Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile (1265 Views)

Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
I had to confirm this thought this was a scam until I viewed it myself,do Americans really take us serious in Africa you can't edit Cristiano Ronaldo Wikipedia page or any top celebrity outside Africa but you can do that to Regina Daniels I guess?

Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by MiddleSpot: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin expert olosho
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by MiddleSpot: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:
grin
People wicked ooo
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by Joshmodest(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Boys dey vex ooo
I See the hands of her ex boyfriend in this...
whoever edited this is pained AF.
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by festacman(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pure character assassination!
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by popsy2(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
I believe it. Sorry to disappoint you OP.
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by Joshmodest(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
festacman:
Why are majority of young Nigerian males deeply pained about Regina's freewill marriage to an older wealthy man? She looks happy, which is what everyone desires in a marriage. Ned Nwoko looks satisfied too and doesn't look half a man given his large harem. So what is really the problem?

The problem is if all this old rich men , that don't have so much time to spend on earth , keep bullying us with thier money , by selecting all the beautiful young ladies , who do you expect us to marry , the remnants ?
I hope you know , Nigerian girls like copying all of them will be praying for thier own daddies !!!!
If the cycle should continue , I'm sorry for the next generation , cos I will marry almost 69 young and beautiful girls shikena !!!
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by nzeobi(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
she married an old man and people are forming cool with it, what if it's young boy that married an old woman.
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by frbona: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Joshmodest:

The problem is if all this old rich men , that don't have so much time to spend on earth , keep bullying us with thier money , by selecting all the beautiful young ladies , who do you expect us to marry , the remnants ?
I hope you know , Nigerian girls like copying all of them will be praying for thier own daddies !!!!
If the cycle should continue , I'm sorry for the next generation , cos I will marry almost 69 young and beautiful girls shikena !!!
its a free world bro
Make your money first
Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by Heavance(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
At least wikipedia still wrote something about her. Those hating don't even have anything written about them.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Wat Is On Regina Daniels Wikipedia Profile by pojophilius(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
make una leave the girl alone now,she is getting big money, experienced dick,is that too much to ask,?undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Times Regina Daniels Showed Us She Is An Hotcake (photos) / 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. / My Baby On The Track 3 on The Album, Davido in The Studio With Chioma. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.