Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs (26837 Views)

Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) / Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home / Stephanie Spread Her Legs & Asked Me To Suck It, Then I Bend Down And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by jashar(f): 7:32am On May 02, 2019
Foodforthought:

That's a movie scene madam. Does that place look like a church to you?

How am i to know? What does a church 'typically' look like?
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 12:15am On May 06, 2019
khiaa:

I used to be a Pan-Africanist before I came to Nairaland where I have never seen so many self-loathing, white worshiping people in my life. It's best that we black Americans take care of our business and you guys handle your own as well, which means stay over there and stop running here and everywhere else in search of refuge. Make improvements to Nigeria so that your future generations can live a better life in their God-given land. Stop letting the Chinese, Indians, and neanderthals take over your country.

It is such a disgrace to all Africans in the continent and the diaspora that Nigeria has made a freaking Chinese a chief. What kind of sell-out culture is this? Some of your people are disgusting. undecided
we are going to make a Korea,Japan,Ukraine or British man our king next. It's none of your or anyone business.
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 3:03am On May 06, 2019
Allen02:
we are going to make a Korea,Japan,Ukraine or British man our king next. It's none of your or anyone business.

A country with no pride/culture. grin
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 3:13am On May 06, 2019
khiaa:

A country with no pride/culture. grin
Whatever makes you sleep well, I don't care.
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 3:22am On May 06, 2019
Allen02:
Whatever makes you sleep well, I don't care.

My sleep doesn't depend on the coonery of your country, Nigeria is a disgrace is all I'm saying. undecided
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 3:37am On May 06, 2019
khiaa:

My sleep doesn't depend on the coonery of your country, Nigeria is a disgrace is all I'm saying. undecided
Disgrace to who, You? Smh grin grin
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 3:54am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=Allen02 post=78139704]Disgrace to who, You? Smh grin grin[/quote

If you had any pride about your nation it would be a disgrace to you. The Mexican Americans are celebrating right now, the music is so loud I can hardly concentrate. It is Cinco de Mayo(May 5th) Mexico's celebration of the battle won over the French in 1862 and they aren't even in Mexico but they are still celebrating because they have pride in their country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 12:56am On May 07, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=78139763][/quote]Pride? Who has pride help smh?
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 4:43am On May 07, 2019
khiaa:

I used to be a Pan-Africanist before I came to Nairaland where I have never seen so many self-loathing, white worshiping people in my life. It's best that we black Americans take care of our business and you guys handle your own as well, which means stay over there and stop running here and everywhere else in search of refuge. Make improvements to Nigeria so that your future generations can live a better life in their God-given land. Stop letting the Chinese, Indians, and neanderthals take over your country.

It is such a disgrace to all Africans in the continent and the diaspora that Nigeria has made a freaking Chinese a chief. What kind of sell-out culture is this? Some of your people are disgusting. undecided

I get your points really, but be careful throwing shades. We have bad leaders doesn't mean the Citizens are ignorant. The Citizens can choose to fight the government to bring a solution but that would also results to a lot of lives lost & civil war inclusive. So there is always a trade-off.

It's easier for you to say because you were born in America. Moreso, don't forget the daily killings in Chicago between teenagers, young uneducated black american men. They keep dying, every fvcking day.

For one, a lot of black America men are locked up in penitentiary. The ones that are out and doing well usually prefer to go for Whites and Light skin women & you know this is true. Black american women always bad mouth their males dating white women and calling them sellouts etc.

Black American women also have the largest number of baby mamas due to their dysfunctional families and their baby daddies in jail. 1 out 3 Black American Males will go to Prison at least once in their life time.

You will obviously deny all, deep down you know this is true.

You guys have many issues as well. I can go On and On. So please no one is perfect. God for us all.

Shalom.
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 11, 2019
khiaa:

You know that I am not talking about the amazing, beautiful souls of proud Nigerians. This only applies to the "Coons." kiss

Idiot, you're changing your mouth now right?
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 10:08pm On May 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Idiot, you're changing your mouth now right?

Idiot, if I didn't like the good Nigerian people I wouldn't be here. It's the idiot self loathing, white worshipping coons like yourself that I can't stand.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 11, 2019
khiaa:

Idiot, if I didn't like the good Nigerian people I wouldn't be here. It's the idiot self loathing, white worshipping coons like yourself that I can't stand.

You don't need to be here darling. You have Reddit and Digg to use. Kindly use it and leave us alone.

