Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (55436 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures) / University Of Agriculture Students Must Have A Farm Before Graduation —FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by fikiman7000(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2019
Hidentity:

Read! Read! Don't rely on one source. That you didn't hear such from your purported documentary does not make it a lie. Here you have it: https:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_taipan and https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209256/amp/Teenager-fights-life-bitten-snake-kill-100-men-ONE-DROP-venom.html.

I have contributed my bit towards fighting ignorance. Now, you can see what is poor is brandishing ignorance by relying on just documentary.

Hey don't just talk like you ain't ignorant of things,no one is perfect in everything whereas if i judge your assertion based on the documentaries i watch i think i can be forgiven cause I'm not a science student
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Hidentity(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2019
fikiman7000:

Hey don't just talk like you ain't ignorant of things,no one is perfect in everything whereas if i judge your assertion based on the documentaries i watch i think i can be forgiven cause I'm not a science student

Then you shouldn't talk the way you did. Next time, do your findings well before you talk or type. Peace
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2019
delugajackson:
We live in a country where killing of snakes is seen as a lifetime achievement. In Brazil, people had to stop their vehicles just for a snake to cross the road.

But over here in Nigeria, people will invade a snake territory all in the name of some stupid expedition, kill the poor animal, take pictures with it and show it off on social media like its some sort of trophy. Where is your humanity? Where is equity? Where is justice?

You go fear poor animal nah.
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 1:21am On May 02, 2019
fikiman7000:

Guy, just shut up and stop disgracing yourself.

You typed nonsense and was insulting him, he corrected you nd you're saying no one is perfect. You didn't know you're not perfect when you typed your initial post?

You won't read but only rely on TV for your education.
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by tyup(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
KingLennon:
In Nigeria once they hear snake, everybody comes out with cutlass and sticks. Imagine taking that Gaboon viper to the zoo where others can see that specie and learn

and what would they learn with it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria / 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.