Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! (2175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Themhi1: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
I told her I love her two years ago and after I told her I didn't wait for her reply, I just ignored hey because I don't love her then it was due to "all my friends are having a gf"
how can i bleep her pls, I love her much now but I wanna bleep her.
I do see her now but all I do is hy cos am the shy type.
and also how can I chat her so that she'll respond.

no insult pls.

lilwetdick ceeroh missraine and others

modified
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by cosymyman: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
hmmm
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Themhi1:
I told her I love her two years ago and after I told her I didn't wait for her reply, I just ignored hey because I don't love her then it was due to "all my friends are having a gf"

no insult pls.

modified

Who left their infant play with their NL profile?! See as the child is typing nonsense....

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Here to read comments grin
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Themhi1: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Who left their infant play with their NL profile?! See as the child is typing nonsense....
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Themhi1: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

it's autocorrect..
kindly read it again
thanks
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Themhi1:

no insult pls.

modified

@bolded..... that's where I'm having problem with you, bro.
you love a girl, and sexing her is all you have at the back of your mind towards her.

it won't work. believe me.
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by 1beat(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
you better spend ur time wit something meaningful than chasing girls up and down

she now look more beautiful than before
abi

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Themhi1: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

@bolded..... that's where I'm having problem with you, bro.
you love a girl, and sexing her is all you have at the back of your mind towards her.

it won't work. believe me.

keep the love aside, I can't date her again
how can I bleep her pls
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Themhi1: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
1beat:
you better spend ur time wit something meaningful than chasing girls up and down

she now look more beautiful than before
abi
am at my leisure time.

walai
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by ecstasy357(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Hahahahahahahah

Bros, that's just wicked!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Themhi1:

it's autocorrect..
kindly read it again
thanks

I've tried twice and still don't get it..... Btw how old are you?!
So 2 years ago you told someone you loved them and didn't wait for their reply?n what does that even mean?! You told someone I love you then ran away?!?!?! Didn't you see that person ever again?! You two never talked again or what?!

So because all your friend were having gf, that's why you told this babe you loved her and ran away?!?!?!

Now you claim to love her but all you write about is to fukc her, and you have the audacity to call that LOVE?!?!

And to make the matter worse, you don't even talk to this imaginary babe of yours (who has never replied to you)...so who the hell are you talking about?! Are you just fantasizing about some girl you once sent a DM on social media or what?

Abeg put your mama on the line/NL, let her come and explain this gibberish story because you make no sense bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Themhi1: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I've tried twice and still don't get it..... Btw how old are you?!
So 2 years ago you told someone you loved them and didn't wait for their reply?n what does that even mean?! You told someone I love you then ran away?!?!?! Didn't you see that person ever again?! You two never talked again or what?!

So because all your friend were having gf, that's why you told this babe you loved her and ran away?!?!?!

Now you claim to love her but all you write about is to fukc her, and you have the audacity to call that LOVE?!?!

And to make the matter worse, you don't even talk to this imaginary babe of yours (who has never replied to you)...so who the hell are you talking about?! Are you just fantasizing about some girl you once sent a DM on social media or what?

Abeg put your mama on the line/NL, let her come and explain this gibberish story because you make no sense bro

if u have nothing to say pls use d door!
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Themhi1: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Themhi1:

thanks

I told her I love her and ignored her!
she replied me on social media
now I only say hi when I see her costs the shy type..:

@MrBrownJay1
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Themhi1:
thanks

[img]https://media1./images/dd302f6644d1571646143137ad5a2320/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
If Men can change their ways, things will go well for them.

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Avast(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You want to kill person here
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Themhi1:

keep the love aside, I can't date her again
how can I bleep her pls

now u are talking...

if u wanna fvck her, u will still have to 'toast' her and spend some resources to get her. you might get lucky and win that pussy as soon as possible.

sometimes, you will have to be patient for a while before winning it.

sometimes, you end up still losing it grin

since u say you are the shy type, I will suggest u approach her on a "normal ground/level" and tell her that you will like to invite her for a little talk-out over a lunch/dinner. this should be easy since you had confessed your love to her like 2 years ago, so she still sees you are an admirer, probably.
u can only be shy to woo/toast a lady, but u can't be shy to talk/converse with a lady, I think.

so, if she agrees to the lunch/dinner invitation, this is what I would suggest you do after choosing a venue and fixing a date:

get a little bit "Tipsy". I am not saying you should get drunk ooh, just get " Tipsy". This should help to suspend your shyness. then you pour out your mind to her in a "matured" manner.

