Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Album Download. Little Mix Glory Days Full Zip# - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Album Download. Little Mix Glory Days Full Zip# (3676 Views)

Full Zip Album: John Legend – a Legendary Christmas zippyshare Mp3 / Little Mix Ft. Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me / Full Zip Album: Bhad Bhabie – 15 Zippyshare Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Album Download. Little Mix Glory Days Full Zip# by terrywallach: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Full Download Little Mix Glory Days Album, direct zip link, hq tracks, free.
Glory Days is the fourth studio album by British girl group Little Mix. It was released on 18 November 2016, by Syco Music and Columbia Records.

DOWNLOAD FULL -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/802564419872030720

The album was preceded by the UK number-one single "Shout Out to My Ex", released a month before. The single later won the Best British Single award at the 2017 BRIT Awards. The album debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart and stayed there for four weeks; it later became their first album to yield more than two top ten singles when the fourth single, "Power", reached number six on the UK Singles Chart. In January 2018 the album wascertified triple platinum in the UK for shipments of 900,000 units.

Artist: Little Mix
Album: Glory Days
Genre: Dance pop, Pop, synthpop

1 – Shout Out to My Ex
2 – Touch
3 – F.U.
4 – Oops (feat. Charlie Puth)
5 – You Gotta Not
6 – Down & Dirty
7 – Power
8 – Your Love
9 – Nobody Like You
10 – No More Sad Songs
11 – Private Show
12 – Nothing Else Matters
13 – Beep Beep
14 – Freak
15 – Touch

"Shout Out to My Ex" was released on 16 October 2016, as the album's lead single. The song was premiered on the day of release by a live performance on The X Factor results show before it was made available to download along with the pre-order of the album.[7] The song debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart.[8] The song remained at number one for three consecutive weeks before falling to number two in its fourth week.[9] On 5 December 2016, the group announced "Touch" as the second single from the album.[10]
On 1 March 2017, the group announced they would release "No More Sad Songs" as the third single from the album, on 3 March 2017. The new mix of the song features American hip-hop artist Machine Gun Kelly.[11] On 19 May, Little Mix announced through their official Twitter that "Power" would be released as the album's fourth official single on 26 May 2017.Two hours after the announcement of the single's release, they announced that the single release of "Power" would be remixed, with an added feature from English grime act Stormzy.

(1) (Reply)

Download MP3: Lil Wayne - Bloody Mary Ft. Juelz Santana / Jesse Jags- Burning Bush (in Memory Of Hadiza Aboki) / Is The Mixing & Mastering(sound Quality) Of Foreign Songs Better Than That Of Nigerian Songs? I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.