Greetings to your people killing themselves in Chicago. But the way, an innocent Chris Attoh's Wife was just shot dead for nothing in Maryland.

I know you would be Blind to that
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Bossjakande: 10:15pm On May 11, 2019
khiaa:

Damn, Are you re.tarded? I said whites come to black forums and pretend to be black, I have encountered them myself. Where is the lie in that?
dear did u know any white here
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by SaucyBenks(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2019
lukui:
yeee this pastor is enjoying ooo, lemme too go and open my church

nobody must wear pant to my church!!!!!!!

pantless!!!!!
n you must sit with your legs wide open grin
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 8:42am On May 12, 2019
Bossjakande:
dear did u know any white here

Yes whites come to Nairaland in search of being worshipped.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 8:45am On May 12, 2019
truthsayer009:

You don't need to be here darling. You have Reddit and Digg to use. Kindly use it and leave us alone.

Greetings to your people killing themselves in Chicago. But the way, an innocent Chris Attoh's Wife was just shot dead for nothing in Maryland.

I know you would be Blind to that

How is blacks killing blacks in Chicago any different than blacks killing blacks in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2019
khiaa:

How is blacks killing blacks in Chicago any different than blacks killing blacks in Nigeria?

None, which is why this post of yours below is totally useless. The blacks in America are not even doing any good, so please hush it.

Go & fix your black American brothers in Crips & Blood on the streets even where there is so many elite jobs in Urban Newyork, San Francisco, Seattle, Colorado etc but Instead they choose to be Thugs

Nigerians go to America & within 3 years, they become 1000x richer than your fellow Black Brothers, are you not even ashamed?

khiaa:

Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Bossjakande: 10:03am On May 12, 2019
khiaa:

Yes whites come to Nairaland in search of being worshipped.
tell me thier moniker dear
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 11:35am On May 12, 2019
Bossjakande:
tell me thier moniker dear

Snowangel, Angel77, your brothers worship them because of their white skin.
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Bossjakande: 11:42am On May 12, 2019
khiaa:

Snowangel, Angel77, your brothers worship them because of their white skin.
I try to follow dem I didnt see dem
I dont think we worship dem I think is just respect. its a good thing dat oyibo join nairaland we can be friend and know more about white. are u a naija or black american
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by efjaydee(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

There shall be rise in false prophet and those who dislike the truth will surely sufferer.

Never mind check my signature
the VPN in your signature, is it still working?
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2019
Bossjakande:
I dont think we worship dem I think is just respect. its a good thing dat oyibo join nairaland we can be friend and know more about white. are u a naija or black american

1. Why do you respect them when they have so much disrespect and disdain for you?
2. How can you respect them and have so much hatred for your brothers of other tribes?
3. They are undeserving of your respect and trust. They are the most destructive species on this planet.
4. You are delusional about them because you don't know them. Just look at their history and you will know them because they haven't changed.
5. To know them is to know deception, betrayal, and evil.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Algorithimz: 8:41pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2019
Bossjakande:

Don't provoke me to bring you to the hell fire sooner than I want to. Must you follow all my agents?
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 11:54pm On May 12, 2019
Algorithimz:

Khiaa pls I need a white lady as friend.....Can u pls help me with one sigh**

Whites can rot in Hell, don't ask me about a hook up again. undecided
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by edi287: 12:44am On May 13, 2019
khiaa:

grin grin grin

Are you this unfiltered in real life?
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 1:09am On May 13, 2019
edi287:

grin grin grin

Are you this unfiltered in real life?

I can't stand their wicked azzes near me. angry I despise the bloodline of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by BlackSaints: 8:08am On May 13, 2019
khiaa:

hey you! smiley
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 9:03am On May 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
hey you! smiley

Hey, did you spend time with your mother yesterday?
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by Algorithimz: 12:39pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs by khiaa(f): 5:57pm On May 13, 2019
Algorithimz:

Oh sorry about that dearie, I thought u were a white lady. But u don't need to harbour Hatred In your Heart. Well how about black Ladies over there?

It's called, "cause and effect", hate is what hatred breeds. Don't tell me what I don't need to do. Until you and your family have lived amongst them for generations and experienced the evil in their souls, don't you dare say a damn thing to me.

Those Caucasoids aren't the decent human beings you fantasize them to be. They aren't the people that they portray themselves to be on TV and movies. They are the most deceptive species that ever walked this planet.

Always doing harm to others. You can't even trust their missionaries because history and present days proves their deception. Satan is all about deception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.