in your discussion, you should try and emphasize on how you find her attractive that you find it difficult to "TAKE YOUR EYES OFF HER SEXY BODY". I can't type what u should be telling a lady for you, but you have to be flirty with her. Just focus on Flirting while you are treating her to a special Lunch/dinner.

you gotta let her talk too, but your own points should be on her " Body and your interest in her". that's a flirt, bro. an unambiguous flirt.

at the dinner, after eating and drinking, tell her you are inviting her to your place. pls, don't leave that your lunch/dinner seat spot before you invite her to your place.

she might agree on the spot, or fix a date/day by herself, but you don't stress it....
if she finally shows up at your apartment, then ball is in your court.
after parting ways, please, call her if she's gotten home. then remind her about the date you both agreed to meet at your apartment. this will make her see it as sacrosanct, and prepare for the the day.

I'm tired typing, bro. but I'm sure you should be able to grab the tactics and play on it as a guy.
but, if she doesn't give in at all and you still wanna hit her coochie, bro, will have to give her the space, and probably come up with another system.

if you still fail, then forget the pussy and move on, cos I'm not guaranteeing you a win. Just a suggestion wink

This is a suggestion from a guy who has more than a couple of esteemos, and also, an Olosho hunter/hooker.

stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
HebronHF:
If Men can change their ways, things will go well for them.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by ikeno(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by united442(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

now u are talking...

if u wanna fvck her, u will still have to 'toast' her and spend some resources to get her. you might get lucky and win that pussy as soon as possible.

since u say you are the shy type, I will suggest u approach her on a "normal ground/level" and tell her that you will like to invite her for a little talk-out over a lunch/dinner. this should be easy since you had confessed your love to her like 2 years ago, so she still sees you are an admirer, probably.
u can only be shy to woo/toast a lady, but u can't be shy to talk/converse with a lady, I think.

so, if she agrees to the lunch/dinner invitation, this is what I would suggest you do after choosing a venue and fixing a date:

get a little bit "Tipsy". I am not saying you should get drunk ooh, just get " Tipsy". This should help to suspend your shyness. then you pour out your mind to her in a "matured" manner.

in your discussion, you should try and emphasize on how you find her attractive that you find it difficult to "TAKE YOUR EYES OFF HER SEXY BODY". I can't type what u should be telling a lady for you, but you have to be flirty with her. Just focus on Flirting while you are treating her to a special Lunch/dinner.

you gotta let her talk too, but your own points should be on her " Body and your interest in her". that's a flirt, bro. an unambiguous flirt.

at the dinner, after eating and drinking, tell her you are inviting her to your place. pls, don't leave that your lunch/dinner seat spot before you invite her to your place.

she might agree on the spot, or fix a date/day by herself, but you don't stress it....
after parting ways, please, call her if she's gotten home. then remind her about the date you both agreed to meet at your apartment. this will make her see it as sacrosanct, and prepare for the the day.

I'm tired typing, bro. but I'm sure you should be able to grab the tactics and play on it as a guy.
but, if she doesn't give in at all and you still wanna hit her coochie, bro, will have to give her the space, and probably come up with another system.

if you still fail, then forget the pussy and move on, cos I'm not guaranteeing you a win. Just a suggestion wink

This is a suggestion from a guy who has more than a couple of esteemos, and also, an Olosho hunter/hooker.

stay blessed, bro.

hmmmmm....i hail youuu...MASTER!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
united442:

hmmmmm....i hail youuu...MASTER!

I hail u back, bossman!
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Timekeeper: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Themhi1:

no insult pls.

modified

God is this a woman or human being?
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by oboy81: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2019
Themhi1:

no insult pls.

modified
Guy Give me Her Number first
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by Themhi1: 7:55am On May 02, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

now u are talking...

stay blessed, bro.

bro, she has a boyfriend
is it still possible??
Re: How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2019
Themhi1:

bro, she has a boyfriend
is it still possible??

All those oloshos, esteemos, FWBs, girlfriends and runs girls have boyfriends, so, that shouldn't scare you.

now that you know she's got a BF, it is a 50/50 win or lose stuff.
if she's a coded girl, she could give u a taste of her coochie, that's if she found your game tight.

and pls, don't stress it to much, and don't end up wooing her to give u a chance of dating [well, u are after the pussy, anyway], but I know what I'm saying.

reminder: if she doesn't give in, just forget it.

stay blessed, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship About Crashing / My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On / FG Makes Clarification For Another Lockdown From Next Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.