
Farano please help me move this to fp
You are here already bro!

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO MR AND MRS OFFICER!
This is just the beginning of a good life for you and Madam.
What a Lovely, pretty and BEAUTIFUL couple.
Beautiful people EVERYWHERE!
God bless your union.

Shun sir!!
You are the man!!

Modify:
Unlimitk:
The girl is too damn uglew
BABANGBALI:
ugly is an understatement
Kindly Ignore tins such as these imbe...
They abound here on Nairaland, (they are haters of any good thing in life!)
Sir, Take the POSITIVE CONGRATULATIONS and don't bother replying uncultured tins as these ones!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by OkunrinOloro: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin

Bros has abandoned us in the land of bachelorhood and eloped with his sweetheart.

[img]https://i./3NquJ.gif[/img]

[img]https://i./3NquK.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by eben1marketer: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
smiley
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by tinny898(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
many female nairalanders would be heartbroken by now grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
cheesy
I don't know why i keep laughing any time i see a Nigerian Police officer grin

They always have that look (that thing that makes them Naija Police is always there)

Congrats sha, this congrats is just because of your wife, if not i hate Naija police sad

9 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by fatymore(f): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
awnnnn...so nice.

any single force man here.

PS: I don't want policeman

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Akshow: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
God bless ur home
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Unlimitk(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
The girl is too damn uglew

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by engrobidigbo: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
congrats Oga olopa....

So, you dey try tell us say na N50 roja sponsor this wedding like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by 1x2x3: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
I don't like police but happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Kendumazy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Happy marital life! Your wife is beautiful. Treat her well!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Shoots / Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.